1/10/12 Heat @ Warriors 10:30PM EST (Dwyane Wade to Start)

most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2012, 12:00 AM         #421
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 serty321 said:
:lachen001: damn all this over a loss.

my thoughts exactly...wake me up in June
 6 years ago '11        #422
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 Cambury said:
man wat r u talking about? He took all of the shots last year at the ends of games

I swear heat fans say anything when they are emotional
So get out biggz
 6 years ago '07        #423
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Youngin19 said:
Yall n*ggas was not saying that last year. Everybody was saying Dwade should take the last shot.

I want the n*gga to close too. But he can't win for losing. Yall n*ggas always gon be bi*ching. It's an obvious bias. n*ggas don't remember the game winning shot Wade missed but focus on LeBron's when the degree of difficulty was crazy. Dwade passed the ball to LeBron because he didn't wanna take it. If Dwade misses a clutch shot nobody's gonna say sh*t, LeBron misses one yall ready to riot.

I think he better than Wade and they should give him the rock and let him be the focus of the offense and tell him to score...but I ain't gon argue with Wade having the rock cuz that's what yall dudes want...

and I don't blame Dwade for the loss either, but you n*ggas is quick to point the finger at Bron...yall n*ggas got problems
actually the reason wade past it to Bron like I said after the play and before the broadcast is becuz they ran the same play to get Bron the same mismatch he had his GW shot in Golden State a couple years back. He even went at Lee with the same step back move he did to Turiaf.
 01-11-2012, 12:01 AM         #424
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
............so why did d wade pass the rock to lebron to take both 3's if he's not afraid to shoot?..................
cus maybe lebron tol him to

n*gga wade dont need to prove shyt he already came up clutch in 2 games and gave us a win

but what really grinds my gears is ytf we even strugglin against these shytty a.ss teams?

no fu*kin way in hell we shouldve even been in OT against gaystate

we was suppose to keep that fu*kin 17pt lead
 6 years ago '07        #425
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
So the Pistons series, the Bulls series, and the Celts series were???????
lebron isn't more clutch than most NBA scorers. The list of people who should take the shot before lebron is at least 20 deep.
 6 years ago '04        #426
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 4808 4808
Haslem admitted to Miami Heat reporters "I was pissed at serious of events I felt like it got personal guess I haven't been in the league long enough."
 6 years ago '10        #427
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,718 | Props total: 1481 1481
 GREAT1NE said:
Heat look a lot better with 1 or 2 three point threats on the court. With no M. Miller James Jones should have a bigger role, we all saw how he/they looked when Wade was out. Just to many open shots your given up when Lebron and/or Wade are on the court when you got no shooters out there.
Spo is not very creative when it comes to lineups, he's stubborn and stuck in his ways. You can do sick lineups like this one that I designed for late game situations. Run a triangle offense with Wade and LeBron in the post and strecth the floor with Bosh (he can shoot the 3) and open up lanes for wade and bron because the defense will guard Miller and Jones on the perimeter.

PG- Wade
SG -Miller
SF- Jones
PF - James
C - Bosh
 6 years ago '07        #428
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
............so why did d wade pass the rock to lebron to take both 3's if he's not afraid to shoot?..................
that was a set play
 01-11-2012, 12:04 AM         #429
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
lebron isn't more clutch than most NBA scorers. The list of people who should take the shot before lebron is at least 20 deep.
and how many of those 20 would be averaging 30 points, 7 rebounds, 7 a.ssists on 60% shooting?? i know he's the GOAT, but you all want him to be way too efficient.......................he can't do everything ya know
 01-11-2012, 12:05 AM         #430
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
actually the reason wade past it to Bron like I said after the play and before the broadcast is becuz they ran the same play to get Bron the same mismatch he had his GW shot in Golden State a couple years back. He even went at Lee with the same step back move he did to Turiaf.

It looked to me like they wanted to get Wade the ball at the top of the key so he could work magic. LeBron wasn't even open really, so if it was a play for him it was wack.
 6 years ago '08        #431
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 6093 6093
 Cambury said:
You're right, but that doesn't negate the fact that he's certainly capable of being clutch and hitting big shots. I guess Spo decided to swutch iy up, and called a play/situation for Bron to get it in his spot where he's been known to hit 3s. I think a better set play should've been drawn up, but my boy missed it regardless.
 6 years ago '09        #432
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,722 | Props total: 757 757
 stlcardinals19 said:
So the Pistons series, the Bulls series, and the Celts series were???????
Lebron's clutch and plays big in big games when he's focused and aggressive. Problem is he's often not focused and aggressive, for whatever reason.
 6 years ago '10        #433
AriGold 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,907 | Props total: 2684 2684
I would trade Wade and Bosh for Howard and Turk.

Lebron and D12 s guaranteed to win Chips. It's fu*ked up for Wade but it's a business.
 01-11-2012, 12:08 AM         #434
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
and I don't blame Dwade for the loss either, but you n*ggas is quick to point the finger at Bron...yall n*ggas got problems
n*gga LEBRON GOT THE fu*kIN PROBLEMS

I was hoping he was done with that bi*ch made shyt this season

fu*k he kept passin haslem that rock for?? n*gga was out there lookin scared as shyt

bron my n*gga, dont take this as hate my fellow heat fans, it just pisses me the fu*k off when he gets like this and if u didnt see it tonight go rewatch the 4th quarter

while u at it go look at the other 2 games this season where wade hit those game winning shots and look at how bi*ch made bron is in the 4th

STOP BEIN A bi*ch LEBRON!!!
 01-11-2012, 12:09 AM         #435
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GREAT1NE said:
Lebron's clutch and plays big in big games when he's focused and aggressive. Problem is he's often not focused and aggressive, for whatever reason.
how is he not focused with 26 points, 11 rebounds and 7 a.ssists? what do u see that shows u he wasn't focused tonight, but was in those series?
 6 years ago '04        #436
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 4808 4808
Where was James Jones ? where was Norris Cole?
I swear Spo coaching is crazy he let the 3pt champion just ride the bench SMDH
When Bosh wasn't rebounding well why didn't he put Pittman in
Spo is stubborn and it's not cool at all
 01-11-2012, 12:10 AM         #437
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
n*gga LEBRON GOT THE fu*kIN PROBLEMS

I was hoping he was done with that bi*ch made shyt this season

fu*k he kept passin haslem that rock for?? n*gga was out there lookin scared as shyt

bron my n*gga, dont take this as hate my fellow heat fans, it just pisses me the fu*k off when he gets like this and if u didnt see it tonight go rewatch the 4th quarter

while u at it go look at the other 2 games this season where wade hit those game winning shots and look at how bi*ch made bron is in the 4th

STOP BEIN A bi*ch LEBRON!!!
wade in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 8 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 9 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron did more than d wade in the 4th and overtime
 01-11-2012, 12:11 AM         #438
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
wade in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 8 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 9 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron did more than d wade in the 4th and overtime

but did we win???
 6 years ago '10        #439
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,718 | Props total: 1481 1481
 SeaJaiye said:
He might have thought LeBron had a better look with Lee guarding him and could beat him off the dribble. He probably thought LeBron was gonna drive to the basket. They're teammates, they trust each other it's not like on here where people are arguing who takes the last shot and accuse each other of not being clutch. I don't think Wade is scared of big moments, I do think LeBron is at times though.
 6 years ago '08        #440
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 6093 6093
 SeaJaiye said:
how is he not focused with 26 points, 11 rebounds and 7 a.ssists? what do u see that shows u he wasn't focused tonight, but was in those series?
He just seemed to fear the backlash in this game for some reason. In those series I mentioned, it appeared he was shooting w/so much confidence. I just don't know why he can't believe in himself from time to time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
176 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy