1/10/12 Heat @ Warriors 10:30PM EST (Dwyane Wade to Start)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #481
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
I'm far from a LeBron hater but the Heat is my team and I love to win.
 01-11-2012, 01:42 AM         #482
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GREAT1NE said:
Nobody gets hate like Lebron. That whole late game stat ESPN ran with all last year that Lebron was like 1-8 in Durant was 2-10, and league average was terrible. But nobody brought that up
son who that in ur avy???
 6 years ago '09        #483
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,646 | Props total: 625 625
 MrTripleDouble said:
Yeah, LeBron gives Wade too much respect. He has to understand that he can be confident and do clutch things too. I noticed that last year during the bulls close out game in the playoffs. The team and coaches got around LeBron and that gave him the confidence and freedom to close. When they do that for Wade it takes him out of the game but I think LeBron has to be mindful and ready at all times to be clutch when needed and step up on his own faith and not just when he has faith from his team and coaches.
Yep. And he should also watch how Wade played when Lebron would have the ball late in games last year and how he would follow the shot and stay around the rim and go after the ball instead of playing the role of a spectator behind the three line.
 6 years ago '07        #484
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 stlcardinals19 said:
Err, Beasley's played horrible against Bron though, IIRC. And JT was unbelievably hitting buckets from the American Airline logo. His shots were goin in, but I wouldn't chalk that up to breaking Bron down, IMO.
if after game 2 terry says he is gonna bust lebron a.ss and he does it 4 games in a row ur gonna really let Bron slide on that. So basically Terry was unguardable for 4 games, the best stretch in the history of the finals??? Really???
 6 years ago '06        #485
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 MrTripleDouble said:
Yeah, LeBron gives Wade too much respect. He has to understand that he can be confident and do clutch things too. I noticed that last year during the bulls close out game in the playoffs. The team and coaches got around LeBron and that gave him the confidence and freedom to close. When they do that for Wade it takes him out of the game but I think LeBron has to be mindful and ready at all times to be clutch when needed and step up on his own faith and not just when he has faith from his team and coaches.

If Mike Brown said "Kobe don't take the last shot" Kobe would be like "You must be crazy I'm taking the shot" If Spo said that to LeBron, LeBron would say "Ok Coach" and be hurting inside.
Props.
 01-11-2012, 01:47 AM         #486
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
if after game 2 terry says he is gonna bust lebron a.ss and he does it 4 games in a row ur gonna really let Bron slide on that. So basically Terry was unguardable for 4 games, the best stretch in the history of the finals??? Really???
lebron held d rose to 6.3% shooting..........terry wasn't driving to the hole at will or nothin, he knocked down his shots...........he was confident and it showed. doesn't mean he sh*tted on lebron
 6 years ago '07        #487
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Err, Beasley's played horrible against Bron though, IIRC. And JT was unbelievably hitting buckets from the American Airline logo. His shots were goin in, but I wouldn't chalk that up to breaking Bron down, IMO.
he had 11 in the first half all iso's, had Bron looking silly. He got injured wit like 4 minutes into second quarter.

My point was I never saw a great defdner dudes looked forward to play and talked sh*t to.
 6 years ago '08        #488
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 Cambury said:
He was def. on fire, but I do think Bron could've done more to try to contain the guy, but JT was feeling it that series, and his confidence in himself showed when he was knocking down contested and uncontested shots. If you don't think he was, then I think our discussion ends here.
 6 years ago '07        #489
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
lebron held d rose to 6.3% shooting..........terry wasn't driving to the hole at will or nothin, he knocked down his shots...........he was confident and it showed. doesn't mean he sh*tted on lebron
check the tape dude, terry was going to the basket at will.

The Derrick Rose sh*t was a fluke, Rose isn't as great an ISO player as people think. He is best when people are moving and all eyes aren't on him. Like lebron he lacks moves and uses his athleticism. It wasn't impressive. When Bron guards players like Rafer Alston who has moves we see him spin around stupid check Cavs Orlando series for that reference.
 6 years ago '07        #490
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
He was def. on fire, but I do think Bron could've done more to try to contain the guy, but JT was feeling it that series, and his confidence in himself showed when he was knocking down contested and uncontested shots. If you don't think he was, then I think our discussion ends here.
he wasn't on fire, he got the shots he wanted. A good defender is not gonna let that happen, AGAIN it was not just 3's check the tape. Terry had baskets in the paint on Lebron. Trust I am very critical I watch Lebron closely as I used to be a fan. That is how I called the play tonight for the mismatch with lee.
 01-11-2012, 01:52 AM         #491
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
check the tape dude, terry was going to the basket at will.

The Derrick Rose sh*t was a fluke, Rose isn't as great an ISO player as people think. He is best when people are moving and all eyes aren't on him. Like lebron he lacks moves and uses his athleticism. It wasn't impressive. When Bron guards players like Rafer Alston who has moves we see him spin around stupid check Cavs Orlando series for that reference.
so lebron would get respect from you for shutting down rafer alston but not d rose??
 6 years ago '09        #492
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,646 | Props total: 625 625
 LAwLB15 said:
son who that in ur avy???
Lena

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
 6 years ago '10        #493
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
 GREAT1NE said:
Yep. And he should also watch how Wade played when Lebron would have the ball late in games last year and how he would follow the shot and stay around the rim and go after the ball instead of playing the role of a spectator behind the three line.
Exactly, Wade plays very well off the ball and he's just aware and mindful about things that LeBron isn't. You might as well get LeBron a chair and a beer.
 6 years ago '07        #494
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
so lebron would get respect from you for shutting down rafer alston but not d rose??
Im saying that his on ball defense would be on display if he could shot down a player with moves as oppose to someone who dominates his position being stronger and jumping higher than everyone else. rose is a great player but in that moment he was exposed he even admitted it sometime this offseason and said it won't happen again.
Imagine lebron checking AI or marbury like that. No fu*king way. Im just saying his defense is overrated so when people say Wright just had a good game that's isn't accurate cuz versus lebron he intends to have a good game.
 01-11-2012, 01:58 AM         #495
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
Im saying that his on ball defense would be on display if he could shot down a player with moves as oppose to someone who dominates his position being stronger and jumping higher than everyone else. rose is a great player but in that moment he was exposed he even admitted it sometime this offseason and said it won't happen again.
Imagine lebron checking AI or marbury like that. No fu*king way. Im just saying his defense is overrated so when people say Wright just had a good game that's isn't accurate cuz versus lebron he intends to have a good game.
so wright not doing anything the first 3 quarters means nothin?? everyone in the arena was loud, nate robinson willed them all to a comeback, and he hit the shots that mattered..........doesn't mean lebron let him hit the shots. the entire team was confident and wanted the W....................

this golden state team beat the bulls and knicks too ya kno...........
 6 years ago '08        #496
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 MrTripleDouble said:
Exactly, Wade plays very well off the ball and he's just aware and mindful about things that LeBron isn't. You might as well get LeBron a chair and a beer.
but he seems fine in the first 3 quarters.....I might have to watch closer.
 6 years ago '07        #497
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 YoungRay20 said:
but he seems fine in the first 3 quarters.....I might have to watch closer.
bEcuz he gets the dribbles which give hims a rhythm they also make players give him that extra step of space fearing the drive. in the 4th when the defense is locking in he can't jus put the ball down so that is why he shys from having the rock.
 6 years ago '07        #498
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
so wright not doing anything the first 3 quarters means nothin?? everyone in the arena was loud, nate robinson willed them all to a comeback, and he hit the shots that mattered..........doesn't mean lebron let him hit the shots. the entire team was confident and wanted the W....................

this golden state team beat the bulls and knicks too ya kno...........
Oh nah im not taking props away from GS jus telling people stop blamin Lebron cuz he is who we kno him to be. The other thing is people were tryna make it seem like wright was a fluke when he did kinda the same thing second half in Mia last year.
 6 years ago '08        #499
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 Cambury said:
he wasn't on fire, he got the shots he wanted. A good defender is not gonna let that happen, AGAIN it was not just 3's check the tape. Terry had baskets in the paint on Lebron. Trust I am very critical I watch Lebron closely as I used to be a fan. That is how I called the play tonight for the mismatch with lee.
He was hittin tough buckets in the paint vs. Bron was he not? Bron's a good defender, but once that starts happening, he's gonna get demoralized, and his game might slack. JT busted his a.ss for 4 straight after getting worked Games 1 & 2, though.
 6 years ago '07        #500
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
He was hittin tough buckets in the paint vs. Bron was he not? Bron's a good defender, but once that starts happening, he's gonna get demoralized, and his game might slack. JT busted his a.ss for 4 straight after getting worked Games 1 & 2, though.
im just shocked that a player would come at a two time MVP like that. Alot of these players can't wait to stick it to Lebron for some reason. You would never hear someone talk sh*t to Kobe. I dont think someone who do that to Wade. In 2009 I had Lebron as my DPOY then when I got to watch him the iplayoffs I found out he isn't as great as I thought becuz he isn't accountable. He just tries to make defensive plays instead of getting stops. this was actually confirmed for me in shaqs book when he spoke on Delone West, coach brown and the film session.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago