Pacman Responds to Challenge!

most viewed right now
 94
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 jasonrcruz said:
My point is, you asked the question "is pacquiao going to pay mayweathers fee to MGM". Mayweather was never forced to commit to a date to f!ght without even having an opponent. Why would it be someones responsibility to pay. And lets not forget the question WHY there is difficulty with the f!ght date. MAYWEATHER'S life outside the ring has caused this difficulty. So because mayweather is going to jail. Everyone gets handcuffed with certain dates? First its pacquiao doesn't wanna adhere to his "UNIQUE" testing demands, then its pacquiao doesn't wanna work around Mayweathers out of the ring BS. Whats next, is mayweather gonna ask for only 100% cotton trunks?
You are delusional......I'm sorry but if a guy in here who admitted to being a pactard, said fu*k Arum & Manny then you have some psychological issues. I don't see in any way, shape or form you could possibly blame Floyd after it's been said the Pac camp won't do the f!ght.

I've seen stanning on both the Floyd & Pac side but you easily take the cake. Job well done.
 6 years ago '05        #102
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 jasonrcruz said:
My point is, you asked the question "is pacquiao going to pay mayweathers fee to MGM". Mayweather was never forced to commit to a date to f!ght without even having an opponent. Why would it be someones responsibility to pay. And lets not forget the question WHY there is difficulty with the f!ght date. MAYWEATHER'S life outside the ring has caused this difficulty. So because mayweather is going to jail. Everyone gets handcuffed with certain dates? First its pacquiao doesn't wanna adhere to his "UNIQUE" testing demands, then its pacquiao doesn't wanna work around Mayweathers out of the ring BS. Whats next, is mayweather gonna ask for only 100% cotton trunks?
you cant be serious
 6 years ago '04        #103
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You are delusional......I'm sorry but if a guy in here who admitted to being a pactard, said fu*k Arum & Manny then you have some psychological issues. I don't see in any way, shape or form you could possibly blame Floyd after it's been said the Pac camp won't do the f!ght.

I've seen stanning on both the Floyd & Pac side but you easily take the cake. Job well done.
So go ahead, since its delusional, tell me one thing that I wrote that is not a fact.
 01-12-2012, 01:19 AM         #104
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You are delusional......I'm sorry but if a guy in here who admitted to being a pactard, said fu*k Arum & Manny then you have some psychological issues. I don't see in any way, shape or form you could possibly blame Floyd after it's been said the Pac camp won't do the f!ght.

I've seen stanning on both the Floyd & Pac side but you easily take the cake. Job well done.
our of curiousity...what does one fan have to do with the next?
 6 years ago '10        #105
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 jasonrcruz said:
So go ahead, since its delusional, tell me one thing that I wrote that is not a fact.
1. May 5th was WIDELY and has been widely known as one of if not the biggest dates in boxing. Floyd confirmed that announcing he will be f!ghting on that date. All of that stuff you talked about handcuffing dates automatically goes out the window.

2. Even before May 5th Floyd has been trying to f!ght Pac so what happens then? Have they mysteriously cease to existence?

3. What exactly is a unique test? Wanting a blood test because he's tired of seeing cheating in the sport? A test which he also does? Is this really unique?

4. Lmaoooooooooooooooooo @ Floyd's personal life causing problems for this. I swear people have just forgot about the two past years (2009 - 2011) & only remember what happened in late 2010 to early 2011

 SmooveDude said:
our of curiousity...what does one fan have to do with the next?
I brought up Floyd & Pac stans because each side has shown blatant, blind d!ck-riding
 6 years ago '05        #106
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 jasonrcruz said:
So go ahead, since its delusional, tell me one thing that I wrote that is not a fact.
its not a matter of whether what you said is fact or not (although you completely ignore the fact that manny had/has demands for this f!ght that floyd has AGREED to adhere to, but thats not the point) its a matter of do you want to make this f!ght happen or not. manny knows the situation, floyd goes to jail in june and has a date set for may 5th (one of the biggest boxing days of the year) and he called you out...PERSONALLY

IF YOU WANT THE f!ght TO HAPPEN, MAKE IT HAPPEN, if you dont, then continue doing what you're doing (not you...but manny and his camp)
 6 years ago '10        #107
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 StateProperty88 said:
its not a matter of whether what you said is fact or not (although you completely ignore the fact that manny had/has demands for this f!ght that floyd has AGREED to adhere to, but thats not the point) its a matter of do you want to make this f!ght happen or not. manny knows the situation, floyd goes to jail in june and has a date set for may 5th (one of the biggest boxing days of the year) and he called you out...PERSONALLY

IF YOU WANT THE f!ght TO HAPPEN, MAKE IT HAPPEN, if you dont, then continue doing what you're doing (not you...but manny and his camp)
Thisssssssssssssss. And Manny falls even further under scrutiny because there was a article put out the other day that he was going to Bob Arum to demand the f!ght happen. Then a couple days later we see a article saying his trainer was told that Manny will come up with a decision in 48 hours.



What's going on here? I'll answer that that question.

It starts with the letter R & ends with Manny
 6 years ago '04        #108
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
1. May 5th was WIDELY and has been widely known as one of if not the biggest dates in boxing. Floyd confirmed that announcing he will be f!ghting on that date. All of that stuff you talked about handcuffing dates automatically goes out the window.

2. Even before May 5th Floyd has been trying to f!ght Pac so what happens then? Have they mysteriously cease to existence?

3. What exactly is a unique test? Wanting a blood test because he's tired of seeing cheating in the sport? A test which he also does? Is this really unique?

4. Lmaoooooooooooooooooo @ Floyd's personal life causing problems for this. I swear people have just forgot about the two past years (2009 - 2011) & only remember what happened in late 2010 to early 2011



I brought up Floyd & Pac stans because each side has shown blatant, blind d!ck-riding
1. I was addressing someone posing the question of "pacquiao paying mayweathers MGM fee" so I was speaking in terms of that question. So my point is, it can be as widely known as possible. Fact is, he agreed to that date without an opponent. That is a fact

2. We are going to disagree why the f!ght has not taken place before may 5th, I know what your gonna say and vice versa so whats the point.

3. And YES the test is unique in the sport of boxing. How many f!ghts for legitimate world titles took place in the year 2011 with conventional testing? how can you even argue that point

4. So again, we are going to disagree why the f!ght hasn't taken place 2009-2011. But when the topic arises about a f!ght anywhere from May to June. How does the guy that will be behind bars take no blame? He is rendered useless for approximately 90 days during that same time period. So you acting like his jail sentence has nothing to do with f!ght dates is just ignorant. Then again, you expect everyone to just work around mayweather demands and scheduling right.
 6 years ago '10        #109
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 jasonrcruz said:
1. I was addressing someone posing the question of "pacquiao paying mayweathers MGM fee" so I was speaking in terms of that question. So my point is, it can be as widely known as possible. Fact is, he agreed to that date without an opponent. That is a fact

2. We are going to disagree why the f!ght has not taken place before may 5th, I know what your gonna say and vice versa so whats the point.

3. And YES the test is unique in the sport of boxing. How many f!ghts for legitimate world titles took place in the year 2011 with conventional testing? how can you even argue that point

4. So again, we are going to disagree why the f!ght hasn't taken place 2009-2011. But when the topic arises about a f!ght anywhere from May to June. How does the guy that will be behind bars take no blame? He is rendered useless for approximately 90 days during that same time period. So you acting like his jail sentence has nothing to do with f!ght dates is just ignorant. Then again, you expect everyone to just work around mayweather demands and scheduling right.
1. Yes, I'm not taking away that he agreed to that date without an opponent which was my whole point lol. It's one of the biggest days in boxing, why not f!ght on that date? If Manny had

2. I disagree with it being unique because of why he chose to go with that method. If we're taking about word titles & so forth then ok I understand and I agree with what you're saying.




3. You want to know why that jail sentence has nothing to do with it (on Floyd's end)?

Arum recently told the world that Manny would be ready to f!ght in May. This was said after Floyd Mayweather was told to report to jail by January 6th. Arum threw 4 names into the sweepstakes, Cotto, Marquez, Peterson, and Bradley. The reason that the media is pointing their guns at Arum is because prior to the judge sentencing Mayweather to jail, Arum told the world that Manny would not be ready to f!ght by May because the cut Manny suffered Vs. Marquez would not be healed in time. Why the sudden change of heart?

When the world all thought that Floyd was going to the slammer on January 6th, Arum all of the sudden says that Pacquiao is ready to roll in May.
Yesterday the judge in Las Vegas granted Team Mayweather's request to postpone Floyd's report date of January 6th to June 1st. This ruling makes Floyd free and clear to f!ght Manny Pacquiao in May. But now Bob Arum changed up his story again. Now he's saying Pacquiao won't be ready to f!ght until June. Really??




All the clues match that even IF Floyd went to jail, Manny would've fought in May but because Floyd isn't going to jail Manny will f!ght in late May or June? I wonder why the sudden change..

:hmm:
 6 years ago '05        #110
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 jasonrcruz said:

4. So again, we are going to disagree why the f!ght hasn't taken place 2009-2011. But when the topic arises about a f!ght anywhere from May to June. How does the guy that will be behind bars take no blame? He is rendered useless for approximately 90 days during that same time period. So you acting like his jail sentence has nothing to do with f!ght dates is just ignorant. Then again, you expect everyone to just work around mayweather demands and scheduling right.
whether he is going to jail in june or not doesnt change the fact that one of the biggest f!ghts every could be fought on the biggest day for boxing and there isnt really a good reason why its not happening
 6 years ago '04        #111
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 damn_ryght said:
a person who calls himself money is an idiot if he turns this down
EXACTLY
 6 years ago '04        #112
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
1. Yes, I'm not taking away that he agreed to that date without an opponent which was my whole point lol. It's one of the biggest days in boxing, why not f!ght on that date? If Manny had

2. I disagree with it being unique because of why he chose to go with that method. If we're taking about word titles & so forth then ok I understand and I agree with what you're saying.




3. You want to know why that jail sentence has nothing to do with it (on Floyd's end)?






All the clues match that even IF Floyd went to jail, Manny would've fought in May but because Floyd isn't going to jail Manny will f!ght in late May or June? I wonder why the sudden change..

:hmm:
Seeing how the calendar is set up, they would have to f!ght on June 2nd being that, thats a Saturday... which is also at the end of May. But dont Mayweather goes to jail in June 1st or 5th?
 6 years ago '10        #113
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 bigdog232 said:
EXACTLY





Edit:

 bigdog232 said:
Seeing how the calendar is set up, they would have to f!ght on June 2nd being that, thats a Saturday... which is also at the end of May. But dont Mayweather goes to jail in June 1st or 5th?
To be honest none of this even matters anymore. The May 5th is out of the question & the air in the balloon has been let out. If they f!ght in late May or June or next year then they f!ght..

I have no excitement for this f!ght anymore & that's so sad.

Edit 2:

He goes to jail on the 9th but some people are saying somehow he could push it back a second time. If that happens the judge will be benched without a doubt.


Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 01-12-2012 at 02:49 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #114
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 bigdog232 said:
Seeing how the calendar is set up, they would have to f!ght on June 2nd being that, thats a Saturday... which is also at the end of May. But dont Mayweather goes to jail in June 1st or 5th?
or they could just f!ght on may 5th
 6 years ago '04        #115
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
It's no way possible that anyone with a brain can honestly defend PAC at this point. It has to be just pure hatred toward Floyd that will allow you to ignore the scariness of Manny's camp and himself. If PAC wanted to f!ght plain and simple it would get done. Right now PAC got more excuses than man going to the electric chair.
 6 years ago '06        #116
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 MPLSallstar said:
Make's sense. I can fu*k with that. But don't back out like a bi*ch like you usually do Pac-fag.


Floyd stan. You know damn well your favorite boxer didn't want it with Manny. He could have been fought this Man. When he came back outta retirement hatin he could have gotten the f!ght made. Don't act brand new now cause PBF's coward a.ss is sellin wolf tickets on Twitter.


And it's not Manny it's Arum who's on some bullsh*t. I feel like Manny should have his own promotion by now.
 01-12-2012, 03:46 AM         #117
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manny is already an overachiever and won't be considered the greatest, he doesn't really need this f!ght. Floyd is trying to become the greatest and not having this f!ght will tarnish his legacy as him not f!ghting the best no matter what the reason is.
 01-12-2012, 03:54 AM         #118
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #119
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 TheMob said:
ESPN reader comments>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 6 years ago '05        #120
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 jasonrcruz said:
My point is, you asked the question "is pacquiao going to pay mayweathers fee to MGM". Mayweather was never forced to commit to a date to f!ght without even having an opponent. Why would it be someones responsibility to pay. And lets not forget the question WHY there is difficulty with the f!ght date. MAYWEATHER'S life outside the ring has caused this difficulty. So because mayweather is going to jail. Everyone gets handcuffed with certain dates? First its pacquiao doesn't wanna adhere to his "UNIQUE" testing demands, then its pacquiao doesn't wanna work around Mayweathers out of the ring BS. Whats next, is mayweather gonna ask for only 100% cotton trunks?
The things is, even after Mayweather commited to May 5th, which is the biggest boxing day of the year, once he was going to jail, Manny's camp was talking about f!ghting on May 5th. Now that Mayweather got his sentence pushed back, all of a sudden they can't f!ght til June, late May, Manny's cut over his eye isn't healed, can you not see the bullsh*t piling up?


Last edited by Vancouver; 01-12-2012 at 04:09 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy