1/10/12 Heat @ Warriors 10:30PM EST (Dwyane Wade to Start)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #421
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 SeaJaiye said:
wade points and plays in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 8 points

lebron points and plays in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 9 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron did more than d wade in the 4th and overtime
Exactly, Bosh last 6 points were off of lebron setting him up
 01-11-2012, 12:56 AM         #422
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
hell fu*kin no I dont want him off the team I just want him to stop actin like a bi*ch in the 4th
numbers dont lie....some sh*t u gota deal with..yall need LBJ 4th quarter or not
 6 years ago '10        #423
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 181 181
 SeaJaiye said:
lmao he scored and made plays to get open shots in the start of overtime. you really dont wanna put any blame on d wade huh? d wade was the one to bi*ch up and give lebron the rock in crunch time
Wade is never afraid to shoot, LeBron is. When LeBron shoots late in games it's not with 100% confidence. LeBron's head is never in the game in 4th quarters. LeBron can be clutch, he has shown flashes of it especially last year against the bulls and celtics in the playoffs but he never really "turns it on" enough late in games to be considered consistent in the clutch. I have this strange idea of what is and what is not going on in LeBron's head in the clutch. LeBron doesn't think, "We have to win this game, I have to get focused, I can do this" He thinks "How do I not look bad on ESPN tomm and how can I not make this failure my fault". LeBron has the mind and heart of a 16 year old some times.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-11-2012 at 12:58 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #424
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Legit1 said:
Ever since LeBron came to Miami he's been tentative in the 4th

He know's that if he tries to put the team on his back and misses etc people are going to criticize him for not giving to Wade

LeBron never was the clutchest but in his Cavs days he never had no problem taking shots in the 4th cause he knew that he was that n*gga indisputably

It seem like he defers to Wade because he knows the backlash if he fails, n*ggas gonna say you should have gave the ball to #3. At the same time if let's Wade take the shot and he miss they gonna say you hid from the spotlight or if he takes the shot and he misses there's still gonna be backlash.

Heat should have won this game regardless
man wat r u talking about? He took all of the shots last year at the ends of games

I swear heat fans say anything when they are emotional
 6 years ago '09        #425
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
Heat look a lot better with 1 or 2 three point threats on the court. With no M. Miller James Jones should have a bigger role, we all saw how he/they looked when Wade was out. Just to many open shots your given up when Lebron and/or Wade are on the court when you got no shooters out there.
 01-11-2012, 12:58 AM         #426
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wade is never afraid to shoot, LeBron is. When LeBron shoots late in games it's not with 100% confidence. LeBron's head is never in the game in 4th quarters. LeBron can be clutch, he has shown flashes of it especially last year against the bulls and celtics in the playoffs but he never really "turns it on" enough late in games to be considered consistent in the clutch. I have this strange idea of what is and what is not going on in his head in the clutch. LeBron doesn't think, "We have to win this game, I have to get focused, I can do this" He thinks "How do I not look bad on ESPN tomm and how can I not make this failure my fault". LeBron has the mind and heart of a 16 year old some times.
............so why did d wade pass the rock to lebron to take both 3's if he's not afraid to shoot?..................
 01-11-2012, 12:58 AM         #427
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
n*gga I WANT LEBRON TO fu*kIN CLOSE fu*k IS U TALKIN BOUT f*ggot?!

but this n*gga was out there lookin awkward as fu*k on both ends in the fourth
I felt like I was watchin the fu*kin finals all over again

Yall n*ggas was not saying that last year. Everybody was saying Dwade should take the last shot.

I want the n*gga to close too. But he can't win for losing. Yall n*ggas always gon be bi*ching. It's an obvious bias. n*ggas don't remember the game winning shot Wade missed but focus on LeBron's when the degree of difficulty was crazy. Dwade passed the ball to LeBron because he didn't wanna take it. If Dwade misses a clutch shot nobody's gonna say sh*t, LeBron misses one yall ready to riot.

I think he better than Wade and they should give him the rock and let him be the focus of the offense and tell him to score...but I ain't gon argue with Wade having the rock cuz that's what yall dudes want...

and I don't blame Dwade for the loss either, but you n*ggas is quick to point the finger at Bron...yall n*ggas got problems
 6 years ago '07        #428
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 okplayboy2001 said:
numbers dont lie....some sh*t u gota deal with..yall need LBJ 4th quarter or not
how u show shades of being clutch? Who hasn't made clutch shots in their careers they are all professionals...its either you are or aren't, he isn't.
 6 years ago '11        #429
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wade is never afraid to shoot, LeBron is. When LeBron shoots late in games it's not with 100% confidence. LeBron's head is never in the game in 4th quarters. LeBron can be clutch, he has shown flashes of it especially last year against the bulls and celtics in the playoffs but he never really "turns it on" enough late in games to be considered consistent in the clutch. I have this strange idea of what is and what is not going on in his head in the clutch. LeBron doesn't think, "We have to win this game, I have to get focused, I can do this" He thinks "How do I not look bad on ESPN tomm and how can I not make this failure my fault". LeBron has the mind and heart of a 16 year old some times.
you woulda thought n*ggas was in bron head the way they talk, yall know so much

6 years ago '08        #430
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4838 4838
 Cambury said:
how u show shades of being clutch? Who hasn't made clutch shots in their careers they are all professionals...its either you are or aren't, he isn't.
So the Pistons series, the Bulls series, and the Celts series were???????
 01-11-2012, 01:00 AM         #431
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 serty321 said:
:lachen001: damn all this over a loss.

my thoughts exactly...wake me up in June
 6 years ago '11        #432
space
space
 Cambury said:
man wat r u talking about? He took all of the shots last year at the ends of games

I swear heat fans say anything when they are emotional
So get out biggz
 6 years ago '07        #433
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Yall n*ggas was not saying that last year. Everybody was saying Dwade should take the last shot.

I want the n*gga to close too. But he can't win for losing. Yall n*ggas always gon be bi*ching. It's an obvious bias. n*ggas don't remember the game winning shot Wade missed but focus on LeBron's when the degree of difficulty was crazy. Dwade passed the ball to LeBron because he didn't wanna take it. If Dwade misses a clutch shot nobody's gonna say sh*t, LeBron misses one yall ready to riot.

I think he better than Wade and they should give him the rock and let him be the focus of the offense and tell him to score...but I ain't gon argue with Wade having the rock cuz that's what yall dudes want...

and I don't blame Dwade for the loss either, but you n*ggas is quick to point the finger at Bron...yall n*ggas got problems
actually the reason wade past it to Bron like I said after the play and before the broadcast is becuz they ran the same play to get Bron the same mismatch he had his GW shot in Golden State a couple years back. He even went at Lee with the same step back move he did to Turiaf.
 01-11-2012, 01:01 AM         #434
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
............so why did d wade pass the rock to lebron to take both 3's if he's not afraid to shoot?..................
cus maybe lebron tol him to

n*gga wade dont need to prove shyt he already came up clutch in 2 games and gave us a win

but what really grinds my gears is ytf we even strugglin against these shytty a.ss teams?

no fu*kin way in hell we shouldve even been in OT against gaystate

we was suppose to keep that fu*kin 17pt lead
 6 years ago '07        #435
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
So the Pistons series, the Bulls series, and the Celts series were???????
lebron isn't more clutch than most NBA scorers. The list of people who should take the shot before lebron is at least 20 deep.
 6 years ago '04        #436
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Haslem admitted to Miami Heat reporters "I was pissed at serious of events I felt like it got personal guess I haven't been in the league long enough."
 6 years ago '10        #437
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 181 181
 GREAT1NE said:
Heat look a lot better with 1 or 2 three point threats on the court. With no M. Miller James Jones should have a bigger role, we all saw how he/they looked when Wade was out. Just to many open shots your given up when Lebron and/or Wade are on the court when you got no shooters out there.
Spo is not very creative when it comes to lineups, he's stubborn and stuck in his ways. You can do sick lineups like this one that I designed for late game situations. Run a triangle offense with Wade and LeBron in the post and strecth the floor with Bosh (he can shoot the 3) and open up lanes for wade and bron because the defense will guard Miller and Jones on the perimeter.

PG- Wade
SG -Miller
SF- Jones
PF - James
C - Bosh
 6 years ago '07        #438
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
that was a set play
 01-11-2012, 01:04 AM         #439
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
lebron isn't more clutch than most NBA scorers. The list of people who should take the shot before lebron is at least 20 deep.
and how many of those 20 would be averaging 30 points, 7 rebounds, 7 a.ssists on 60% shooting?? i know he's the GOAT, but you all want him to be way too efficient.......................he can't do everything ya know
 01-11-2012, 01:05 AM         #440
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
actually the reason wade past it to Bron like I said after the play and before the broadcast is becuz they ran the same play to get Bron the same mismatch he had his GW shot in Golden State a couple years back. He even went at Lee with the same step back move he did to Turiaf.

It looked to me like they wanted to get Wade the ball at the top of the key so he could work magic. LeBron wasn't even open really, so if it was a play for him it was wack.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy