Common Directs Diss Track 'Stay Schemin (Remix)' At Drake

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
 s7venwords said:

[pic - click to view]

questlove Questo of The Roots
did Canada Dry die today? Why is a soda trending?
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

6 years ago '06        #102
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 mahal46 said:
I don't think Drake has to respond. At the end of the day how many fans, really care what common is saying. I mean as hiphop (lyrical) fans, we care. But we are just a small fraction of how many fans Drake really has. At the end of the day, Drake will still sale records and common will look like a old head who wants the spot light back who's jealous over Serena Williams.
Who opinion matters most though? We all know who buys those records and I wouldn't consider that crowd real hip hop lyrical fans. Those are bubble gum numbers.

I look at it like Common going to bat for real hip hop. We're in an era where these cats are doing anything to sell records. Common is an accomplished artist who has never been thirsty for numbers like that. He's done too much in the game and for the game to be questioned about doing this for petty reasons.

Make no mistake about it, Common's beef ain't just about Drake. Its for all these cats that are not keeping it real on wax. He a last of a dying breed just checking in to make sure these new guys keep it real. He respects the talent but feels disrespected by these cats not being authentic and distorting the image of real hip hop.
 6 years ago '05        #103
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
I dunno if Drizzy will survive this battle. Common might bring out the big guns and pull out some sh*t like this:

[video - click to view]

01-09-2012, 09:39 AM         #104
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s7venwords said:
Y2Dre Dre
@
@ElliottWilson Common came at his parents. If Drake doesn't respond DIRECTLY he's finished.
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by ElliottWilson

I highly doubt Drake will be "finished," this diss record probably won't reach much of his fan base.
 6 years ago '10        #105
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Common bodied this black white negro
 6 years ago '05        #106
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
wonder how long for drakes response
 01-09-2012, 09:40 AM         #107
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Common got personal on n*ggas mayne. heartless emcee :agreement6:

Hip Hop 2012 = Resurrection brehs
 6 years ago '07        #108
PowerBar Ernie 107 heat pts107
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 1205 1205
 SpazzOut said:
Drake should just drop one Ether type diss record and stop acknowledging this bum a.ss Afrocentric Erikah Badu a.ss coffee lounge rappin a.ss n*gga Common.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #109
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 3393 3393
 ice wolf said:
I dunno if Drizzy will survive this battle. Common might bring out the big guns and pull out some sh*t like this:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #110
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 1335 1335
Man a rap beef between named artists, we need this so much in hiphop right now, sh*t is feeling dry as hell lately
 6 years ago '05        #111
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 TrueWest_1 said:
man, that was weak.

Drake got it right when he said some dudes just trying to sell their records. Common doing whatever it takes to stay relevant.

don't really care if Drake responds but I hope he does so we can have a rap battle. Haven't had a good one in a while
Common was just at the white house performing for the presidential family. I dont think he needs to do anything to drake to stay relevant.

Far as drakes concerned, watever happened to "diss me youll NEVER hear a reply for it"??? Now everybody saying he has to respond. Lets see if he takes this tough guy act to the next level.
 6 years ago '05        #112
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
 Blue Dream said:
You know, I'm realizing we can't have a good discussion of beefs here for sh*t, it's all stannery, Common fans saying this n*gga bodybagging every line and every Drake verse was garbage, Drake fans saying the samething in reverse.

You n*ggas k!lling me. The young cats thinking Com is soft though need to study up a bit, dude ain't no lightweight, he stepped away from the scene for a while and got his money on with the movies and sh*t, but the difference here is dude is from the slums, and has been head to head with some n*ggas (Ice Cube) before, and was fully prepared to get real ignorant for the cause.

On the other side we've got Drake, a teen actor from a middle class Canada lifestyle new to the game, who's biggest beefs before this were Voyce (who?) and Littles (huh?)

The stakes are high though, this beef is gonna be a bullet point on the careers of both artists, now that a name was said I feel like the next round of songs are gonna be solo full direct disses. I'm expecting Drake to get on his Goodnight & Goodluck sh*t, and Common to bring that The bi*ch In Yoo flame.

Round 2 should be good.

Oh, and tonystarks n*gga shut the fu*k up.

Common isn't from the slums. He's said openly that he was from a middle class part of Chicago. Common and Drake are both some soft a.ss Rappers. That's why this beef is retarded. Common was jelz over Serena and made his little diss track. Nobody will care in 2 weeks.
 6 years ago '08        #113
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314

[pic - click to view]

vs

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #114
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Fen said:
Man a rap beef between named artists, we need this so much in hiphop right now, sh*t is feeling dry as hell lately
extra dry

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #115
mahal46 1 heat pts
space
space
$288 | Props total: 1 1
 gimmethat said:
Drake tough talking on the record is even funnier now ...Common answer is a direct response to the verse ,thats the way people should judge it .He mentioned a few points ,thats it

If battle ,its just starting now

And yes he has to react ,if not people will keep pointing the finger @ him

KEEP IT REAL
I agree with you, Drake is talking tough.
But I still stand with what I said , he doesn't have to react. If we point fingers, its not going to hurt him. 99% of his fans are females and maybe 5% of those females care about this battle.

Don't get me wrong, I want him to react. And I think I can say if he does react, Common will destroy the kid.
 6 years ago '04        #116
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,961 | Props total: 4667 4667
Common gonna strike a nerve with this can't wait to hear what Drake comes back with. This is what the game has needed, calling out another rapper by name, going back and forth and wax and letting the people decide. Granted it's from the two most unlikely candidates but I'm not complaining.
 6 years ago '09        #117
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
wow...that was super wack, i expected more from common then again maybe common is setting him up for the okie doke

but honestly out of all the rappers??? drake?? i still dont get it, theres so many rappers fukkin the game up and he attacks drake???? i would have respected it more if he attacked someone like wayne atleast

i will say this though, i dont respect common dissing drake's mom.....thats out of pocket

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 01-09-2012 at 09:51 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #118
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 2789 2789
sh*t was kinda so-so

Common did have some heartless a.ss rhymes in there tho. . .
 01-09-2012, 09:48 AM         #119
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww if i would seen this before all hell would have been broken loose lmao
 6 years ago '09        #120
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Daaaam got at drake hard!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy