1/10/12 Heat @ Warriors 10:30PM EST (Dwyane Wade to Start)

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
112 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #441
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,921 | Props total: 1252 1252
 SeaJaiye said:
wade in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 8 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 9 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron did more than d wade in the 4th and overtime
lebron fell asleep and let wright hit a three, next play he turned ball over and wright got an easy two.
 6 years ago '07        #442
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Youngin19 said:
It looked to me like they wanted to get Wade the ball at the top of the key so he could work magic. LeBron wasn't even open really, so if it was a play for him it was wack.
its about the mismatch, it was wak cuz Bron settled when he could have drove past Lee. Problem is lebron is confident in his drives at the ends of games cuz refs have been swallowing the whistle last couple of years.
 01-11-2012, 12:14 AM         #443
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
lebron fell asleep and let wright hit a three, next play he turned ball over and wright got an easy two.
wright only hit 5 3's all season before that game. he was bound to have a big game........nate robinson willed that whole team for a comeback. lebron is a shutdown defender and was the one that made the play to force the game into overtime, so.....................
 6 years ago '10        #444
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,723 | Props total: 1496 1496
 GREAT1NE said:
Lebron's clutch and plays big in big games when he's focused and aggressive. Problem is he's often not focused and aggressive, for whatever reason.
I think the same thing. I know he has it in him but something is holding him back when he's not on.
 6 years ago '04        #445
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 4808 4808
Let's be real though Heat lost by 5 pts... Lebron falls asleep on defense gives up a 3pt shot then turnover the ball wright with the dunk that was the game.. He wasn't focused in OT.. He made back 2 back mistakes that cost the Heat the game that's it nothing else
 6 years ago '05        #446
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
like i said everytime heat win a big game bron gets little to no credit . but if they lose no matter what or how its all LBJ fault no matter what . its just that simple with u ppl and that fu*king stupid
 6 years ago '09        #447
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
wright only hit 5 3's all season before that game. he was bound to have a big game........nate robinson willed that whole team for a comeback. lebron is a shutdown defender and was the one that made the play to force the game into overtime, so.....................
point is u did ur lil math equation but did u add the bad defense when he let wright hit the three, the turn over and easy 2 points for wright? 3+-2+2= 7 point swing in warriors favor because of lebron
 01-11-2012, 12:19 AM         #448
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ant30ant33 said:
Let's be real though Heat lost by 5 pts... Lebron falls asleep on defense gives up a 3pt shot then turnover the ball wright with the dunk that was the game.. He wasn't focused in OT.. He made back 2 back mistakes that cost the Heat the game that's it nothing else
d wade missed the shot to win it in regulation..............lebron was the one that shutdown monta and forced overtime

does d wade get ANY blame for this game??
 01-11-2012, 12:20 AM         #449
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
like i said everytime heat win a big game bron gets little to no credit . but if they lose no matter what or how its all LBJ fault no matter what . its just that simple with u ppl and that fu*king stupid
well im not one of those people I always give my n*gga bron his props

but if he freezin up in the 4th in a reg season game against a shytty team like the bobbycats and gaystate imagine him again in the finals

he need to cut that shyt out or he'll never get a ring that he so DESPERATELY wants

n*gga thas the whole reason he came to the heat
 6 years ago '09        #450
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
d wade missed the shot to win it in regulation..............lebron was the one that shutdown monta and forced overtime

wade can get blame yea, but like i said dude proved he is clutch and has a ring!. lebron biggest knock is not having a ring 2nd not being clutch. he has to prove it
 6 years ago '04        #451
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 4808 4808
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
U know why that is Lebron is the biggest star on the team... He is the biggest brand look at his sneaker sales compared to Wade... Lebron is known by the casual NBA fan and Nike help create this 'KING' image so people expect him 2 live up to that every night..
 01-11-2012, 12:22 AM         #452
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:

if it wasnt for wade we probly wouldve lost in the 4th
 6 years ago '09        #453
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 761 761
 SeaJaiye said:
how is he not focused with 26 points, 11 rebounds and 7 a.ssists? what do u see that shows u he wasn't focused tonight, but was in those series?
1 point in the 4th? And when your averaging like 13 free throw attempts a game you can't turn into a spot up three point shooter in forth courter and look lifeless and play pass first.

Lebron and Wade are both great at attacking the basket yet are also both really good passers, they need there space and your not getting that with no perimeter shooters.

Last edited by GREAT1NE; 01-11-2012 at 12:25 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #454
space
space
lol lebron also missed a freethrow in the 4rth when wade made two
 6 years ago '05        #455
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 ant30ant33 said:
U know why that is Lebron is the biggest star on the team... He is the biggest brand look at his sneaker sales compared to Wade... Lebron is known by the casual NBA fan and Nike help create this 'KING' image so people expect him 2 live up to that every night..
ppl are full of sh*t and want him to fail and overreact to anything if its hurt bron.

Wade fu*k up alot tonight to missed key shots but no one ever blames wade ever

even win he choked in the one game in finals he got a pass. But if bron not perfect

then its all this bs talk and just stupid . u cant judge Wade one way and bron another when they lose. But when they win give wade all the credit and nothing for bron.

and bron did shut down eills towards the end and had 2 big a.sst in oT but he choked according to espn and the sheep
 01-11-2012, 12:25 AM         #456
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
very tru I forgot all about that
 01-11-2012, 12:27 AM         #457
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
but then wade went right up and missed the shot to win it in regulation how come d wade can do no wrong??
 6 years ago '09        #458
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 761 761
 MrTripleDouble said:
I think the same thing. I know he has it in him but something is holding him back when he's not on.
Its almost like when the game gets focused around Wade Lebron is out there trying to not get in the way.
 6 years ago '11        #459
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667

[pic - click to view]

LebronWho?
 01-11-2012, 12:30 AM         #460
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
but then wade went right up and missed the shot to win it in regulation how come d wade can do no wrong??
he fu*ked tonight too

but he had 34

and played some great defense the whole game
Home      

most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
24 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
2 days ago