Jim Jones Cops His Metallic Red Foamposites Early

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 TIP2009 said:
um, not in some sh*tty a.ss shoes that a high school kid could afford with his weekly allowance....the fu*k....jordans, made by poor a.ss kids in malaysian sweat shops, and black kids buy them up left and right and take pics of every year in their closets like they're kings and sh*t, while these sweat shop kids dying, and these black kids still rocking sh*t that no celeb, or rich person would touch....

1 louis vuitton
2 d&g
3 prada
4 strivers row usa
5 fu*k sweatshop nike...
6 adidas 1988 shoes better than nike 2012...

cuz these shoes are 20 years old, just minor changes, and jordan retired so long ago if his jersey wasn't adorned in chicago, derek rose wouldn't know who he was...sh*t...
wow you're retarded as sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #22
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
damn the sneakers, is this ni99a wearing a wedding band? Jimmy done f-ed around and wifed up Max B's "touch" buddy smdh.
 6 years ago '11        #23
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
i cant get wit them foamz...fu*k them shts..yall can have them and them Js...i got a thing for air bubbles and they aint got none...im on dat lebron 8 and 9 collection right now..all of them...no low cuts tho ..only low cuts i do is air max

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 01-10-2012 at 06:33 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #24
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,336 | Props total: 5459 5459
 TIP2009 said:
um, not in some sh*tty a.ss shoes that a high school kid could afford with his weekly allowance....the fu*k....jordans, made by poor a.ss kids in malaysian sweat shops, and black kids buy them up left and right and take pics of every year in their closets like they're kings and sh*t, while these sweat shop kids dying, and these black kids still rocking sh*t that no celeb, or rich person would touch....

1 louis vuitton
2 d&g
3 prada
4 strivers row usa
5 fu*k sweatshop nike...

cuz these shoes are 20 years old, just minor changes, and jordan retired so long ago if his jersey wasn't adorned in chicago, derek rose wouldn't know who he was...sh*t...
man that strivers row usa is that sh!t where can I buy that?
 6 years ago '06        #25
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,082 | Props total: 18897 18897
n*ggas got mad when I brought the realness... typical...

really it's silly lookin to me.. and every other n*gga with half a brain when you see a guy like that... 30 something, trying to dress up like the young buls... was almost as bad as the old n*ggas that was rockin long a.ss tall tees a few years ago...

whatever, he do him I guess, it's still funny to a cat like me tho.. ...i mean look at him.. saggin to his thigh and wearing fire truck red, sneakers with wack a.ss, tight jeans... guy's a joke..
 6 years ago '04        #26
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29656 29656
nuthin wrong with the way he dresses...lol nail salon chick hatin in here...
 6 years ago '10        #27
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
n*ggas all mad cause he bought a pair of sneakers. damn...
 6 years ago '11        #28
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,662 | Props total: 4769 4769
hey everybody when you turn 30 you cant be yourself anymore

you have to dress like bill gates and carlton
 6 years ago '10        #29
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 megalomaniacal said:
hey everybody when you turn 30 you cant be yourself anymore

you have to dress like bill gates and carlton
i'm 24, but i work with people who are 30, and i hang out with some people that are 30, and age is just a number, it doesnt dictate how you dress or act.

he probably wears what he feels comfortable, and wtf do you care what another man is wearing anyway. worry about yourselves.
 6 years ago '04        #30
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
say it to a n*gga face otherwise you just anotha mafucca behind the screen, bet you mufuccas runny up on jimmy like excuse me mr.jones you have a bit of dirt on your foams, if you give me a second i'll take my shirt off and shine for you.

fu*k outta here bi*ch.
 6 years ago '06        #31
space
space
lol, n*ggas act like n*ggas really oughta fear Jim Jones... or are on his d!ck...

n*gga, that man is just a human being to me...
 6 years ago '11        #32
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,662 | Props total: 4769 4769
 HeyCobra said:
i'm 24, but i work with people who are 30, and i hang out with some people that are 30, and age is just a number, it doesnt dictate how you dress or act.

he probably wears what he feels comfortable, and wtf do you care what another man is wearing anyway. worry about yourselves.
n*gga its sarcasm im making fun of the n*gga that just said you have to change what you wear,
 6 years ago '11        #33
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 2764 2764
 TIP2009 said:

1 louis vuitton
2 d&g
3 prada
4 strivers row usa
5 fu*k sweatshop nike...

whatever man...you sound like your clothing game is weak
 6 years ago '05        #34
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,950 | Props total: 6187 6187
 RAZAH CUTS said:
this n*gga in his 30's still dressin like an 18 yr old.... :lachen001:
U mad cause this n*gga living the life u on bx hating. You're a dumb a.ss
 6 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 Quddus said:
U mad cause this n*gga living the life u on bx hating. You're a dumb a.ss
living the life?? n*gga are you on crack? n*ggas over here believin this n*gga wack a.ss rhymes..
 6 years ago '07        #36
boobizzy 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$4,519 | Props total: 2279 2279
Razah cuts...you sir are a hater for sure. What is hot will always be and foamposites are no matter what you think.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 1812 1812
 NomiS said:
yuup..
18y/o dress like chris brown and odd future....
 6 years ago '04        #38
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 specialk103185 said:
I'm 26, my man's 26. I like when he dresses up for work in suits and ties but i also like when he dresses down in True Religions & Foams...That probably won't change 4 years from now when we are 30. Folks act like all celebrities wear is high end designer sh*t. They like White tees and levis too, lol.
Yeah n*ggas on here retarded, stupid, and haters
 6 years ago '10        #39
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
all jim doin is swagger jacking...no hate either but i cant remember one rhyme from jim when he was in dipset talking bout sneakers.... jordans or foams or air maxs..sh*t fem n*ggas was wearing nike boots lol n dey stole dat from DC n*ggas...its just a good way for him to stay relevant with the younger crowds....sh*t currensy made n*ggas step they sneaker game up n jay always made n*ggas dress up

to be honest i like how fab does his kicks cuz he just dont take pics actual sneaker head camera guys catch him wearing them mad early...if u a millionaire early release kicks aint hard to get....now if he got them free then he doin it big
 6 years ago '10        #40
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
when do these drop?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy