Official AFC Divisional Round: Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots. Saturday, January 14; 8 PM EST

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Ya Got?
Pats 6 30.00%
Broncos 14 70.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #701
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
That was a tough game to watch for a life time Bronco fan. Real tough. When it rained it poured. Anything that can go wrong did go wrong.

First off I got to say what a game by Tom Brady the stuff of legends. Real life time Patriots fans really don't know how good they have it. For there to be front page news article that BB and Brady's legacy is in jeopardy if they lose is just ridiculous. I got a ton of respect for Brady, BB and the Patriots. Brady is a legendary QB no doubt about it he showed it tonight. That offense is close to unstoppable. Patriots Defense w/ spikes and chung is way better and thats going to help them a lot going forward.

What I ask from my fellow Bronco fans is don't overreact from this game on Tebow, I know he didn't play good but the offense is not easy to run when you are playing from so far behind this game and the way it played out had little to do with Tebow, defense got destroyed and was clearly over matched. Its certainly going to be easy to throw Tebow under the bus and I am sure the media will do just that, but there was nothing he could of done to save them tonight. Focus on what the Broncos accomplished THIS SEASON, instead of what they didn't do tonight a lot to build off of.

Broncos looked lost on defense and offense we couldn't put a drive together. What can I say other than man were we totally out played out coached out manned, it hurt losing Carter early with Dawkins already out, Brady was throwing on scrubs, Goodman is bad, secondary was over matched, linebackers struggled against the TEs.

Still proud of my team for going this far, they weren't supposed to be here. They are a young bunch with brighter days ahead. They will improve and keep getting stronger, younger, and hopefully we can revamp that secondary and get a true MLB. Broncos don't have enough game breakers on offense, I would like to see them get a change of pace speed guy to spell Willis because Lance Ball is average.

Good win for New England and their BXSC fans hope y'all get to the Super Bowl.

We had a good year, just a bad ending it happens. We will be back next year.
Go Broncos!
 6 years ago '08        #702
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
steven a won

skip lost

but either way tho..denver should be proud of them selves..who thought they would make the playoffs..and then beat the steelers..

if i was in denver..i just dont think i could trust tebow..here and there he has a good game..i cant see him doing what he did to steelers every week..
 6 years ago '09        #703
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
 blueeffect3 said:
No they weren't.Jets is far from soft.Holmes and plax has caught bodies.
Only body plaxico caught was himself.
 6 years ago '07        #704
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 TriniSoldier said:
Only body plaxico caught was himself.
 6 years ago '08        #705
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 blueeffect3 said:
Correction, shooting yourself in the leg does not count as a body & being a pot head doesnt either
 6 years ago '06        #706
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Pats
Big Yari, dionedre3000, Mr Crackee, ReggieA, thatruest, TriniSoldier
6 30.00%

Broncos
BKTerror45, bunnz17, DaDon23, drochild, e180th, feroze, HAYWOODE, J$iMZ, K1Entertainment, katalist, NO RELIGION, SeaJaiye, stv18, Zouth
14 70.00%
 6 years ago '06        #707
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 blueeffect3 said:
Jets fans still hanging around talking sh*t
 01-14-2012, 10:36 PM         #708
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goodnight sweet prince
 6 years ago '08        #709
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9130 9130
 daviddunn said:
Worst part for Tebow...

This was probably the most watched non Super Bowl game in history....

[pic - click to view]

im sure the tebow bronco bandwagon f*ggots turned the game off after the second quarter so i have my doubts.

and im begging you jet fans to go bother someone else. or better yet go back to defending sanchez, we're talking about the patriots and brady here.
 6 years ago '09        #710
space
space
New England Gronkos
 6 years ago '04        #711
ticall78 
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
Gotta handle biz tomorrow and we should hopefully see u next week Patsies...Ray Rice all day and Brady crying is up next!!!! Don't get to happy, aa real D is on it's way!
 6 years ago '04        #712
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 K1Entertainment said:
That was a tough game to watch for a life time Bronco fan. Real tough. When it rained it poured. Anything that can go wrong did go wrong.

First off I got to say what a game by Tom Brady the stuff of legends. Real life time Patriots fans really don't know how good they have it. For there to be front page news article that BB and Brady's legacy is in jeopardy if they lose is just ridiculous. I got a ton of respect for Brady, BB and the Patriots. Brady is a legendary QB no doubt about it he showed it tonight. That offense is close to unstoppable. Patriots Defense w/ spikes and chung is way better and thats going to help them a lot going forward.

What I ask from my fellow Bronco fans is don't overreact from this game on Tebow, I know he didn't play good but the offense is not easy to run when you are playing from so far behind this game and the way it played out had little to do with Tebow, defense got destroyed and was clearly over matched. Its certainly going to be easy to throw Tebow under the bus and I am sure the media will do just that, but there was nothing he could of done to save them tonight. Focus on what the Broncos accomplished THIS SEASON, instead of what they didn't do tonight a lot to build off of.

Broncos looked lost on defense and offense we couldn't put a drive together. What can I say other than man were we totally out played out coached out manned, it hurt losing Carter early with Dawkins already out, Brady was throwing on scrubs, Goodman is bad, secondary was over matched, linebackers struggled against the TEs.

Still proud of my team for going this far, they weren't supposed to be here. They are a young bunch with brighter days ahead. They will improve and keep getting stronger, younger, and hopefully we can revamp that secondary and get a true MLB. Broncos don't have enough game breakers on offense, I would like to see them get a change of pace speed guy to spell Willis because Lance Ball is average.

Good win for New England and their BXSC fans hope y'all get to the Super Bowl.

We had a good year, just a bad ending it happens. We will be back next year.
Go Broncos!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #713
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9130 9130
 ticall78 said:
Gotta handle biz tomorrow and we should hopefully see u next week Patsies...Ray Rice all day and Brady crying is up next!!!! Don't get to happy, aa real D is on it's way!
The Texans are going to feast on a tier 3 QB tomorrow.
 6 years ago '09        #714
space
space
Bill Simms has been 11-0 against the spread including tonights game. If this n*gga has been putting money where his articles are this n*gga is caking big time
 6 years ago '05        #715
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
9-26 what fu*king excuses do ppl have for this bs. dude has only been over 50 percent 1 time in a game. Anyone else has those numbers and there job is gone. He can't play from behind he needs the Def to play perfect for him to win . f.o.h with that sh*t. next year ppl have have him on lock unless he gets better but i doubt u go from 48 percent to 60 percent
 6 years ago '04        #716
ticall78 
space
space
 Illuminati said:
The Texans are going to feast on a tier 3 QB tomorrow.
Lol at tier 3, then Yates should go back to the Practice squad lmao get outta here with that...Flacco threw for 305 yds first time, why would it be any different this time?
 6 years ago '06        #717
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
nobody answer g unit plz
nobody cares about that angry bitter guy
 01-14-2012, 11:08 PM         #718
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey hey hey hey

watch how ya'll handle the texans

[pic - click to view]

this is about swag master brady stylin on tebhoe
 6 years ago '04        #719
ticall78 
space
space
[QUOTE=King Jove;21926845]hey hey hey hey

watch how ya'll handle the texans

[pic - click to view]

this is about swag master brady stylin on tebhoe[/QUOTE

The Bronco D was soft, I guarantee either the Tex or Raven D will knock Brady on his pansy a.ss next week countless times.....
 01-14-2012, 11:12 PM         #720
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a tebow fan I can only do one thing

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago