Pacman Responds to Challenge!

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
see now this makes more sense
 6 years ago '05        #42
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Mayweather should get his jail date pushed back , and say fine to june 9 and see arum duck it again
 6 years ago '08        #43
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Bob Arum whining about the venue and wanting to build a temporary stadium is just a way for him to stall the f!ght. Most of the superf!ghts in modern boxing history have ocurred at MGM Grand (or Mandalay Bay) and nobody bi*ched about MGM Grand in the past. So for Arum to complain so much about MGM Grand and wanting a bigger stadium is puzzling. And when have boxing ppv f!ghts ever been about the live attendance or gate ticket sales? The real money is coming from the PPV buys.

WTF is Arum complaining about MGM being too small when the PPV itself is going to have a trillion buys?
 6 years ago '09        #44
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 Stupid Fresh said:
they need to do the HBO 24/7 extended version for this f!ght

give me like 2 months of coverage
fu*k yea thatd make the f!ght of the century that much better been waiting long enough give as much coverage as possible :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #45
$auce 
space
space
$408 | Props total: 0 0
 Bautmoney!™ said:
How many people were in your classes growing up? 7-10?

What the fu*k does the venue have to do with anything? 16,000 or 40,000? There will be MILLIONS of People watching at HOME.. You telling me that they have to build a whole new arena for this f!ght..GTFOH!

Before this queer couldnt take a blood test..

Now he knows Mayweather going to jail june 1st so he wants to f!ght june 9

and now he wants a new arena for the f!ght..

This sh*t is worst than the Young and the Restless..

I'm a Mayweather fan and have always been on his side when it comes to this sauga but this right here is the stupisdt post in the history of boxden. How can somebody be so fu*kn stupid? How do you not understand that filling an arena with 40,000 people rather than 16,000 people will mkake you more money?

Now I agree that the vneue excuse is bullsh*t but logically speaking and for the benefit of everybody involved in the f!ght (aside the fans) it only makes sense to maximize your profits for the biggest f!ght weve had in 50+ years

And for everyone saying that money wont f!ght at the end of May cause he wants to spend time with his family, just stop it. The guy is going away for 3 fu*kn months... You guys are just making us all look bad

I'm so sick of all this bickering back and forth, just get this sh*t done
 6 years ago '06        #46
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
 ChickzNKickz said:
Arum says June 9th

Koncz says end of May...

Which one is it.??
sounds like pac man is sick of arums sh*t and is taking matters in his own hands that's why he's saying the end of may. While dumb a.ss arum talking bout june 9th when mayweather supposed to go in on june 1st..
 6 years ago '06        #47
piru87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$531 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k it arena cowboys stadium the date the middle of may. Sounds like gud sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #48
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 SmooveDude said:
i remember the midget doink

i remember there was two doinks at one time
 6 years ago '06        #49
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
 Pastor Flo said:
What about Gillborg

[pic - click to view]

who da fu*k is that son? i thought that was goldberg at first
 6 years ago '04        #50
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 No iD23 said:
This.. i honestly dobt see floyd f!ghtn at end of may.. he wld wna njoy the rest of tbe month wit his fam...
pretty sure his baby moms and kid dont wanna see him
 6 years ago '09        #51
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Loco Poe said:
who da fu*k is that son? i thought that was goldberg at first

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #52
Loco Poe 
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:
How many people were in your classes growing up? 7-10?

What the fu*k does the venue have to do with anything? 16,000 or 40,000? There will be MILLIONS of People watching at HOME.. You telling me that they have to build a whole new arena for this f!ght..GTFOH!

Before this queer couldnt take a blood test..

Now he knows Mayweather going to jail june 1st so he wants to f!ght june 9

and now he wants a new arena for the f!ght..

This sh*t is worst than the Young and the Restless..
lol keep riding floyds d!ck pus*y boy! ur a bi*ch n*gga... money is money an extra 20 mil is an extra 20 mil.. wtf u talking about. ANYBODY would take this offer.
 6 years ago '06        #53
Loco Poe 
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
:
 6 years ago '07        #54
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
wrestling use to be godly

that goldberg entrance use to get my hype as fu*k

[video - click to view]

and when my n*gga p.troy sampled that sh*t

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #55
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Loco Poe said:
:
He was WWF's parody of WCW's Goldberg. Goldberg was hot back then and back then there was no shame in poking fun at or name-dropping the other company because everyone knew about WCW, not like today where WWE would never mention another rival's name on-air. Gillberg wsa the opposite of Goldberg though, always losing.

On November 17, 1998, Gill won the Light Heavyweight Championship after defeating Christian on Raw is War.[1][4] Shortly thereafter, Gill was given his most notable gimmick: "Gillberg", a parody of rival promotion World Championship Wrestling's top star Goldberg.[4] When he became Gillberg, the original plan of the bookers was reputedly to have him lose 173 consecutive matches, parodying Goldberg's winning streak of 173 matches. The Gillberg character parodied numerous other aspects of Goldberg's character, such as his entrance being accompanied by the pre-recorded sound of a crowd chanting "Gillberg" (which was an allusion to WCW's controversial use of pre-recorded chants in Goldberg's usual entrance) and stage hands that would hold up sparklers (parodying Goldberg's pyrotechnics) and then spray the entrance way with fire extinguishers. He also had a dotted line "tattoo" on his right arm (parodying Goldberg's tribal tattoo) and would use the catchphrase "Who's First?" in reference not only to Goldberg's catchphrase "Who's Next?", but also to the fact that Gill would lose to each and every one of his opponents.
 6 years ago '04        #56
Shanon 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 15 15
Floyd is not going to take a f!ght that close to going to jail. Arum knows that. All this is about is Arum and Mayweathers personal beef. The fans are suffering because Floyd originally didn't want to let Arum in on this mega pay day and now Arum is posturing because now he knows Floyd is looking to get that bread. If Arum wasn't involved we would be talking about Manny vs Floyd III right now.
 6 years ago '05        #57
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
why do yall care so much of when the f!ght happens if they can make a date. ... may is goignto celebrity prison so he aint bout to be doing no hard time .. and if he cared to spend time with his family why is he making a f!ght.. he got money so he dont need a f!ght for the money... as much as yall love mayweather yall realize its usually no talk about the f!ght until may says something .. arum is a promoter he is going to promote his f!ghter and do what ever to stir it up but dont act like top rank dont have the best f!ghtts going out .
 6 years ago '07        #58
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,769 | Props total: 568 568
 Shanon said:
Floyd is not going to take a f!ght that close to going to jail. Arum knows that. All this is about is Arum and Mayweathers personal beef. The fans are suffering because Floyd originally didn't want to let Arum in on this mega pay day and now Arum is posturing because now he knows Floyd is looking to get that bread. If Arum wasn't involved we would be talking about Manny vs Floyd III right now.
Check my post on page two
 6 years ago '06        #59
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Baynut said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #60
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 dre03 said:
June 9th Mayweather would be in jail... He goes in June 1... Come on now... Take a best guess at which one Mayweather can make... June 9th or end of MAy...

Can't make end of May either...he got extension for Vegas....there are no 50,000 seat stadiums in Vegas...

Maybe UNLV's stadium?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago