When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16301 16301
once again we see bob...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #42
imsochrisp 
space
space
space
$552 | Props total: 154 154
I always believed Pacman and Mayweather both ducked each other, but now it is really Arum.
 01-11-2012, 01:59 AM         #43
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are all in on this. before it looked like 1 of them was backin out. now it looks as if both of them really want to f!ght finally and the only reason they wont is bob arum. if manny and mayweather truly wanted this f!ght they would def make it happen but now they can use arum as the skapegoat. they can hype this f!ght up more, have about 2 more matches before. it is gonna make them more money if they wait but they are making a mockery of the sport.

the best f!ghter always fought the best contender. there wasnt an issue this is what the fans want and there not givin them what they want and its bs. its hurting the sport. fu*k arum fu*k manny fu*k floyd
 01-11-2012, 02:08 AM         #44
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:
they are all in on this. before it looked like 1 of them was backin out. now it looks as if both of them really want to f!ght finally and the only reason they wont is bob arum. if manny and mayweather truly wanted this f!ght they would def make it happen but now they can use arum as the skapegoat. they can hype this f!ght up more, have about 2 more matches before. it is gonna make them more money if they wait but they are making a mockery of the sport.

the best f!ghter always fought the best contender. there wasnt an issue this is what the fans want and there not givin them what they want and its bs. its hurting the sport. fu*k arum fu*k manny fu*k floyd
Personally, I think the truth is closer to ^this.

They are the biggest draws in boxing BY FAR. Any f!ght they make, any bum at all that they f!ght, is basically guaranteed millions. f!ghting eachother is a risky f!ght PERIOD, no matter who you think would win. They are eachothers riskiest f!ght. Mayweather may outbox Manny, Manny may knockout Maywather out. It's deff a possibility.

Reminds me of Roy Jones Jr back in the day.
 01-11-2012, 02:10 AM         #45
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mannish-Yay said:
If the judge pushed the date back cuz of the financial impact it will have for Vegas, then 40 mill plus more will definetely push it again. Let's see how fast Arum jumps on this and if he really wants to do that and pay his lawyer fees. I'm callin BS but an extra 40 is two Pac f!ghts for the price of one if Pac loses his value after the f!ght. Arum trying to milk it.
On the flip side why not f!ght at MGM now then the rematch in his stadium. This f!ght will generate so much as a triology., u
A trilogy is not a guarantee
 6 years ago '07        #46
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 jmheight1 said:
Thought Manny didnt care about Money.
 6 years ago '11        #47
Chase D 59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,223 | Props total: 75 75
I just don't understand how Arum keeps getting away with this. Last time I check Manny was the talent but it seems Manny is working for Arum instead of da other way around. If I was a boxer on da level dat Manny is I would think he has enough power to tell Arum dis is who I wanna f!ght next so make it happen. Screw dis na na I think we can make more money here or lets keep pushin it back etc etc. I would just fired his old a.ss n hire a promoter that will actually do da things I tell him to do!
 6 years ago '05        #48
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
If you're a real boxing fan, you won't watch either of these guys' f!ghts until they f!ght each other. Unless It's against Sergio Martinez or something like that--a risky f!ght.
 6 years ago '06        #49
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I wanna know why Mayweather call Manny out and then proceeds to take another f!ght with someone else. Boxing is some bullsh*t now.
 6 years ago '07        #50
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Arum has been the problem the whole time.
 01-11-2012, 06:01 AM         #51
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas thinking Manny will knockout floyd, Floyd doesn't have a suspect chin at all
 6 years ago '04        #52
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
I could see Mayweather getting his date pushed back to July 1st, then Arum would say "Oh, if we wait til July 9, we can make even MORE money."

He's old enough to die soon, right?

Wasn't Arum saying maybe Manny would go ahead and take the May 5 date for his own f!ght when he thought Floyd would be unavailable? fu*king pus*y. I wanna see Floyd vs Manny with an undercard of Arum vs Mayweather, Sr.
 6 years ago '04        #53
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
Cmon well all know Arum is scared that his gravy train will be derailed once Pac loses to Floyd...
He seen what JMM did to Pac and he's essentially the same f!ghter as mayweather just 2-3 tiers below...
He's doing whatever he can to make sure that Mayweather will be Pacs LAST f!ght
 6 years ago '07        #54
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,963 | Props total: 1149 1149
Now people know what's been holding back this f!ght, But we all know Mayweather has been reluctant to business with Bob Arum as well.
 6 years ago '11        #55
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 891 891
This whole sh*t is a fiasco. Now that theres a court ordered date for Floyd to get locked up, this fu*kin a.ss clown wants the f!ght to happen a week later??

If Lil wayne, T.I, mother-fu*king Martha Stewart can get there date pushed back then im sure Floyd can too, and when he does Arum will find a new reason for the f!ght to not happen.....

Can court mandate that the f!ght happens? Like on some "Your date is being pushed back for the sole purpose of increasing revenue in the Las Vegas area through a f!ght with Manny Pacquiao" Then make manny's camp sign the papers saying they HAVE to f!ght haha
 6 years ago '09        #56
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,198 | Props total: 3074 3074

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #57
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Boxing fans are probably the most pathetic fans of any sport. They continually allow f!ghters and promoters to ruin the sport, yet, still support them

You know what happens when Pro Wrestling pisses its audience off? It loses TV ratings and PPV buys. What happens when Floyd or Manny/Arum p!ss their audience off? They still buy the fu*king PPVs

Money talks and I'm not talking about f!ght money, I'm talking about PPV money. If both their PPVs took a dive they would get the message.

To me, Boxing ain't even a sport. It's one big cluster fu*k. I'm not even a fan but I want to see this f!ght. But if Boxing was a sport they would MAKE THIS f!ght HAPPEN because THAT'S WHAT THEY DO IN SPORTS. THE BEST f!ght THE BEST. Boxing (from the outside looking in) has no official league or anything and that's unacceptable. This is why bullsh*t like this is allowed to go on?

I hope befor this f!ght happens Floyd loses, Manny loses and Arum stays alive so that they all get royally fu*ked over for doing this to the fans .
 6 years ago '04        #58
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 514 514
 SmooveDude said:
wait....wait....so now that he wants that extra bread people mad at him? but when floyd was talkin about gettin extra bread people said he was smart?
yea but its a dodge man either way cuz the chances of him getting his date pushed back are what???? plus your gonna get paid the most off ppv anyway
 6 years ago '08        #59
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
 jmheight1 said:
Amazing idea right? June 9th, 9 days after Floyd is suppose to be in Jail.
fuk Bob Paqiuo 1 name

Bautmoney!™ said:
So it has been reported on every sports outlet that Mayweather has to go to jail June 1st, and this idiot thinks that the best date is June 9th...

Yea Floyd scared!!!

lifeundthescope said:
scared of a midget on roids fu*k outta here.
 Bautmoney!™ said:

Sarcasm bro..

Im a Mayweather stan!
 6 years ago '11        #60
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 davon4204 said:
I wanna know why Mayweather call Manny out and then proceeds to take another f!ght with someone else. Boxing is some bullsh*t now.
n*gga read
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy