1/10/12 Heat @ Warriors 10:30PM EST (Dwyane Wade to Start)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #501
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,061 | Props total: 4845 4845
 Cambury said:
im just shocked that a player would come at a two time MVP like that. Alot of these players can't wait to stick it to Lebron for some reason. You would never hear someone talk sh*t to Kobe. I dont think someone who do that to Wade. In 2009 I had Lebron as my DPOY then when I got to watch him the iplayoffs I found out he isn't as great as I thought becuz he isn't accountable. He just tries to make defensive plays instead of getting stops. this was actually confirmed for me in shaqs book when he spoke on Delone West, coach brown and the film session.
They're more eager to go @ Bron b/c he's MUCH easier to unravel than the air-tight Kobe. It's High-risk/High reward, b/c it can blow up in player's face, or it could pay huge dividends and essentially demoralize a monster. This is the part that pisses me off the most about him. He's outstanding when things are goin his way, but when bounces/luck isn't goin his way, he looks........lost.

6 years ago '07        #502
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 stlcardinals19 said:
They're more eager to go @ Bron b/c he's MUCH easier to unravel than the air-tight Kobe. It's High-risk/High reward, b/c it can blow up in player's face, or it could pay huge dividends and essentially demoralize a monster. This is the part that pisses me off the most about him. He's outstanding when things are goin his way, but when bounces/luck isn't goin his way, he looks........lost.

this is 100% true, he is a frontrunner by nature. He loves to be on top. Not saying he doesn't have it in him to go thru bad times but he is at his best when he an really step on ya neck. His favorite teams are Bulls,Cowboys and Yankess the guy is a big time frontrunner.
 01-11-2012, 02:26 AM         #503
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k all this arugin we LOST

we better beat the razors tomorrow im ghost yall

HeAt>>>>

6 years ago '06        #504
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
Alot of fu*kin foolery in this thread..

1st off..this Cambury character is simply a troll..I don't know why ppl take you and your hate for Bron serious fam..In a perfect world..all Boxden posters should put your fat on ignore. Its obvious that you are trying to get a rise out of n*ggaz..miss me with that sh*t Sherman Klump..

As far as the game goes..its obvious that Miami is better suited to go through Bron offensively..I've said this lasy yr in the POs and im saying it now.. LeBron is more dangerous than Dwade with the ball.. i.e..he's more efficient and has better court vision, which will lead to easier buckets. Lebron will always be in a lose/lose situation. It comes with being the best/most hated player in the L. I can post a sh*t load of videos of LeBron being clutch, (Wade never put up a performance like LeBron against the Pistons in 07) yet Wade is considered more clutch because he has a ring.. I wont knock that..Wade is my guy as well.. its just funny to me that Bron gets crucified when he's passive and hated on when he takes the big shots.
 6 years ago '07        #505
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 Cambury said:
he wasn't on fire, he got the shots he wanted. A good defender is not gonna let that happen, AGAIN it was not just 3's check the tape. Terry had baskets in the paint on Lebron. Trust I am very critical I watch Lebron closely as I used to be a fan. That is how I called the play tonight for the mismatch with lee.
jason terry made 4 shots at the rim in the last 4 games combined. 6 shots from 3-9 feet. 20 shots from 10 feet and beyond. ur full of sh*t, guy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy