1/10/12 Heat @ Warriors 10:30PM EST (Dwyane Wade to Start)

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #381
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so your saying u could of done better??? u talking like u play in the nba like u know the situation . smh this is problem ppl who have no idea wtf there talking about never done anything close to this sh*t running there mouth stfu net n*gga.
 01-10-2012, 11:40 PM         #382
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i don't count this as bron choking he just missed ppl miss shots ya know wade miss bosh missed everybody can miss. But Espn has ppl brain washed with this whole clutch bs its like every time u dont hit a game winner u suck or something smh

This!............................
real talk ...like how many n*ggas miss last second shots...this sh*t is overblown IMO...LEbron is a Back to Back MVP..n*ggaz acting like NBA is really a fu*king Video game...n*ggaz dont hit shots all damn day...its one damn loss to a team that wont be in the playoffs..who da fu*k cares...all good teams have bad losses sometimes
 01-10-2012, 11:40 PM         #383
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
post him for what? He has no post, nobody believes in that sh*t. He may start games taking some post shots or when they are up he may try it but in a tight game he has no moves to get buckets down there.

He doesn't really have post moves. He looks awkward as fu*k down there like he allergic to being on the block or something. I don't understand though, sh*t's not that hard. Just use your pivot, to spin move or turn and pump fake or something. sh*t is simple....
 6 years ago '05        #384
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
wade always gets a pass and the hate is for bron. its like bron is the hard working ugly sister and wade is the stupid pretty sister always gets the credit but never gets the blame . Save all that for the ugly sister Bron .
 6 years ago '07        #385
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10378 10378
 SeaJaiye said:
if wade is proven, lebron is proven too from that bulls/celtics series.......lebron stayed back and gave it to wade and he couldn't do sh*t. they shoulda let bosh get some shots off
I see wat u tryna say but he missed shots in those series too. He really is a frontrunner beat up on the Celtics and injured rondo than he played a bulls an overrated bulls team. Like I said some the Heat 3 formed athletic teams and veteran hi iq teams are the heats undoing
 6 years ago '04        #386
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 4808 4808
1 problem with Miami on the road they get big leads and let teams come back we seen this movie so many times before... Haslem technical foul was a major point the Heat lost also..
 6 years ago '08        #387
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,568 | Props total: 27780 27780
I blame everybody. How the hell we up by almost 20 in the final minute of the 3rd and end up in OT?
 6 years ago '10        #388
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,718 | Props total: 1481 1481
Wade has to be aggressive too, I was let down when he passed to Bron for that 3. Wade has to be the sole leader of this team if LeBron can't help lead. All this hot potato, passive, choking stuff LeBron does has to stop.

LeBron James has to get with the f*cking program. Be Confident and focused in the 4th or stand in the f*cking corner like a sidekick.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 01-10-2012 at 11:46 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #389
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wade always gets a pass and the hate is for bron. its like bron is the hard working ugly sister and wade is the stupid pretty sister always gets the credit but never gets the blame . Save all that for the ugly sister Bron .
wade has hit numerous game winning shots

lebron hasn't

and your analogies are flawed
 01-10-2012, 11:42 PM         #390
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
n*gga stfu

wade kept us in the fu*kin game on both defense and offense

atleast when bron doin his thing and wade was only droppin 10 HE CLOSED THE fu*kIN GAME AND GAVE US THE WIN!!! 2wice the season

now its the other way around and wtf bron do?

why you mad though.

You n*ggas don't want Bron to be the closer though..at all. Yall n*ggas have repeatedly said that. Yall want the ball in Wade's hands. Well he missed. Then he passed up a shot and gave it to Bron...he ain't fu*king close, end of story you pus*y a.ss n*gga
 01-10-2012, 11:42 PM         #391
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
n*gga stfu

wade kept us in the fu*kin game on both defense and offense

atleast when bron doin his thing and wade was only droppin 10 HE CLOSED THE fu*kIN GAME AND GAVE US THE WIN!!! 2wice the season

now its the other way around and wtf bron do?
So u want Lebron off the team or something?
 6 years ago '10        #392
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,718 | Props total: 1481 1481
 joshdogg26 said:
wade didn't do his job by closing the game either. that doesn't mean lebron is exempt from doing anything at all the entire 4th quarter .
LeBron was the frozen one tonight, 1 f*ckin point bro.
 6 years ago '05        #393
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 okplayboy2001 said:
This!............................
real talk ...like how many n*ggas miss last second shots...this sh*t is overblown IMO...LEbron is a Back to Back MVP..n*ggaz acting like NBA is really a fu*king Video game...n*ggaz dont hit shots all damn day...its one damn loss to a team that wont be in the playoffs..who da fu*k cares...all good teams have bad losses sometimes
pretty much in the big picture this means nothing but espn will act like its panic time.

u know what's funny tebow plays 1 good playoff game and Skip screaming he's clutch has the gene bla bla he made man . but bron a 2 time mvp who done so much more then tebow can ever dream isn't proven??? are u serious idk why ppl even listen to espn anymore man so bias just sad . just cause u miss dont mean your not clutch but only tim tebow can get all the credit but never blame your fair skip
 6 years ago '09        #394
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
lebron fell asleep and let wright hit a three, and then he turned it over and wright got an easy two. wade is a proven closer, he has a RING! Lebron has too prove himself !
 6 years ago '10        #395
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 47 47
 Dextromethorphan said:
they had it with the shot clock turned off.
Well, that's weird then. I know the Warriors had the foul to give and used it with like 20 seconds left, which made me think that there was more than 24 seconds left before they inbounded the ball. If that wasn't the case, then I don't get why LeBron would throw up a 3 in that situation with time remaining if the shot clock wasn't running down.
 6 years ago '07        #396
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10378 10378
 Youngin19 said:
He doesn't really have post moves. He looks awkward as fu*k down there like he allergic to being on the block or something. I don't understand though, sh*t's not that hard. Just use your pivot, to spin move or turn and pump fake or something. sh*t is simple....
he has been playing face up, dribble dribble dribble bball his whole life. He is insecure in that area with a man up on him. Actually Lebron has always been uncomfortable with contact if he isn't in the air. The Celtics get away wit alot of contact that is why he struggled with pierce and the Allen's. At this point I think it isn't counterproductive to try and develop that, he needs a spot up jumper. He needs to hit stand still jumpers for the heat to use him when it matters otherwise sub dat guy out in the last 5.
 6 years ago '11        #397
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,161 | Props total: 2438 2438
Still need to work on holding big leads and defense on the perimeter..

Im not going to blame this one on bron, we are still the team to beat in the east as long as we are prepared for Chi & NY im good with this lost.

Watch Skip & Espn going to crucify LBJ

Look at it this way i rathe lose to the Warriors than the Nets
 01-10-2012, 11:45 PM         #398
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
LeBron was the frozen one tonight, 1 f*ckin point bro.
lmao he scored and made plays to get open shots in the start of overtime. you really dont wanna put any blame on d wade huh? d wade was the one to bi*ch up and give lebron the rock in crunch time
 6 years ago '11        #399
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
None of this falls on bosh he played horrible,
 6 years ago '05        #400
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
lebron fell asleep and let wright hit a three, and then he turned it over and wright got an easy two. wade is a proven closer, he has a RING! Lebron has too prove himself !
n*gga stfu wade won that ring almost 6 years ago and didn't sniff the finals until bron got there
stop that stupid talk if that the case kobe should never get any hate ever again he has 5 but we both know that bs. stop acting like 1 ring means your set for life
Home      

most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
205 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy