Tyrann Mathieu a little upset on Facebook

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
"fu*k.....Aaron Brooks has a better arm than Jordan Jefferson" that n*gga a real saints fan.
 01-10-2012, 07:37 PM         #82
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #83
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618

lmao thas my nephew
 6 years ago '04        #84
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 Birdman's Back said:
For the last time.... Trent Richardson didnt say ANYTHING... he doesnt have a facebook nor twitter...
That's what he said, fu*k boy
 6 years ago '10        #85
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
and they had the nerve to try and put this guy in the same breath as the Goat Charles Woodson
 6 years ago '07        #86
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14596 14596
 beantown said:
College football is so fu*king stupid the way they have it set up. They should just have a 3 round playoff system and they can still ahve their who-gives-a-fu*k-meineke bowls too. I don't get why people don't see that the BCS bowl system is nothing more than a way for these rich guys to keep their fat white hands in the players' pockets.
Yea the BCS is the worst by far but all sports organizations are money grubbers. They just do it in different ways. The fans pay for more than they know.
 6 years ago '05        #87
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
 Birdman's Back said:
For the last time.... Trent Richardson didnt say ANYTHING... he doesnt have a facebook nor twitter...
..that's why I said I was disappointed it wasn't really him..
 6 years ago '07        #88
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:

[pic - click to view]

I had no idea who that was, I had to google him. It's still kinda funny.
 6 years ago '07        #89
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 King Jove said:
he should just chill, he got exposed by average receivers

just come back harder next time.
He got exposed in more than a few games(WVU, Tennessee he got fu*king bullied). Saban just pressed the issue.
 6 years ago '05        #90
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
TM7>>>Dre Kirkpatrick.
 6 years ago '06        #91
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
LSU's Offense was a better display than that of last night. They have playmakers and skill guys who will play on Sundays at the next level. Just got expose by a great game plan from Alabama's coaching staff. They keyed in on Trent and Alabama's Offense kept them off balanced the entire game. You factor that in with lights out defense and you see the results usually ends with an L

I hate it for JJ because it's been a rough season for him. All the sh*t he's been through and their fans never accepted him. You add to the fact that Jarrett Lee was underfeated as a starter this year and you will get racial slurs from non-athletic noodle d!ck rednecks like that. LSU fans can blame Jefferson if they want too, but their Oline laid down last night and Jefferson didn't have time to throw the ball unless it was bubble screens. If you would have put Lee inthe game it would have been 2008 all over again.

Hell if it wasn't for Jefferson coming inthe game the first time we played, they would've lost. Lee threw two picks in that game but people don't want to mention that...
 6 years ago '07        #92
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
LSU's Offense was a better display than that of last night. They have playmakers and skill guys who will play on Sundays at the next level. Just got expose by a great game plan from Alabama's coaching staff. They keyed in on Trent and Alabama's Offense kept them off balanced the entire game. You factor that in with lights out defense and you see the results usually ends with an L

I hate it for JJ because it's been a rough season for him. All the sh*t he's been through and their fans never accepted him. You add to the fact that Jarrett Lee was underfeated as a starter this year and you will get racial slurs from non-athletic noodle d!ck rednecks like that. LSU fans can blame Jefferson if they want too, but their Oline laid down last night and Jefferson didn't have time to throw the ball unless it was bubble screens. If you would have put Lee inthe game it would have been 2008 all over again.

Hell if it wasn't for Jefferson coming inthe game the first time we played, they would've lost. Lee threw two picks in that game but people don't want to mention that...
Besides a few offensive linemen and maybe Randle I don't see anyone making noise in the NFL from that offense. I mentioned the 2 picks from the first game. If Jefferson would've started that whole game you would've won the first time. Lee being in despite the 2 picks, helped LSU progress. Yall had no gameplan when Jefferson came in and started running the option. Lee still would've a change of pace in the game rather than just being vanilla like Miles did. Even if Lee came in and played like sh*t it would've been different. There were times when Jefferson did have time. He just threw checkdowns and didn't take risks. When he did, he'd overthrow receivers. This was easily Miles' worst coached game. I know most folks would agree but he didn't get that "Mad Hatter" nickname for no reason. He usually runs weird trick plays especially in crunch time. None of that happened last night, he was super conservative while Saban was the aggressor. I'd actually put the loss on Miles more than Jefferson. The racial slurs were expected but its still sad. I think any black QB would hear them, especially down south.

Last edited by TH35; 01-11-2012 at 12:34 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #93
Against D Grain 
space
space
 TH35 said:
Besides a few offensive linemen and maybe Randle I don't see anyone making noise in the NFL from that offense. I mentioned the 2 picks from the first game. If Jefferson would've started that whole game you would've won the first time. Lee being in despite the 2 picks, helped LSU progress. Yall had no gameplan when Jefferson came in and started running the option. Lee still would've a change of pace in the game rather than just being vanilla like Miles did. Even if Lee came in and played like sh*t it would've been different. There were times when Jefferson did have time. He just threw checkdowns and didn't take risks. When he did, he'd overthrow receivers. This was easily Miles' worst coached game. I know most folks would agree but he didn't get that "Mad Hatter" nickname for no reason. He usually runs weird trick plays especially in crunch time. None of that happened last night, he was super conservative while Saban was the aggressor. I'd actually put the loss on Miles more than Jefferson. The racial slurs were expected but its still sad. I think any black QB would hear them, especially down south.
I just dont see Lee being a difference in that game, not accurate enough to thread the needle and not mobile enough to avoid the blitz. Jefferson has a arm and legs and have giving us fits at times..

Bama's defensive line played sound at times but was the aggressor for most of the game, rb screens would have slowed bama dline down. Miles in with the same game plan that won the game in november while Saban did the exact opposite....
 6 years ago '07        #94
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
I just dont see Lee being a difference in that game, not accurate enough to thread the needle and not mobile enough to avoid the blitz. Jefferson has a arm and legs and have giving us fits at times..

Bama's defensive line played sound at times but was the aggressor for most of the game, rb screens would have slowed bama dline down. Miles in with the same game plan that won the game in november while Saban did the exact opposite....
he didn't have the same game plan in november, lee started that was already different.. they're two different QBs... lee may not have been a difference but he would've been different, miles clearly didn't give a fu*k monday night... no trick plays(which is his forte in big games) and ZERO adjustments(everyone knows LSU is a 2nd half team), I don't think they would've still won regardless but he stayed vanilla like this was against a d3 school... i think if the NFL came calling he'd leave

Last edited by TH35; 01-11-2012 at 12:56 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #95
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14771 14771
 GameBreaker said:
..that's why I said I was disappointed it wasn't really him..
my fault...

Lil Jay 05 said:
TM7>>>Dre Kirkpatrick.
u retarded?

in two games Reuben Randle had 5 catches for 30 yards against Dre... Honey bi*ch got lit up by a Sophomore who had 7 catches the whole year and Hanks....
 6 years ago '07        #96
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
I wanna know why the o.coordinator kept calling the option they shoulda threw that sh*t out the playbook the 2nd time it got stuffed for no gain but they called that play at least 5 more times
 6 years ago '11        #97
N O Reppa17th 
space
space
$55 | Props total: 19 19
I would'nt root for LSU at all if it wernt for the fact that's the only school in Louisiana that gets a chance to go for the national championship, but that racist s*** brings it all back why I could never go all the in for them. Anybody from the the N.O. or Southeast Louisiana know how it go.
 6 years ago '06        #98
Against D Grain 
space
space
 Tmac225 said:
I wanna know why the o.coordinator kept calling the option they shoulda threw that sh*t out the playbook the 2nd time it got stuffed for no gain but they called that play at least 5 more times
Because the option is what got Bama inthe first game. Saban was prepared for it this time around.

Also les couldnt gamble on offense Monday night like he normal does because of the field position he was in all game long, u gamble on your own 40 and fail, you would look like an idiot thru the eyes of many
 6 years ago '05        #99
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,688 | Props total: 515 515
 Birdman's Back said:

in two games Reuben Randle had 5 catches for 30 yards against Dre... Honey bi*ch got lit up by a Sophomore who had 7 catches the whole year and Hanks....
What the fu*k does that mean? LSU is not a passing team dumb a.ss! A team that ranked 106th in the nation averaging only 152 yard a game makes Dre a beast because LSU QB play sucks. Get the fu*k out of here clown.
 6 years ago '11        #100
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy