Tyrann Mathieu a little upset on Facebook

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
@ Gayrann

LSU lost because the play calling was on some 4th grade playing Techmo Bowl type of sh*t..

sh*t was fu*king disgusting. All the crackers down here trying to blame everything on Jefferson but if you have any kind of football sense you could see the offensive line was getting they a.ss whooped every fu*king play couldn't even run the ball for more than 2 yards every attempt. Jarrett Lee wouldn't have done any better than Jefferson. Both of them fu*king suck. I'm so thankful both them c*ck suckers are going to be gone next year. Baby Drew Brees will have us back in the National Championship game next year tho :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '05        #42
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10832 10832
 El Fuerte said:
gives a fu*k about these two teams and the wack a.ss game they played last night, the Team that won aint even deserve to be there...Joke of a system, hopefully the a.ss hat writers botch sh*t and make it a 3-way split between Bama, LSU, and OK State that way we can get this BCS basura all the way the fu*k out of here
This exactly. The BCS literally contradicted itself as a system. They say you have to win your conference to get in the national title and Bama didn't do that. In a playoff system like the NFL, you don't have to win your division or your conference just appear or win the super bowl...Not only that, 2 teams from the same conference can't play in the super bowl so that just shows you right now that we need a playoff system. If thats not contradictory than I don't know what is.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '07        #43
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4567 4567
 Tmac225 said:
Jordan Jefferson had to shut had to shut his twitter down last night due to death threats and racial slurs you should see all the sh*t them fake a.ss LSU fans on my Facebook talking sh*t calling this man a stupid n*gga and all kind of sh*t crying for Lee and all that sh*t and they wonder why Landon Collins don't wanna go there smh...I live a couple miles away from Baton Rouge and my son will NEVER go to LSU
sh*t Landon Collins mom could convince me to go to Lsu... she was looking s3xy during Collin's declaration sounding like Toya wit that s3xy southern accent
 01-10-2012, 11:51 AM         #44
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lsu fans always been on that racist sh*t. that's why my fam down there in baton rouge don't fu*k with lsu and ride with southern
 6 years ago '10        #45
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 rynell said:
Dude has been gettin' booed since he got reinstated, not many fans there supported him after the incident and arrest. I have heard numerous times about the borderline racial things that went on at LSU over the years. I root for em but my heart is not into them like it is with the Saints because of some of those things that go on there. Some people are blinded and dont see it right in front of their faces. I was pissed at the Saints game Saturday for them rooting LSU!!!!!!! during halftime when the LSU band played. Im like f**k them til Monday, its about the Saints fools.

fu*k dem saints n*gga! fu*k dem saints n*ggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
 6 years ago '11        #46
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Yall do know that that aint richardsons twitter right?
Just some troll
 6 years ago '05        #47
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 King Jove said:
lsu fans always been on that racist sh*t. that's why my fam down there in baton rouge don't fu*k with lsu and ride with southern
Yea my pops went to Southern cuz LSU was still not letting n*ggas in back then and this was in the 70's
 6 years ago '05        #48
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Dude has been gettin' booed since he got reinstated, not many fans there supported him after the incident and arrest. I have heard numerous times about the borderline racial things that went on at LSU over the years. I root for em but my heart is not into them like it is with the Saints because of some of those things that go on there. Some people are blinded and dont see it right in front of their faces. I was pissed at the Saints game Saturday for them rooting LSU!!!!!!! during halftime when the LSU band played. Im like f**k them til Monday, its about the Saints fools.
This. When LSU loses I might be pissed for a hour or two. But when the Saints lose sh*t fu*k my whole week up

But ya them crackers racist as fu*k at LSU especially the die hard fans. Thats why I only attend Saints games. I don't fu*k with them LSU games to many drunk trailor trash motha fu*kas mad at the world
 01-10-2012, 12:21 PM         #49
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
Yea my pops went to Southern cuz LSU was still not letting n*ggas in back then and this was in the 70's
they hate n*ggas but root for them, even lsu band stealing from human jukebox
 6 years ago '05        #50
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Gotti211 said:
This. When LSU loses I might be pissed for a hour or two. But when the Saints lose sh*t fu*k my whole week up

But ya them crackers racist as fu*k at LSU especially the die hard fans. Thats why I only attend Saints games. I don't fu*k with them LSU games to many drunk trailor trash motha fu*kas mad at the world
Yeah Gotti thats f**ked up JJ has to take the fall for p!ss poor blocking, lackluster coaching and p!ss poor game planning. Miles clearly winged it last night and Saban was jumping a** even in the 4th quarter. People automatically think bc you're a Saints diehard you're a LSU diehard....hardly the case them fools 60 miles outside of NO.
 6 years ago '05        #51
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 King Jove said:
not one brother in that band, none have any coordination, and wanna steal from SU.
 6 years ago '10        #52
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 Tmac225 said:
Jordan Jefferson had to shut had to shut his twitter down last night due to death threats and racial slurs you should see all the sh*t them fake a.ss LSU fans on my Facebook talking sh*t calling this man a stupid n*gga and all kind of sh*t crying for Lee and all that sh*t and they wonder why Landon Collins don't wanna go there smh...I live a couple miles away from Baton Rouge and my son will NEVER go to LSU
Props to this fu*king mane here Dude the white folks at LSU ridiculous and im from B.R ... when the team(Who is mostly black) do good they love em but when they dont play well they ****** this ****** that with that ole racist sh*t and yall right LSU been stealing from Southern band for a while now

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '10        #53
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
That is a fake Richardson account
 6 years ago '06        #54
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
College football is so fu*king stupid the way they have it set up. They should just have a 3 round playoff system and they can still ahve their who-gives-a-fu*k-meineke bowls too. I don't get why people don't see that the BCS bowl system is nothing more than a way for these rich guys to keep their fat white hands in the players' pockets.
 6 years ago '06        #55
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14761 14761
 RAZAH CUTS said:
wooooow, Hightower's dumb a.ss trolled him too... what a f*g...
if you had any clue what u were talking about you wouldnt be calling Dont'a Hightower a dumbass, dude is no way, shape, form, or fashion a dumbass.... dude had an offer from VANDERBILT and considered them, not even close to being a dumbass.

Sivraj said:
This exactly. The BCS literally contradicted itself as a system. They say you have to win your conference to get in the national title and Bama didn't do that. In a playoff system like the NFL, you don't have to win your division or your conference just appear or win the super bowl...Not only that, 2 teams from the same conference can't play in the super bowl so that just shows you right now that we need a playoff system. If thats not contradictory than I don't know what is.
You're an idiot, an absolute idiot. Absolutely NOWHERE does it say that you HAVE to win the Conference Championship to be in the BCS Championship, in fact it says NOTHING about Conference Championships except that there can only be 3 teams in BCS Bowls from one conference if the two teams in the BCS Title Game are from the same conference but NOT the conference champions so in fact it says the complete opposite. So know wtf you're talking about before you run your mouth bruh...

Last edited by Bama Boy; 01-10-2012 at 04:33 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #56
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 King Jove said:
someone say something about the Human Jukebox? I marched 2 years at Southern under Doc...

we dont have to worry about Lsu stealing our brass players, We get players from all over the country...Lsu does have a good band though
 6 years ago '06        #57
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14761 14761
 King856 said:
NO?!?!?! you mean Know huh? dont be a dumbass yourself
Thanks English teacher bi*ch...
 6 years ago '05        #58
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
taking almsot 2 months off is fu*king stupid i hate bcs and everything about it. bama played there a.ss off and no hate for that. but they shouldn't of been there. they played no one but some how get to the BCS game. Bama D was Great but LSU O was just horrible my god wtf was that bs they couldn't move the ball at all. LSU got out played and out coached all the way around.
 6 years ago '08        #59
deontae45 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 5 5
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
taking almsot 2 months off is fu*king stupid i hate bcs and everything about it. bama played there a.ss off and no hate for that. but they shouldn't of been there. they played no one but some how get to the BCS game. Bama D was Great but LSU O was just horrible my god wtf was that bs they couldn't move the ball at all. LSU got out played and out coached all the way around.
If Bama didn't deserve to be there.. Tell me WHO should?? An OKS state team that lost to a damn 6-6 Iowa State team?!? GTFOTWTBS
 6 years ago '05        #60
htownlntc 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy