Pacman Responds to Challenge!

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2473 2473
what happened to all the speculation about money making $100 off of this f!ght? i knew that figure was incredibly overestimated
 6 years ago '07        #82
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
i think detox will drop before these 2 f!ght
 6 years ago '09        #83
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 lifeundthescope said:
Word, Pacquiao's skills are nowhere near Floyd's skill level they are truly in different leagues. Pacquiao already has holes exposed, what holes can you find in Floyd's game? None dude is undefeated. Pacquiao will lose, Floyd doing this for Marquez :dancingcool:
He anchors all his weight on his backfoot.

He f!ghts mostly flat footed now.

He leaves his chin out when he throws with the left hand.

He doesn't commit to his shots.

No one is perfect.
 6 years ago '04        #84
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
that would be a crazy site to see! im talking about the crowd.....imagine a riot if either lose on some bullsh*t!
 6 years ago '05        #85
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 Zaosyn said:
that sparklers and the extinguishers k!lls me every time
that era k!lls this one
 6 years ago '05        #86
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Just f!ght on may 26th fu*k a cinco de mayo weekend
 6 years ago '05        #87
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 22k said:
@ChrisMannixSI: Bob Arum tells SI from Philippines that if @FloydMayweather accepts a 50-50 split and can guarantee his half, Pacquiao can f!ght in late May

@ChrisMannixSI: Arum says Mayweather is "Plan A" for Pacquiao. Says he doesn't like the idea of doing the f!ght at the MGM Grand but will do it.

@ChrisMannixSI: Arum says he is guaranteeing Pacquiao's half, if someone guarantees Floyd's the f!ght "can be made in ten minutes."

@ChrisMannixSI: Arum says if the framework of a deal with Mayweather isn't in place by Saturday, Pacquiao will pick from the Cotto/Bradley/JMM/Peterson list
And is he gonna pay for Mayweather's expense to the MGM Grand of not f!ghting on the 5th? Pacman was said to be eyeing a date of the 5th when Mayweather looked to be going to prison, why not now? Arum is a fu*king snake.
 6 years ago '06        #88
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Zaosyn said:
Why don't they just do this sh*t at WrestleMania
 6 years ago '05        #89
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 3 3
If its about money why not use the Las Vegas Motor Speedway sh*t holds 140,000
 6 years ago '04        #90
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 $auce said:
I'm a Mayweather fan and have always been on his side when it comes to this sauga but this right here is the stupisdt post in the history of boxden. How can somebody be so fu*kn stupid? How do you not understand that filling an arena with 40,000 people rather than 16,000 people will mkake you more money?

Now I agree that the vneue excuse is bullsh*t but logically speaking and for the benefit of everybody involved in the f!ght (aside the fans) it only makes sense to maximize your profits for the biggest f!ght weve had in 50+ years

And for everyone saying that money wont f!ght at the end of May cause he wants to spend time with his family, just stop it. The guy is going away for 3 fu*kn months... You guys are just making us all look bad

I'm so sick of all this bickering back and forth, just get this sh*t done
Arum=Floyd will NEVER make ANY money WITH me or BECAUSE of me for not wanting to make money FOR me in the past
 6 years ago '10        #91
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
cant wait to see manny kick his a.ss once and for all..
 6 years ago '04        #92
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Vancouver said:
And is he gonna pay for Mayweather's expense to the MGM Grand of not f!ghting on the 5th? Pacman was said to be eyeing a date of the 5th when Mayweather looked to be going to prison, why not now? Arum is a fu*king snake.
these are mayweather fans in a nutshell.
 6 years ago '10        #93
republican01 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 63 63
Manny camp just announced that pacman will not f!ght Floyd before the end of may.

What a fu*ken disappointment, arum is scum and manny is ducking.

This is coming from a pactard.
 6 years ago '07        #94
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30503 30503
yea... so let's have training camp, then a f!ght.... then off to jail.

When does dude get to heal from the f!ght and spend time with his family if the f!ght takes place in late may, huh?
 6 years ago '05        #95
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 jasonrcruz said:
these are mayweather fans in a nutshell.
What I said isn't legitimate? It isn't Arum ducking yet again? There will be a rematch of this f!ght, they can get the bigger venue then. May 5th is already booked and Manny was gonna f!ght may 5th until Floyd got his sentence pushed back.
 6 years ago '05        #96
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
it unquestionable who is ducking who right now, it just cant be denied, manny just doesnt want it right now...it is what it is
 6 years ago '06        #97
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 republican01 said:
Manny camp just announced that pacman will not f!ght Floyd before the end of may.

I didn't see this coming.
 6 years ago '10        #98
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,902 | Props total: 21186 21186
 republican01 said:

I can't even laugh. Such a fu*king shame to the sport how this could go on. Manny's legacy will forever be tarnished for having his name next to Bob Arum who single-handily fu*ked up a dream f!ght.

fu*king despicable even after Floyd called him out NUMEROUS times. Pathetic man....goddamn pathetic.
 6 years ago '07        #99
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 xRapHeadx said:
He anchors all his weight on his backfoot.

He f!ghts mostly flat footed now.

He leaves his chin out when he throws with the left hand.

He doesn't commit to his shots.

No one is perfect.
you can fill two pages, singled spaced with Pac flaws. You over here struggling to come up with sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #100
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Vancouver said:
What I said isn't legitimate? It isn't Arum ducking yet again? There will be a rematch of this f!ght, they can get the bigger venue then. May 5th is already booked and Manny was gonna f!ght may 5th until Floyd got his sentence pushed back.
My point is, you asked the question "is pacquiao going to pay mayweathers fee to MGM". Mayweather was never forced to commit to a date to f!ght without even having an opponent. Why would it be someones responsibility to pay. And lets not forget the question WHY there is difficulty with the f!ght date. MAYWEATHER'S life outside the ring has caused this difficulty. So because mayweather is going to jail. Everyone gets handcuffed with certain dates? First its pacquiao doesn't wanna adhere to his "UNIQUE" testing demands, then its pacquiao doesn't wanna work around Mayweathers out of the ring BS. Whats next, is mayweather gonna ask for only 100% cotton trunks?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy