Bob Arum Responds to Mayweather's Twitter Callout: "June 9 is perfect"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2012, 12:06 AM         #21
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait....wait....so now that he wants that extra bread people mad at him? but when floyd was talkin about gettin extra bread people said he was smart?
 6 years ago '07        #22
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Is Arum worried about Pac losing and is k!lling the f!ght any way he can, or he just hates Floyd that much that he will find excuses to never make a deal with him?

Because I actually believe both Floyd and Manny are willing to f!ght each other finally, but Arum is sh*tting all over everything.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
If the judge pushed the date back cuz of the financial impact it will have for Vegas, then 40 mill plus more will definetely push it again. Let's see how fast Arum jumps on this and if he really wants to do that and pay his lawyer fees. I'm callin BS but an extra 40 is two Pac f!ghts for the price of one if Pac loses his value after the f!ght. Arum trying to milk it.
On the flip side why not f!ght at MGM now then the rematch in his stadium. This f!ght will generate so much as a triology., u

Last edited by Mannish-Yay; 01-11-2012 at 12:13 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #24
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
wait....wait....so now that he wants that extra bread people mad at him? but when floyd was talkin about gettin extra bread people said he was smart?
I agree with the idea that a bigger venue while keeping it in Vegas would be huge. It's going to sell out, so may as well sell out 40k seats instead of 15k. But they could have gotten things moving a long time ago if he was serious about making this f!ght happen. You've got Arum talking about time for cuts to heal, while Manny himself is saying he's fine. Manny giving interviews saying he's willing to take all drug tests and take a smaller money split to make it happen.

And here comes Arum saying they can't get a venue ready in nearly four months.
What this scumbag should be saying is, let's not f!ght at the MGM, let's build a bigger temp venue and f!ght May 5th.
 6 years ago '10        #25
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20693 20693
Arum is trolling like a motherfu*ker

Straight RAPING Manny

Said fu*k that you wanna come to me pleading about f!ghting Floyd? You can suck this d!ck & call us even

SmooveDude said:
So naive, tsk, tsk, tsk. This is EXACTLY what Bob wants you to think. I gotta give it up to Arum he is a genius at fooling the public. Well done you old fart.
 01-11-2012, 12:26 AM         #26
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

So naive, tsk, tsk, tsk. This is EXACTLY what Bob wants you to think. I gotta give it up to Arum he is a genius at fooling the public. Well done you old fart.
whats the difference tho between him wantin the extra 40 mill and floyd holdin out for a extra 50 mill? floyd has said multiple times he dont work around nobody else schedule

i aint sayin arum right but n*ggas who dont think fooyd is ever wrong needa rethink it

and personally if they dont f!ght in may they will later this year then till be nothing left to say or do cause manny finna f!ght whoever he f!ght and floyd finna f!ght buddy with the messed up shoulder(not tryna discredit him cause aint he like 29-1? i just dont know his name but those are things i remembered)
 6 years ago '07        #27
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Arum is trolling like a motherfu*ker

Straight RAPING Manny

Said fu*k that you wanna come to me pleading about f!ghting Floyd? You can suck this d!ck & call us even

Said it in another thread, that manny met with him talking about Floyd should be next and bob arum hit him with a

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #28
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1794 1794
please let the judge move it back again to July, but I have feelng Arum is just gonna pull some more shyt.
 6 years ago '11        #29
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
bob arum, oldest troll in the game
 01-11-2012, 12:37 AM         #30
Bautmoney! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So it has been reported on every sports outlet that Mayweather has to go to jail June 1st, and this idiot thinks that the best date is June 9th...

Yea Floyd scared!!!

6 years ago '10        #31
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20693 20693
 SmooveDude said:
whats the difference tho between him wantin the extra 40 mill and floyd holdin out for a extra 50 mill? floyd has said multiple times he dont work around nobody else schedule

i aint sayin arum right but n*ggas who dont think fooyd is ever wrong needa rethink it

and personally if they dont f!ght in may they will later this year then till be nothing left to say or do cause manny finna f!ght whoever he f!ght and floyd finna f!ght buddy with the messed up shoulder(not tryna discredit him cause aint he like 29-1? i just dont know his name but those are things i remembered)
The difference?

How about Floyd is actually f!ghting & Bob is a worthless, excuse me, shameless promoter protecting/milking Manny.

How about we rewind to this article?

For those who do not know, Mayweather will not have to serve time in jail until the 1st of June, leaving the original date of May 5th intact. Basically, the dooms day date for Pacquiao if he decides to man up and take the challenge,

In reaction to the postponement of Mayweather’s impeding sentencing and the possibility of matching Pacquiao against Mayweather in May, Bob Arum stated, “I don’t think it has any impact, no impact at all. Manny isn’t going to be ready to f!ght until summer time.”

Arum continued, “Manny has a severe cut, which Pacquiao suffered in a November win over Juan Manuel Marquez, which would prohibit the Filipino star from f!ghting until late spring, at the earliest.”

So the f!ght against Marquez took place in November right? Mr. Arum, you mean to tell the public that Pacquiao would have over five months to heal and prepare for this f!ght and the cut won’t be healed in time?

Andre Ward recently had a cut that postponed his f!ght against Carl Froch but the f!ght was only delayed about a month and a half.
But Pacquiao can’t get ready for a f!ght in May?

You say he will be ready in June or July, conveniently when Mayweather will be behind bars?

Has Floyd been wrong? I don't know specifically what you mean, point it out. The drug testing I didn't see a problem with it & neither did the f!ghters he went against did.

If these two don't f!ght I'll be hella disappointed, damn shame if it doesn't happen this year. They aren't getting any younger.
 01-11-2012, 12:40 AM         #32
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd f!ghting in the philipines? Man they will riot when Floyd wins, his safety and his familys is in jeopardy. Arum knows what he is doing, hold the f!ght in Vegas or fu*king the dallas stadium wtf.

[video - click to view]

This is so pathetic, Pacquiao needs to fire this dirtbag get wit goldenboy.
 6 years ago '10        #33
republican01 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 63 63
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm sure Floyd can get the date pushed back again. Now, if he does that and then Arum's punk a.ss flips the sh*t again then I'm gonna find that bi*ch myself and beat him with pillowcases full of denture creme or some sh*t.
 01-11-2012, 12:41 AM         #34
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bautmoney! said:
So it has been reported on every sports outlet that Mayweather has to go to jail June 1st, and this idiot thinks that the best date is June 9th...

Yea Floyd scared!!!

scared of a midget on roids fu*k outta here.
 6 years ago '11        #35
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
So basically that bi*ch is talking bout 40 mill he could make haha,if I'm Floyd I'd be like ight but I want 30 mill of that 40 since you want me to push my time back again. Fucc that jew craccer arum. Pac a good dude but he dumb as fucc,for sticc'n with that scumbag. Fucc that uncle Tom wilborn on pti to yell
 01-11-2012, 12:47 AM         #36
Bautmoney! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
scared of a midget on roids fu*k outta here.

Sarcasm bro..

Im a Mayweather stan!
 6 years ago '06        #37
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
 Mannish-Yay said:
If the judge pushed the date back cuz of the financial impact it will have for Vegas, then 40 mill plus more will definetely push it again.
exactly
 6 years ago '11        #38
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
The best date is a week after Floyd is supposed to be in jail?
 6 years ago '06        #39
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
fu*k Arum. Oscar De La Hoya is always exposing his a.ss on Twitter and that dude is such a fu*kin liar.
 6 years ago '10        #40
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 7505 7505
Thought Manny didnt care about Money.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy