1/10/12 Heat @ Warriors 10:30PM EST (Dwyane Wade to Start)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #381
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 tonystarks21 said:
wow lebron look scared in the clutch like he didn't want to play

HOW DO DA HEAT AS A HEALTHY MIAMI TEAM LOSE TO A CURRY-LESS WARRIORS

LOOOL
WACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK
Well players setup and we had to many turnovers what don't you understand.

Also Wade is the closer, He's PROVEN. Lebron isn't really sure where he fits in during q4. He's on some move out the way sh*t for Wade. Also we didn't post him in Q4.

I'm not even sure what Wade and Lebron doing outside of the 3 point line. Was the game plan to hit a 3? wtf was SPo saying?
 6 years ago '11        #382
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
I Said from the beginning of the game Bosh should be sh*ttin on Lee and Udoh the whole game, did he?? no
 6 years ago '07        #383
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 YoungRay20 said:
Well players setup and we had to many turnovers what don't you understand.

Also Wade is the closer, He's PROVEN. Lebron isn't really sure where he fits in during q4. He's on some move out the way sh*t for Wade. Also we didn't post him in Q4.
post him for what? He has no post, nobody believes in that sh*t. He may start games taking some post shots or when they are up he may try it but in a tight game he has no moves to get buckets down there.
 01-11-2012, 12:38 AM         #384
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if wade is proven, lebron is proven too from that bulls/celtics series.......lebron stayed back and gave it to wade and he couldn't do sh*t. they shoulda let bosh get some shots off
 6 years ago '05        #385
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
and its so funny espn says its wade team and wade will win bron a ring. but when they lose no matter what its always on LBJ , yet skip calls him scottie did anyone ever blame pippen when they lost????
 6 years ago '10        #386
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 42 42
I wasn't really paying attention so forgive me if I'm wrong, but to all the people saying LeBron chucked up that 3 with time left... wasn't the shot clock running down for them and he had to put it up?
 01-11-2012, 12:39 AM         #387
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
and nobody gon say anything about Wade's missed game winner before overtime though, just point to Bron's....
n*gga stfu

wade kept us in the fu*kin game on both defense and offense

atleast when bron doin his thing and wade was only droppin 10 HE CLOSED THE fu*kIN GAME AND GAVE US THE WIN!!! 2wice the season

now its the other way around and wtf bron do?
 6 years ago '10        #388
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Mike Watts said:
I wasn't really paying attention so forgive me if I'm wrong, but to all the people saying LeBron chucked up that 3 with time left... wasn't the shot clock running down for them and he had to put it up?
they had it with the shot clock turned off.
 6 years ago '05        #389
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
you don't chuck up a 3 with 8 seconds left....he has the basketball IQ lol

and his first game winning shot was in 09...HE doesn't hit them.......
so your saying u could of done better??? u talking like u play in the nba like u know the situation . smh this is problem ppl who have no idea wtf there talking about never done anything close to this sh*t running there mouth stfu net n*gga.
 01-11-2012, 12:40 AM         #390
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
no it wasnt....damn this happen damn near every game they play....they need to close period
True, but the atmosphere during the closing of this game was good practice for the playoffs. Yeah it sucks to lose but Wade is back and I'm sure the team will address how to close games more efficiently.
 6 years ago '10        #391
space
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so your saying u could of done better??? u talking like u play in the nba like u know the situation . smh this is problem ppl who have no idea wtf there talking about never done anything close to this sh*t running there mouth stfu net n*gga.
 01-11-2012, 12:40 AM         #392
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i don't count this as bron choking he just missed ppl miss shots ya know wade miss bosh missed everybody can miss. But Espn has ppl brain washed with this whole clutch bs its like every time u dont hit a game winner u suck or something smh

This!............................
real talk ...like how many n*ggas miss last second shots...this sh*t is overblown IMO...LEbron is a Back to Back MVP..n*ggaz acting like NBA is really a fu*king Video game...n*ggaz dont hit shots all damn day...its one damn loss to a team that wont be in the playoffs..who da fu*k cares...all good teams have bad losses sometimes
 01-11-2012, 12:40 AM         #393
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
post him for what? He has no post, nobody believes in that sh*t. He may start games taking some post shots or when they are up he may try it but in a tight game he has no moves to get buckets down there.

He doesn't really have post moves. He looks awkward as fu*k down there like he allergic to being on the block or something. I don't understand though, sh*t's not that hard. Just use your pivot, to spin move or turn and pump fake or something. sh*t is simple....
 6 years ago '05        #394
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
wade always gets a pass and the hate is for bron. its like bron is the hard working ugly sister and wade is the stupid pretty sister always gets the credit but never gets the blame . Save all that for the ugly sister Bron .
 6 years ago '07        #395
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 SeaJaiye said:
if wade is proven, lebron is proven too from that bulls/celtics series.......lebron stayed back and gave it to wade and he couldn't do sh*t. they shoulda let bosh get some shots off
I see wat u tryna say but he missed shots in those series too. He really is a frontrunner beat up on the Celtics and injured rondo than he played a bulls an overrated bulls team. Like I said some the Heat 3 formed athletic teams and veteran hi iq teams are the heats undoing
 6 years ago '04        #396
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
1 problem with Miami on the road they get big leads and let teams come back we seen this movie so many times before... Haslem technical foul was a major point the Heat lost also..
 6 years ago '08        #397
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23305 23305
I blame everybody. How the hell we up by almost 20 in the final minute of the 3rd and end up in OT?
 6 years ago '10        #398
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 171 171
Wade has to be aggressive too, I was let down when he passed to Bron for that 3. Wade has to be the sole leader of this team if LeBron can't help lead. All this hot potato, passive, choking stuff LeBron does has to stop.

LeBron James has to get with the f*cking program. Be Confident and focused in the 4th or stand in the f*cking corner like a sidekick.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-11-2012 at 12:46 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #399
space
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wade always gets a pass and the hate is for bron. its like bron is the hard working ugly sister and wade is the stupid pretty sister always gets the credit but never gets the blame . Save all that for the ugly sister Bron .
wade has hit numerous game winning shots

lebron hasn't

and your analogies are flawed
 01-11-2012, 12:42 AM         #400
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
n*gga stfu

wade kept us in the fu*kin game on both defense and offense

atleast when bron doin his thing and wade was only droppin 10 HE CLOSED THE fu*kIN GAME AND GAVE US THE WIN!!! 2wice the season

now its the other way around and wtf bron do?

why you mad though.

You n*ggas don't want Bron to be the closer though..at all. Yall n*ggas have repeatedly said that. Yall want the ball in Wade's hands. Well he missed. Then he passed up a shot and gave it to Bron...he ain't fu*king close, end of story you pus*y a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago