1/10/12 Heat @ Warriors 10:30PM EST (Dwyane Wade to Start)

most viewed right now
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #461
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 SeaJaiye said:
wright only hit 5 3's all season before that game. he was bound to have a big game........nate robinson willed that whole team for a comeback. lebron is a shutdown defender and was the one that made the play to force the game into overtime, so.....................
this ain't the first time Wright had a good game against Lebron since he left the Heat, he knows he can do what he wants. That's alot of confidence against a "great" defender
 6 years ago '09        #462
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 761 761
 SeaJaiye said:
but then wade went right up and missed the shot to win it in regulation how come d wade can do no wrong??
Nobody gets hate like Lebron. That whole late game stat ESPN ran with all last year that Lebron was like 1-8 in Durant was 2-10, and league average was terrible. But nobody brought that up
 01-11-2012, 12:33 AM         #463
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
point is u did ur lil math equation but did u add the bad defense when he let wright hit the three, the turn over and easy 2 points for wright? 3+-2+2= 7 point swing in warriors favor because of lebron

Anyway, the Heat continuously left Wright open from 3. That was a defensive failure.
 6 years ago '08        #464
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,445 | Props total: 6187 6187
 Cambury said:
this ain't the first time Wright had a good game against Lebron since he left the Heat, he knows he can do what he wants. That's alot of confidence against a "great" defender
Just b/c one guy has Bron's number, doesn't negate Bron's defensive abilities, which are elite.
 01-11-2012, 12:34 AM         #465
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
he fu*ked tonight too

but he had 34

and played some great defense the whole game
great defense..................monta ellis had 22 points and dorell wright had 20.........but lebron gets the blame for bad defense, even tho the guys they were guarding were similar in points
 6 years ago '04        #466
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 4808 4808
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
ppl are full of sh*t and want him to fail and overreact to anything if its hurt bron.

Wade fu*k up alot tonight to missed key shots but no one ever blames wade ever

even win he choked in the one game in finals he got a pass. But if bron not perfect

then its all this bs talk and just stupid . u cant judge Wade one way and bron another when they lose. But when they win give wade all the credit and nothing for bron.

and bron did shut down eills towards the end and had 2 big a.sst in oT but he choked according to espn and the sheep

Wade mke mistakes but gets a ez pass cause he has a RING... Bron & Bosh have 0 rings these two need to step it up... They was the free agents who ran to Miami to win a championship no matter if Wade mess up or not he always giveS 100% and we can't say the same for Lebron and I'm a fan of Lebron but that's the truth...
 6 years ago '10        #467
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,728 | Props total: 1499 1499
 GREAT1NE said:
Its almost like when the game gets focused around Wade Lebron is out there trying to not get in the way.
Yeah, LeBron gives Wade too much respect. He has to understand that he can be confident and do clutch things too. I noticed that last year during the bulls close out game in the playoffs. The team and coaches got around LeBron and that gave him the confidence and freedom to close. When they do that for Wade it takes him out of the game but I think LeBron has to be mindful and ready at all times to be clutch when needed and step up on his own faith and not just when he has faith from his team and coaches.

If Mike Brown said "Kobe don't take the last shot" Kobe would be like "You must be crazy I'm taking the shot" If Spo said that to LeBron, LeBron would say "Ok Coach" and be hurting inside.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-11-2012 at 12:40 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #468
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Just b/c one guy has Bron's number, doesn't negate Bron's defensive abilities, which are elite.
Beasley's eyes light up when he plays the Heat...

Jason Terry told Lebron straight up he gon bust his a.ss
 6 years ago '09        #469
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
When a great shooter is on theres not a lot you can do to stop that. And when a three point shooter is on theres even less you can do to stop it, all you can do is contest. Wouldn't matter who was playing D.
 6 years ago '08        #470
space
space
 Cambury said:
Beasley's eyes light up when he plays the Heat...

Jason Terry told Lebron straight up he gon bust his a.ss
Err, Beasley's played horrible against Bron though, IIRC. And JT was unbelievably hitting buckets from the American Airline logo. His shots were goin in, but I wouldn't chalk that up to breaking Bron down, IMO.
 6 years ago '10        #471
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,728 | Props total: 1499 1499
I'm far from a LeBron hater but the Heat is my team and I love to win.
 01-11-2012, 12:42 AM         #472
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GREAT1NE said:
Nobody gets hate like Lebron. That whole late game stat ESPN ran with all last year that Lebron was like 1-8 in Durant was 2-10, and league average was terrible. But nobody brought that up
son who that in ur avy???
 6 years ago '09        #473
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
Yeah, LeBron gives Wade too much respect. He has to understand that he can be confident and do clutch things too. I noticed that last year during the bulls close out game in the playoffs. The team and coaches got around LeBron and that gave him the confidence and freedom to close. When they do that for Wade it takes him out of the game but I think LeBron has to be mindful and ready at all times to be clutch when needed and step up on his own faith and not just when he has faith from his team and coaches.
Yep. And he should also watch how Wade played when Lebron would have the ball late in games last year and how he would follow the shot and stay around the rim and go after the ball instead of playing the role of a spectator behind the three line.
 6 years ago '07        #474
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Err, Beasley's played horrible against Bron though, IIRC. And JT was unbelievably hitting buckets from the American Airline logo. His shots were goin in, but I wouldn't chalk that up to breaking Bron down, IMO.
if after game 2 terry says he is gonna bust lebron a.ss and he does it 4 games in a row ur gonna really let Bron slide on that. So basically Terry was unguardable for 4 games, the best stretch in the history of the finals??? Really???
 6 years ago '06        #475
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,295 | Props total: 1642 1642
 MrTripleDouble said:

If Mike Brown said "Kobe don't take the last shot" Kobe would be like "You must be crazy I'm taking the shot" If Spo said that to LeBron, LeBron would say "Ok Coach" and be hurting inside.
Props.
 01-11-2012, 12:47 AM         #476
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
if after game 2 terry says he is gonna bust lebron a.ss and he does it 4 games in a row ur gonna really let Bron slide on that. So basically Terry was unguardable for 4 games, the best stretch in the history of the finals??? Really???
lebron held d rose to 6.3% shooting..........terry wasn't driving to the hole at will or nothin, he knocked down his shots...........he was confident and it showed. doesn't mean he sh*tted on lebron
 6 years ago '07        #477
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
he had 11 in the first half all iso's, had Bron looking silly. He got injured wit like 4 minutes into second quarter.

My point was I never saw a great defdner dudes looked forward to play and talked sh*t to.
 6 years ago '08        #478
space
space
 Cambury said:
He was def. on fire, but I do think Bron could've done more to try to contain the guy, but JT was feeling it that series, and his confidence in himself showed when he was knocking down contested and uncontested shots. If you don't think he was, then I think our discussion ends here.
 6 years ago '07        #479
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
lebron held d rose to 6.3% shooting..........terry wasn't driving to the hole at will or nothin, he knocked down his shots...........he was confident and it showed. doesn't mean he sh*tted on lebron
check the tape dude, terry was going to the basket at will.

The Derrick Rose sh*t was a fluke, Rose isn't as great an ISO player as people think. He is best when people are moving and all eyes aren't on him. Like lebron he lacks moves and uses his athleticism. It wasn't impressive. When Bron guards players like Rafer Alston who has moves we see him spin around stupid check Cavs Orlando series for that reference.
 6 years ago '07        #480
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
He was def. on fire, but I do think Bron could've done more to try to contain the guy, but JT was feeling it that series, and his confidence in himself showed when he was knocking down contested and uncontested shots. If you don't think he was, then I think our discussion ends here.
he wasn't on fire, he got the shots he wanted. A good defender is not gonna let that happen, AGAIN it was not just 3's check the tape. Terry had baskets in the paint on Lebron. Trust I am very critical I watch Lebron closely as I used to be a fan. That is how I called the play tonight for the mismatch with lee.
Home      

most viewed right now
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ‘I’m Not A Feminist’
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago