Tyrann Mathieu a little upset on Facebook

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
gives a fu*k about these two teams and the wack a.ss game they played last night, the Team that won aint even deserve to be there...Joke of a system, hopefully the a.ss hat writers botch sh*t and make it a 3-way split between Bama, LSU, and OK State that way we can get this BCS basura all the way the fu*k out of here
 6 years ago '09        #22
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,843 | Props total: 1631 1631
 J.R. Hyphy said:
bruh how is NOONE mentioning LSU's oline??????? fu*kin christ them big for nothing boys got dominated allll Night. i know jefferson will Take the blame mostly But imo LSU oline was the reason their offense couldnt do sh*t.
yup that's what happens when you are bigger and stronger than everyone you played all year....

n*ggas had no scheme or fundamentals ... just got pushed the fu*k around.

all they know how to do is push people... not run block... push people.
 6 years ago '10        #23
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
I thought the "honey badger" didnt give a sh*t....................ole fruit loop a.ss n*gga accepting that fu*king name.
 6 years ago '07        #24
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Chad09 said:
Thats not even Trent.

Fake account
I figured it was fake. I was going to say Gayrann is fu*king dumb. I don't think Richardson would sound like a 5 year old.
 6 years ago '10        #25
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 TH35 said:
I figured it was fake. I was going to say Gayrann is fu*king dumb. I don't think Richardson would sound like a 5 year old.
Why not........n*gga got teammates out there out physicalling n*ggaz I dont think its far fetched to say Gayrann. I see its fake im just saying though. n*gga taking notes from Jim Jones moms
 6 years ago '07        #26
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 peeyump said:
Why not........n*gga got teammates out there out physicalling n*ggaz I dont think its far fetched to say Gayrann. I see its fake im just saying though. n*gga taking notes from Jim Jones moms
I just know he's humble and not a big sh*t talker. Same goes for Hightower.

I still can't believe that Bama player said "out physicalling" though, ah well.
 6 years ago '05        #27
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 J.R. Hyphy said:
bruh how is NOONE mentioning LSU's oline??????? fu*kin christ them big for nothing boys got dominated allll Night. i know jefferson will Take the blame mostly But imo LSU oline was the reason their offense couldnt do sh*t.
Bama was better prepared and it showed........Saban had his guys ready and Les Miles just winged it.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 01-10-2012 at 10:38 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #28
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I get it on run plays(which is their first priority) but as far passing the ball Jefferson had time most of the night.
 6 years ago '10        #29
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
I just feel like LSU was feeling themselves. I honestly believe UGA had a chance to beat them n*ggaz but "let them off the hook!". No way Saban was not going to cap on the fact that it was obvious LSU is not "that" good. They also took "the honey badger" gay a.ss out of the equation. LSU's defense IS good, but that offense is weak as fu*k. I think going into that game Saban just worked out trying to do whatever needed to break through that LSU defense. They did enough and the Bama defense improved on what they previously did. LSU felt like all they had to do was what they've been doing.........that was false.
 6 years ago '07        #30
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Badger was getting his food ate...exposed in this game
 6 years ago '07        #31
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 dmarino said:
lsu got dominated period.best team won
dominated is an understatement I can't tell the last time someone was shutout in a bowl game let alone the NC game
 6 years ago '10        #32
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
Badger was getting his food ate...exposed in this game
he made a few plays though....that LSU defense aint slouch its pretty much like that Falcons Giants game.....offense did not help out one bit.........
 6 years ago '10        #33
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
apparently in the football world "out physicaled" is some real sh*t!

Raheem Morris said it in regards to a loss against the Saints
Mark Dantonio said it in regards to loss to Bama

Reporters also use it..........shame on us for making fun of that man.
 6 years ago '05        #34
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Southerners
 01-10-2012, 11:10 AM         #35
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he should just chill, he got exposed by average receivers

just come back harder next time.
 6 years ago '07        #36
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Jordan Jefferson had to shut had to shut his twitter down last night due to death threats and racial slurs you should see all the sh*t them fake a.ss LSU fans on my Facebook talking sh*t calling this man a stupid n*gga and all kind of sh*t crying for Lee and all that sh*t and they wonder why Landon Collins don't wanna go there smh...I live a couple miles away from Baton Rouge and my son will NEVER go to LSU
 6 years ago '10        #37
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
@ Jefferson getting pissed with the RB when he was the n*gga that made that bone head a.ss toss........I would of thought just like the RB "let me block for this simple n*gga"
 6 years ago '04        #38
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12979 12979
Lol @ "don't miss your flight".

Too bad it's fake.
 6 years ago '05        #39
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Tmac225 said:
Jordan Jefferson had to shut had to shut his twitter down last night due to death threats and racial slurs you should see all the sh*t them fake a.ss LSU fans on my Facebook talking sh*t calling this man a stupid n*gga and all kind of sh*t crying for Lee and all that sh*t and they wonder why Landon Collins don't wanna go there smh...I live a couple miles away from Baton Rouge and my son will NEVER go to LSU
Dude has been gettin' booed since he got reinstated, not many fans there supported him after the incident and arrest. I have heard numerous times about the borderline racial things that went on at LSU over the years. I root for em but my heart is not into them like it is with the Saints because of some of those things that go on there. Some people are blinded and dont see it right in front of their faces. I was pissed at the Saints game Saturday for them rooting LSU!!!!!!! during halftime when the LSU band played. Im like f**k them til Monday, its about the Saints fools.
 6 years ago '06        #40
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18795 18795
wooooow, Hightower's dumb a.ss trolled him too... what a f*g...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago