most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
amazing
 6 years ago '06        #62
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 216 216
fknn
 01-11-2012, 10:49 AM         #63
soulsociety28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 more_fya said:
so i guess he was with him shooting in the gym?
lmfaoooooo good notice
 01-11-2012, 10:50 AM         #64
soulsociety28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
Common is far from soft. Just because a n*gga doesn't constantly go around trying to show how tough he is, that don't mean he soft.
SO YOU CAN SAY THE SAME ABOUT DRAKE AS WELL
 6 years ago '04        #65
JR4LB 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO!!! Dat sh*t had me rollin.
 6 years ago '04        #66
JacmanPones 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 598 598
[QUOTE=Ace2125;21873954]
[pic - click to view]

This pic of Drake lookin like:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #67
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 213 213
WHOA!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #68
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,209 | Props total: 24682 24682
 soulsociety28 said:
no u cant. common is a n*gga from a tough neighborhood who basically battle rapped his way to stardom. Drake is a n*gga who played a token black on degrassi and got famous off singing to insecure broads. theres a difference. That being said, common would murder drake no questions asked.
 01-11-2012, 12:08 PM         #69
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #70
precys 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,796 | Props total: 3091 3091
 soulsociety28 said:
On the contrary, you can easily say it about him because we know his past from a sh*t load of home made videos of him with his boys, interviews from when he was on tv shows, and just random stuff like that and you see that he's a little light in the wrist. He was always just a good guy having fun in ymca's and sleep overs and sh*t like that. You can tell in the way he sings and the subject matters that he is more comfortable being that guy too. He was never a tough guy until now that he's on ymcmb and feels like he needs to fit in so now he's rapping about k!lling people and what not. Usually people that talk like that aren't about that life and people about that life dont talk about it. I like Drake but not a big fan of Take Care for that very reason, its not him, its a role that he is portraying PROBABLY from hanging out with Rick Ross to much. Its like he got all this money and it changed him to a stuck up fake prick that all he does is shrug everything off because he got money lol Now with Common, its reverse, he is playing the role of being a teddy bear lmfao Mostly tho its because he's grown, mature and trying to put behind the ignorance just like Ice Cube and Rev Run for example. Now with all that said, it doesn't take away that before all the tough guy role he is playing now, he was a mini beast on the mic in the making so we just have to see how he approaches the situation, like a hip-hop head by showing love to the culture & make some good comeback music or a booshie dude that got all this money to use as an excuse to not care and just sellout to the pop fad.
 6 years ago '04        #71
goat04 
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '09        #72
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 J Rob said:
Common is far from soft. .
dude is soft...he was raised with a mother and a father even though they were divorced....never was poor lived like any other middle class kid, went to college on a academic scholarship, dude is as soft as drake and grew up the same way drake grew up.......if anything thanks to common's dad common grew up in a higher tax bracket then drake
 6 years ago '09        #73
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 The Rhyming Ape said:
no u cant. common is a n*gga from a tough neighborhood who basically battle rapped his way to stardom.
tough neighborhood??? common grew up with 2 affluent parents who both made decent money and gave him a very financially comfortable life in chicago.......plus common was a nerd and went to college on a academic scholarship, you n*ggas acting like common was a poor kid on the street
 01-11-2012, 12:58 PM         #74
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
dude is soft...he was raised with a mother and a father even though they were divorced....never was poor lived like any other middle class kid, went to college on a academic scholarship, dude is as soft as drake and grew up the same way drake grew up.......if anything thanks to common's dad common grew up in a higher tax bracket then drake
@ "dude is soft... he was raised with a mother and a father..."

WHAT!? How does that make someone soft dog? I agree that Common is soft and I hated that Sweet song because he kept acting tough and it sounded so forced and out of character for Common. I couldn't buy him being a tough guy like that but to say someone is soft because they were raised with both a mother and father? You sound like a fu*king clown dude...

Also... keyword "ACADEMIC scholarship." I don't know who Common's dad is so I don't know if he's rich or whatever but an acadaemic scholarship means he earned it via grades, not money dude. You sound real stupid with those points.

But i do agree that Common is Charmin soft just like that lil f*ggot Drake.

But some of your points are straight up retarded. Sounding like a fu*king clown.
 01-11-2012, 01:02 PM         #75
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also...

"All the best rappers grew up NEXT to the Hood"

classic quote.
 6 years ago '09        #77
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
@ "dude is soft... he was raised with a mother and a father..."

WHAT!? How does that make someone soft dog?.
its makes him soft because he grew up financially comfortable with a mtoehr and a father....his mother didnt have to struggle to raise him because she had a good job unlike drake's mom who had to struggle to raise him

you guys are acting like common was some street kid raised by a single p[arent in the hood when he was a suburb kid raised by both parents and live a semi upper middle class life.....he got good grades, did great in school and went to college on a acaedmic scholarship, yet you guys keep posting as if he's from the streets he's not

he's just as soft as drake both of them are "sweet" rappers so i guess we agree on that part

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 01-11-2012 at 03:16 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #78
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
fu*king photoshop man...
 6 years ago '09        #79
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Also... keyword "ACADEMIC scholarship." I don't know who Common's dad is so I don't know if he's rich or whatever
let me help you with that, common dad was a basketball player who had money and his mom was a professor with her doctorate and she also brought in a steady income.....both of them were in commons life and thanks to that common lived in a tax bracket higher then drake's parents did
 6 years ago '07        #80
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago