Official AFC Divisional Round: Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots. Saturday, January 14; 8 PM EST

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Ya Got?
Pats 6 30.00%
Broncos 14 70.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
I got to go with the Pats in this one, we all know their defense ain't that great, but Tebow cannot go score for score with Brady and that offense. It will be a similar score to the game they played during the season.
 6 years ago '09        #22
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22151 22151
 PTC said:
Hardest thing to do in the NFL?

Beat the same team twice in the same season.
Foxboro n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #23
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 305 305
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The Patriots were at full strength for their first practice of the week on Tuesday, as guard Logan Mankins and offensive tackle Sebastian Vollmer both returned to the field.

Vollmer had not practiced or played since suffering a foot injury against the Eagles in Week 12. Mankins went down with a knee injury in Week 16 against Miami.

Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis, quarterback Tom Brady, and wide receiver Wes Welker, who missed the Patriots' final practice of their playoff bye week, were back in action on Tuesday.

In addition, newly re-hired offensive a.ssistant coach Josh McDaniels was on the practice field for the first time as a Patriots coach since the 2008 season. He spent the entire media access portion of practice chatting with head coach Bill Belichick.

Meanwhile, when the team broke into positional groups for stretching, the offensive/quarterback group was led by departing offensive coordinator Bill O'Brien, while McDaniels stayed with Belichick on the far side of the field.

Practicing outdoors, players were in full pads for the first time in several weeks

HUGE to have Logan and Vollmer back. Hopefully Vollmer can play because Logan will play on one leg if he absolutely has to
 6 years ago '07        #24
space
space
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Young Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow will be matched up against Hall of Fame-bound New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady Saturday night at Gillette Stadium in a playoff game.

And Tebow left little doubt Tuesday that, while he clearly will be trying to lead Denver past New England and into the AFC title game, he clearly is an unabashed fan of Brady.

"It's exciting, moving on to the next round of the playoffs against one of the best quarterbacks of all time and one of the best coaches (Bill Belichick) of all time," said Tebow, who sparked the Broncos to a stunning 29-23 overtime upset of the Pittsburgh Steelers last Sunday in the first round of the playoffs.

What makes Brady so special in his view?

"Number one, he's one of the best when it comes to championships. He's won three championships and played great in them and he played great in a fourth one (a last-second loss to the Giants). Ultimately, as a quarterback, that's what you want to accomplish," said Tebow, who helped the Florida Gators win two NCAA titles.

"It's how he handles himself. The emotion he plays with. The calmness he plays with. His accuracy, his leadership. As a young quarterback he's someone I can learn from. He's one of the best in the business. He'll go down as one of the (all-time) best. My hat is off to him. He's a great QB and has been his whole career," said the second-year pro.
 6 years ago '04        #25
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I got a lot of respect for most of the Patriots fans on this board. Especially Blunt thats the BX homie. BoSox too. Man a lot of the old BXSC posters gone but still a lot of cool peeps around.

This game is going to be so good. I can't wait. Win or Lose I don't even think I would be mad I am proud of my Broncos for this season.

but I think we can win this game.

Last edited by K1; 01-11-2012 at 09:27 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #26
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
I got a lot of respect for most of the Patriots fans on this board. Especially Blunt thats the BX homie. BoSox too. Man a lot of the old BXSC posters gone but still a lot of cool peeps around.

This game is going to be so good. I can't wait. Win or Lose I don't even think I would be mad I am proud of my Broncos for this season.

but I think we can win this game.
I agree, definitely going to be entertaining. And Denver can definitely win, I'm no longer 100% confident with this team. They need to prove to me they can win. This isnt a cake walk like some people are making it out to be
 6 years ago '04        #27
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
I agree, definitely going to be entertaining. And Denver can definitely win, I'm no longer 100% confident with this team. They need to prove to me they can win. This isnt a cake walk like some people are making it out to be
Yeah I think its going to come down to the battle up front DL vs OL.

I heard a stat today and it blew my mind Tom Brady is less effective against the 4 man or less rush in the Playoffs I think his TD to INT is actually even they were saying. Wonder why that is? I hope we implement that and don't send 5 or more this time around that much because I remember Brady was like 10/12 171 yds when we sent 5 or more rushers last game.
 6 years ago '07        #28
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Yo Keith you know you aint my n*gga but I'm going to have to go with the Pats. I want to see Denver win. It would be funny as sh*t to see the Cheats get bounced two years in a row coming off a bye but... Denver already got their one flukey win and the Patriots offense is going to be too much.
you've offically been unblocked by me for saying something non-incredibly pathetic about the Pats. I'm literally shocked you used the word "Pats" once. Maybe you're finally comign around
 6 years ago '04        #29
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Denver already got their one flukey win and the Patriots offense is going to be too much.
flukey win?

how was what we did flukey?
 6 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
The offensive line sucks in the playoffs, the interior specifically RG/C is food for a D-line. 3 rushers will get past in no time, the receivers also shrink down and play soft so the more coverage you throw out the less we get openings.

I want Moss back, fu*k Ocho, Moss was the man.
the o-line has been by far the biggest problem in the playoffs last 3 games. Its not even debatable. they have been god awful and let guys get to Brady. They need to keep an eye on Dumervil and Miller...cant let the God get hit like he did by Elvis last time, or i will literally sh*t my pants for Brady
 6 years ago '04        #31
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
the o-line has been by far the biggest problem in the playoffs last 3 games. Its not even debatable. they have been god awful and let guys get to Brady. They need to keep an eye on Dumervil and Miller...cant let the God get hit like he did by Elvis last time, or i will literally sh*t my pants for Brady
Word yall definitely can't let this happen. If I was a Patriots fan and I saw that I think I would of died a little bit inside. Even tho he popped right back up like the Undertaker at a Wrestlemania

[video - click to view]

aclockworkred71 said:
The offensive line sucks in the playoffs, the interior specifically RG/C is food for a D-line. 3 rushers will get past in no time, the receivers also shrink down and play soft so the more coverage you throw out the less we get openings.

thats good to hear Dumervil, Von Miller and Robert Ayers like the sound of that.

I was really impressed with our pass rushers last game put Ben on his a.ss so many times we had 5 sacks, and the best pass rusher that game wasn't even miller or doom it was actually Robert Ayers who man handled Max Starks.

LMAO matter fact just click this link and watch this sh*t beasted dude FATALITY!

Ayers had 2 sacks in this game, buncha pressure too.

Last edited by K1; 01-11-2012 at 10:35 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #32
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,393 | Props total: 8038 8038
 WalterWhite said:
Yo Keith you know you aint my n*gga but I'm going to have to go with the Pats. I want to see Denver win. It would be funny as sh*t to see the Cheats get bounced two years in a row coming off a bye but... Denver already got their one flukey win and the Patriots offense is going to be too much.
Flukey win . Please explain this one
 6 years ago '04        #33
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Due to their gimmicky play and how they even made the playoffs... It's a fluke when you don't string wins together and you're one and done. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahaha

6 years ago '05        #34
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,393 | Props total: 8038 8038
 WalterWhite said:
Due to their gimmicky play and how they even made the playoffs... It's a fluke when you don't string wins together and you're one and done. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

[pic - click to view]

YOUNG
 6 years ago '05        #35
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,691 | Props total: 2419 2419
 keithbm1111 said:
You really gonna bet against this face?

[pic - click to view]

.....what can i say im a believer
 6 years ago '07        #36
space
space
1 day, 6 hours, 48 minutes til kickoff :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #37
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Pats will win but obviously pulling for tebow and co.
 6 years ago '09        #38
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22151 22151
Y'all hear about the rituals the witches were doing out in salem to lift the tebow curse? Friday the 13th
 6 years ago '05        #39
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 keithbm1111 said:
1 day, 6 hours, 48 minutes til kickoff :dancingcool:
Cannot fu*king wait
Its gonna be tough for my Bronco's to win but as I said before the Steelers game, its the playoffs, anything can happen come gameday in the playoffs.

Bronco's gotta make sure to have turnovers under control, it could be a very close game if that happens. But if we turn it over against Brady and company its pretty much over. Also will be key for the offense to help the D out and get points/take time off the clock with some first downs.

Good luck to ya Pats keith

Last edited by katalist; 01-13-2012 at 04:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #40
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Y'all hear about the rituals the witches were doing out in salem to lift the tebow curse? Friday the 13th

On the real though I am feeling really good about this game, just listening to all the Broncos players this week you can see how hungry they are and how confident they are you get the sense that they all feel like they blew an opportunity to win a game they should have won last time these 2 teams played and our d-line is coming off a big game, I got a good feeling Brady is about to be real uncomfortable Sunday. That first game I re-watched it a bunch of times it was actually a lot closer than people credit it, and if it wasn't for those 3 turnovers that games going down to the wire.

Either way win or lose I am hyped up for our future but I think we win and our run continues.
GO BRONCOS!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago