Bob Arum Responds to Mayweather's Twitter Callout: "June 9 is perfect"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
That old a.ss muthfu*kas needs to go sit his a.ss down somewhere..
 6 years ago '04        #62
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 jmheight1 said:
Thought Manny didnt care about Money.
Where does it say anything about Manny wanting more money? I had to go back and read it again cause I see it as Bob trying to make more money.
 6 years ago '04        #63
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 willi150 said:
Where does it say anything about Manny wanting more money? I had to go back and read it again cause I see it as Bob trying to make more money.
And who is supposed to control Bob? MANNY

This is so fu*king sad and so is anyone who believes a word coming out of this scumbag's mouth. He knows good and well that Floyd will be in jail on June 1st and he is saying "push it back to June 9th and we will f!ght and make more money," when he knows that's impossible and so he can shift blame back on Floyd for not making it happen.

Arum is such a good manipulator it's sick.

Bob Arum lies and tricks and decieves people again, suprise surprise.

This sh*t is sad. It will never happen because of Bob Arum AND Manny Pacquiao. Let the truth be known.

Last edited by CoconutCoke; 01-11-2012 at 10:00 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #64
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 11055 11055
Floyd out because of the financial impact it would have on Vegas but now Arum wanna move the f!ght outta Vegas...yall not thinkin...this sh*t here is a ploy...
 6 years ago '06        #65
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
boxing has become so ghey.. Just f!ght dam..
 01-11-2012, 10:24 AM         #66
donnieb33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
Floyd out because of the financial impact it would have on Vegas but now Arum wanna move the f!ght outta Vegas...yall not thinkin...this sh*t here is a ploy...
He said they would build it somewhere on the strip. Not leaving Vegas. Still, I'm pretty sure Floyd has a contract with the MGM for May 5, so you know they'd have to get paid if he backed out.
 6 years ago '04        #67
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 CoconutCoke said:
And who is supposed to control Bob? MANNY

This is so fu*king sad and so is anyone who believes a word coming out of this scumbag's mouth. He knows good and well that Floyd will be in jail on June 1st and he is saying "push it back to June 9th and we will f!ght and make more money," when he knows that's impossible and so he can shift blame back on Floyd for not making it happen.

Arum is such a good manipulator it's sick.

Bob Arum lies and tricks and decieves people again, suprise surprise.

This sh*t is sad. It will never happen because of Bob Arum AND Manny Pacquiao. Let the truth be known.
That is why everyone dislikes Bob. I agree Manny should be controlling him but do you really think he is or can?

Hypothetically ff Manny where to leave Bob do you think he would accept the f!ght with no issues?
 01-11-2012, 11:37 AM         #68
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said in every thread so far....As long as Bob Arum is involved, these 2 guys will never get in the ring...and if they do, consider it Bob Arums way of saying bye to Pacman.

The judge was extremely nice to Floyd already, and caught flack for it. To move that date again might get that judge off the bench...

Bob Arum just pulled the ultimate Shuck & Jive and all we can do as fans is sit back and suffer.

I Gave up on this f!ght, Arums like 81, 82, maybe he'll fall over and croak soon, who knows
 01-11-2012, 11:38 AM         #69
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like the fact that he said he will pitch in for lawyer fees so they can push his date back like money doesnt have money shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
 6 years ago '06        #70
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25655 25655
wait ain't that n*gga flloyd supposed to be in jail june 1st? pac man needs to leave that n*gga arum he wants to f!ght but arum is being a bi*ch about it
 6 years ago '04        #71
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559

Last edited by bradleyb87; 01-11-2012 at 12:54 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #72
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
these leeches always after the money rather than the spectacle and competition. you think boxing would wake up. the ufc's 2nd half of 11 absolutely d!cked on the corresponding boxing f!ghts. all of which (except for the ward/froch f!ght) ended with some level of acrimony.
 6 years ago '10        #73
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20863 20863
 Tommy_Bunz said:
you want to know what the sad thing about all of this really is?

1. real fans of the sport like myself will probably never get to see this f!ght and

2. You can tell already that the folks that hate mayweather for whatever reason will now look for mayweather to sit down with his lawyer AGAIN and try to get his sentence pushed back for a 2nd time......and if that doesn't happen? people will say "Oh Mayweather didn't even attempt to try and make this f!ght happen" "Oh mayweather has enough money to get his date pushed back again" "Mayweather on that bullsh*t, that n*gga can talk to his lawyer to get another push back" like we all some fu*king lawyers, or in school to become a judge, or took classes on the legal system....

sh*t the judge let it happen this time, even if he would try to get it pushed back AGAIN!...who's to say it's going to work?

others will say Mayweather tried to make the f!ght happen, while others will say he simply isn't trying hard enough.
 6 years ago '10        #74
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
no comment
 01-11-2012, 01:56 PM         #75
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i hate this jew f*ggot
 6 years ago '07        #76
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,581 | Props total: 8645 8645
fu*k arum bi*ch a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #77
cdot04 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$262 | Props total: 247 247
I know boxers are among the best conditioned athletes, but isnt it crazy to have a f!ght outdoors in vegas in June? It's like 90 degrees at night.
 6 years ago '05        #78
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Zaosyn said:
Boxing fans are probably the most pathetic fans of any sport. They continually allow f!ghters and promoters to ruin the sport, yet, still support them

You know what happens when Pro Wrestling pisses its audience off? It loses TV ratings and PPV buys. What happens when Floyd or Manny/Arum p!ss their audience off? They still buy the fu*king PPVs

Money talks and I'm not talking about f!ght money, I'm talking about PPV money. If both their PPVs took a dive they would get the message.

To me, Boxing ain't even a sport. It's one big cluster fu*k. I'm not even a fan but I want to see this f!ght. But if Boxing was a sport they would MAKE THIS f!ght HAPPEN because THAT'S WHAT THEY DO IN SPORTS. THE BEST f!ght THE BEST. Boxing (from the outside looking in) has no official league or anything and that's unacceptable. This is why bullsh*t like this is allowed to go on?

I hope befor this f!ght happens Floyd loses, Manny loses and Arum stays alive so that they all get royally fu*ked over for doing this to the fans .
First of all, don't bring up wrestling, we're talking about real sports, not soap operas.

Second, there is major problems with how boxing is set up, but there is also major problems with the UFC. Boxers get fairly compensated, UFC f!ghters get sh*t compared to how much money the company is bringing in.
 6 years ago '09        #79
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Vancouver said:
First of all, don't bring up wrestling, we're talking about real sports, not soap operas.

Second, there is major problems with how boxing is set up, but there is also major problems with the UFC. Boxers get fairly compensated, UFC f!ghters get sh*t compared to how much money the company is bringing in.
Why you care about how much f!ghters make? As a fan your job is to only want to see the best f!ghts be put on. Alot of that is only the base pay. You see those ugly a.ss sponsors on the f!ghters shorts? Yup, they get PAID to wear them. Some of the biggest f!ghters get a PPV cut like $2 per-buy if the PPV gets a certain number of buys.
 6 years ago '05        #80
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Zaosyn said:
Why you care about how much f!ghters make? As a fan your job is to only want to see the best f!ghts be put on. Alot of that is only the base pay. You see those ugly a.ss sponsors on the f!ghters shorts? Yup, they get PAID to wear them. Some of the biggest f!ghters get a PPV cut like $2 per-buy if the PPV gets a certain number of buys.
And that's still nothing compared to what the biggest boxers get paid. As a fan, it is incredibly selfish of me to say fu*k the f!ghters and their livelihood in a sport where they might not be able to compete again after any given match, just give me the best f!ghts. Yes, I want to see the best f!ghts, obviously. But I don't think anyone should be unfairly compensated, especially if they're f!ghtING for a living. That said, boxing might not be the best structure, a single league with a f!ghter's union might be, but even so, I understand why boxing is how it is. Of course, the dictatorship that is the UFC certainly put on a better display in 2011.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now