1/10/12 Heat @ Warriors 10:30PM EST (Dwyane Wade to Start)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
99 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-10-2012, 11:47 PM         #401
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:

why you mad though.

You n*ggas don't want Bron to be the closer though..at all. Yall n*ggas have repeatedly said that. Yall want the ball in Wade's hands. Well he missed. Then he passed up a shot and gave it to Bron...he ain't fu*king close, end of story you pus*y a.ss n*gga
n*gga I WANT LEBRON TO fu*kIN CLOSE fu*k IS U TALKIN BOUT f*ggot?!

but this n*gga was out there lookin awkward as fu*k on both ends in the fourth
I felt like I was watchin the fu*kin finals all over again
 01-10-2012, 11:47 PM         #402
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305Lars said:
None of this falls on bosh he played horrible,

[pic - click to view]

01-10-2012, 11:49 PM         #403
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 okplayboy2001 said:
So u want Lebron off the team or something?
hell fu*kin no I dont want him off the team I just want him to stop actin like a bi*ch in the 4th
 6 years ago '06        #404
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
If you really think about it if it wasn't for Haslem on the technical foul (late in the game) Miami would of won by 1 point...
 01-10-2012, 11:50 PM         #405
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305Lars said:
None of this falls on bosh he played horrible,
true

and haslem

that dumb a.ss tech gave them the tie
 6 years ago '09        #406
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
n*gga stfu wade won that ring almost 6 years ago and didn't sniff the finals until bron got there
stop that stupid talk if that the case kobe should never get any hate ever again he has 5 but we both know that bs. stop acting like 1 ring means your set for life
idiot whats the biggest knock on lebron??? he doesnt have a RING. whats his 2nd biggest knock?? not clutch! like i said gotta prove himself
 01-10-2012, 11:52 PM         #407
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
hell fu*kin no I dont want him off the team I just want him to stop actin like a bi*ch in the 4th
wade points and plays in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 8 points

lebron points and plays in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 9 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron did more than d wade in the 4th and overtime
 6 years ago '09        #408
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
Lebron has played in 10 finals games, avg 19.5 points a game and FG PCT 41.7

lamar odom can do that

Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 01-10-2012 at 11:56 PM..
 01-10-2012, 11:54 PM         #409
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
n*gga stfu wade won that ring almost 6 years ago and didn't sniff the finals until bron got there
stop that stupid talk if that the case kobe should never get any hate ever again he has 5 but we both know that bs. stop acting like 1 ring means your set for life
n*gga it dont matter how long ago that shyt was

U seen wade in the finals this year???

HE WAS PLAYIN LIKE A fu*kIN CHAMPION JUST AS GOOD AS HE WAS IN 06'

bron came to miami cus he wants a ring but when he got to the finals he looked worse than he did when the spurs got in that a.ss in 07

lets not act like this the first time bron played like shyt in the 4th since he got here
 6 years ago '04        #410
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 11 11
:lachen001: damn all this over a loss.
 6 years ago '11        #411
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 SeaJaiye said:
wade points and plays in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 8 points

lebron points and plays in the 4th and overtime = responsible for 9 points off his own shots and a.ssists

lebron did more than d wade in the 4th and overtime
Exactly, Bosh last 6 points were off of lebron setting him up
 01-10-2012, 11:56 PM         #412
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
numbers dont lie....some sh*t u gota deal with..yall need LBJ 4th quarter or not
 6 years ago '10        #413
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 1482 1482
 SeaJaiye said:
lmao he scored and made plays to get open shots in the start of overtime. you really dont wanna put any blame on d wade huh? d wade was the one to bi*ch up and give lebron the rock in crunch time
Wade is never afraid to shoot, LeBron is. When LeBron shoots late in games it's not with 100% confidence. LeBron's head is never in the game in 4th quarters. LeBron can be clutch, he has shown flashes of it especially last year against the bulls and celtics in the playoffs but he never really "turns it on" enough late in games to be considered consistent in the clutch. I have this strange idea of what is and what is not going on in LeBron's head in the clutch. LeBron doesn't think, "We have to win this game, I have to get focused, I can do this" He thinks "How do I not look bad on ESPN tomm and how can I not make this failure my fault". LeBron has the mind and heart of a 16 year old some times.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-10-2012 at 11:58 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #414
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Legit1 said:
Ever since LeBron came to Miami he's been tentative in the 4th

He know's that if he tries to put the team on his back and misses etc people are going to criticize him for not giving to Wade

LeBron never was the clutchest but in his Cavs days he never had no problem taking shots in the 4th cause he knew that he was that n*gga indisputably

It seem like he defers to Wade because he knows the backlash if he fails, n*ggas gonna say you should have gave the ball to #3. At the same time if let's Wade take the shot and he miss they gonna say you hid from the spotlight or if he takes the shot and he misses there's still gonna be backlash.

Heat should have won this game regardless
man wat r u talking about? He took all of the shots last year at the ends of games

I swear heat fans say anything when they are emotional
 6 years ago '09        #415
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,727 | Props total: 757 757
Heat look a lot better with 1 or 2 three point threats on the court. With no M. Miller James Jones should have a bigger role, we all saw how he/they looked when Wade was out. Just to many open shots your given up when Lebron and/or Wade are on the court when you got no shooters out there.
 01-10-2012, 11:58 PM         #416
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wade is never afraid to shoot, LeBron is. When LeBron shoots late in games it's not with 100% confidence. LeBron's head is never in the game in 4th quarters. LeBron can be clutch, he has shown flashes of it especially last year against the bulls and celtics in the playoffs but he never really "turns it on" enough late in games to be considered consistent in the clutch. I have this strange idea of what is and what is not going on in his head in the clutch. LeBron doesn't think, "We have to win this game, I have to get focused, I can do this" He thinks "How do I not look bad on ESPN tomm and how can I not make this failure my fault". LeBron has the mind and heart of a 16 year old some times.
............so why did d wade pass the rock to lebron to take both 3's if he's not afraid to shoot?..................
 01-10-2012, 11:58 PM         #417
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
n*gga I WANT LEBRON TO fu*kIN CLOSE fu*k IS U TALKIN BOUT f*ggot?!

but this n*gga was out there lookin awkward as fu*k on both ends in the fourth
I felt like I was watchin the fu*kin finals all over again

Yall n*ggas was not saying that last year. Everybody was saying Dwade should take the last shot.

I want the n*gga to close too. But he can't win for losing. Yall n*ggas always gon be bi*ching. It's an obvious bias. n*ggas don't remember the game winning shot Wade missed but focus on LeBron's when the degree of difficulty was crazy. Dwade passed the ball to LeBron because he didn't wanna take it. If Dwade misses a clutch shot nobody's gonna say sh*t, LeBron misses one yall ready to riot.

I think he better than Wade and they should give him the rock and let him be the focus of the offense and tell him to score...but I ain't gon argue with Wade having the rock cuz that's what yall dudes want...

and I don't blame Dwade for the loss either, but you n*ggas is quick to point the finger at Bron...yall n*ggas got problems
 6 years ago '07        #418
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 okplayboy2001 said:
numbers dont lie....some sh*t u gota deal with..yall need LBJ 4th quarter or not
how u show shades of being clutch? Who hasn't made clutch shots in their careers they are all professionals...its either you are or aren't, he isn't.
 6 years ago '11        #419
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 MrTripleDouble said:
Wade is never afraid to shoot, LeBron is. When LeBron shoots late in games it's not with 100% confidence. LeBron's head is never in the game in 4th quarters. LeBron can be clutch, he has shown flashes of it especially last year against the bulls and celtics in the playoffs but he never really "turns it on" enough late in games to be considered consistent in the clutch. I have this strange idea of what is and what is not going on in his head in the clutch. LeBron doesn't think, "We have to win this game, I have to get focused, I can do this" He thinks "How do I not look bad on ESPN tomm and how can I not make this failure my fault". LeBron has the mind and heart of a 16 year old some times.
you woulda thought n*ggas was in bron head the way they talk, yall know so much

6 years ago '08        #420
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,413 | Props total: 6123 6123
 Cambury said:
how u show shades of being clutch? Who hasn't made clutch shots in their careers they are all professionals...its either you are or aren't, he isn't.
So the Pistons series, the Bulls series, and the Celts series were???????
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy