1/10/12 Heat @ Warriors 10:30PM EST (Dwyane Wade to Start)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #441
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4788 4788
 Cambury said:
lebron isn't more clutch than most NBA scorers. The list of people who should take the shot before lebron is at least 20 deep.
You're right, but that doesn't negate the fact that he's certainly capable of being clutch and hitting big shots. I guess Spo decided to swutch iy up, and called a play/situation for Bron to get it in his spot where he's been known to hit 3s. I think a better set play should've been drawn up, but my boy missed it regardless.
 6 years ago '09        #442
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,646 | Props total: 624 624
 stlcardinals19 said:
So the Pistons series, the Bulls series, and the Celts series were???????
Lebron's clutch and plays big in big games when he's focused and aggressive. Problem is he's often not focused and aggressive, for whatever reason.
 6 years ago '10        #443
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,815 | Props total: 2201 2201
I would trade Wade and Bosh for Howard and Turk.

Lebron and D12 s guaranteed to win Chips. It's fu*ked up for Wade but it's a business.
 01-11-2012, 01:08 AM         #444
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
and I don't blame Dwade for the loss either, but you n*ggas is quick to point the finger at Bron...yall n*ggas got problems
n*gga LEBRON GOT THE fu*kIN PROBLEMS

I was hoping he was done with that bi*ch made shyt this season

fu*k he kept passin haslem that rock for?? n*gga was out there lookin scared as shyt

bron my n*gga, dont take this as hate my fellow heat fans, it just pisses me the fu*k off when he gets like this and if u didnt see it tonight go rewatch the 4th quarter

while u at it go look at the other 2 games this season where wade hit those game winning shots and look at how bi*ch made bron is in the 4th

STOP BEIN A bi*ch LEBRON!!!
 01-11-2012, 01:09 AM         #445
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GREAT1NE said:
Lebron's clutch and plays big in big games when he's focused and aggressive. Problem is he's often not focused and aggressive, for whatever reason.
how is he not focused with 26 points, 11 rebounds and 7 a.ssists? what do u see that shows u he wasn't focused tonight, but was in those series?
 6 years ago '04        #446
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Where was James Jones ? where was Norris Cole?
I swear Spo coaching is crazy he let the 3pt champion just ride the bench SMDH
When Bosh wasn't rebounding well why didn't he put Pittman in
Spo is stubborn and it's not cool at all
 01-11-2012, 01:10 AM         #447
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
n*gga LEBRON GOT THE fu*kIN PROBLEMS

I was hoping he was done with that bi*ch made shyt this season

fu*k he kept passin haslem that rock for?? n*gga was out there lookin scared as shyt

bron my n*gga, dont take this as hate my fellow heat fans, it just pisses me the fu*k off when he gets like this and if u didnt see it tonight go rewatch the 4th quarter

while u at it go look at the other 2 games this season where wade hit those game winning shots and look at how bi*ch made bron is in the 4th

STOP BEIN A bi*ch LEBRON!!!
wade in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 8 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 9 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron did more than d wade in the 4th and overtime
 01-11-2012, 01:11 AM         #448
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
wade in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 8 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 9 points off his own shots and a.ssists

but did we win???
 6 years ago '10        #449
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 176 176
 SeaJaiye said:
............so why did d wade pass the rock to lebron to take both 3's if he's not afraid to shoot?..................
He might have thought LeBron had a better look with Lee guarding him and could beat him off the dribble. He probably thought LeBron was gonna drive to the basket. They're teammates, they trust each other it's not like on here where people are arguing who takes the last shot and accuse each other of not being clutch. I don't think Wade is scared of big moments, I do think LeBron is at times though.
 6 years ago '08        #450
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4788 4788
 SeaJaiye said:
how is he not focused with 26 points, 11 rebounds and 7 a.ssists? what do u see that shows u he wasn't focused tonight, but was in those series?
He just seemed to fear the backlash in this game for some reason. In those series I mentioned, it appeared he was shooting w/so much confidence. I just don't know why he can't believe in himself from time to time.
 6 years ago '09        #451
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 SeaJaiye said:

lebron fell asleep and let wright hit a three, next play he turned ball over and wright got an easy two.
 6 years ago '07        #452
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Youngin19 said:
It looked to me like they wanted to get Wade the ball at the top of the key so he could work magic. LeBron wasn't even open really, so if it was a play for him it was wack.
its about the mismatch, it was wak cuz Bron settled when he could have drove past Lee. Problem is lebron is confident in his drives at the ends of games cuz refs have been swallowing the whistle last couple of years.
 01-11-2012, 01:14 AM         #453
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
lebron fell asleep and let wright hit a three, next play he turned ball over and wright got an easy two.
wright only hit 5 3's all season before that game. he was bound to have a big game........nate robinson willed that whole team for a comeback. lebron is a shutdown defender and was the one that made the play to force the game into overtime, so.....................
 6 years ago '10        #454
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 176 176
 GREAT1NE said:
I think the same thing. I know he has it in him but something is holding him back when he's not on.
 6 years ago '04        #455
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Let's be real though Heat lost by 5 pts... Lebron falls asleep on defense gives up a 3pt shot then turnover the ball wright with the dunk that was the game.. He wasn't focused in OT.. He made back 2 back mistakes that cost the Heat the game that's it nothing else
 6 years ago '05        #456
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
like i said everytime heat win a big game bron gets little to no credit . but if they lose no matter what or how its all LBJ fault no matter what . its just that simple with u ppl and that fu*king stupid
 6 years ago '09        #457
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
wright only hit 5 3's all season before that game. he was bound to have a big game........nate robinson willed that whole team for a comeback. lebron is a shutdown defender and was the one that made the play to force the game into overtime, so.....................
point is u did ur lil math equation but did u add the bad defense when he let wright hit the three, the turn over and easy 2 points for wright? 3+-2+2= 7 point swing in warriors favor because of lebron
 01-11-2012, 01:19 AM         #458
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ant30ant33 said:
Let's be real though Heat lost by 5 pts... Lebron falls asleep on defense gives up a 3pt shot then turnover the ball wright with the dunk that was the game.. He wasn't focused in OT.. He made back 2 back mistakes that cost the Heat the game that's it nothing else
d wade missed the shot to win it in regulation..............lebron was the one that shutdown monta and forced overtime

does d wade get ANY blame for this game??
 01-11-2012, 01:20 AM         #459
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
like i said everytime heat win a big game bron gets little to no credit . but if they lose no matter what or how its all LBJ fault no matter what . its just that simple with u ppl and that fu*king stupid
well im not one of those people I always give my n*gga bron his props

but if he freezin up in the 4th in a reg season game against a shytty team like the bobbycats and gaystate imagine him again in the finals

he need to cut that shyt out or he'll never get a ring that he so DESPERATELY wants

n*gga thas the whole reason he came to the heat
 6 years ago '09        #460
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
d wade missed the shot to win it in regulation..............lebron was the one that shutdown monta and forced overtime

does d wade get ANY blame for this game??
wade can get blame yea, but like i said dude proved he is clutch and has a ring!. lebron biggest knock is not having a ring 2nd not being clutch. he has to prove it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy