Common Directs Diss Track 'Stay Schemin (Remix)' At Drake

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #601
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Barack Obonga said:
in hiphop? yes mac miller is more relevant than ice cube, cube aint even dropped lately

you cant be serious,....to who tho????????

i wanna hear this one...
 01-09-2012, 10:21 PM         #602
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Power 106 Dropping Drake's Response in 5 minutes.
 01-09-2012, 10:22 PM         #603
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
Myabe you dont know what relevant in hip hop means
If Mac Miller and Ice Cube along w/his other washed up west coast heads decide to have a concert on the same day.

Who will draw more?Who will charge the venue more?

If you ask 10 random ppl who is Mac Miller how many people will know him? How many ppl will know Ice Cube?

Relevance is bigger than album sales.

I just want to see how far you're willing to go w/this one.
 6 years ago '04        #604
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
 Trill Clinton said:
Yeah because comparing common to a washed up rapper from the 80's is an apples to apples comparison. Krs-one wasn't relevant ANYWHERE by the time the Nelly beef popped off. How is that even a valid comparison? You n*ggas acting like if Redman called Drake Canada Dry the sh*t would've been trending on twitter,get a 34 page thread on BX and have the hip hop blogosphere buzzin.Nah Common ain't relevant though.He just a bitter old head.

trending on twitter can't be that hard if machine gun kelly did it. get enough blogs to post something it can trend. not saying he isn't a legend. not saying he is not known for doing movies, and poetry and all that. all i said when it comes to music he is not that relevant to everybody right now.

at the end of the day this battle is going to equal to nothing. both of their careers are going to be the same. unless drake got a gay s3x tape somewhere its not going to be like t.i/flip. its not going to be like 50/ja because ja was on the decline when all that blew up.

all i was saying is that popularity is something to consider. rap is still a youth game regardless of how old we getting and following it. people already picked sides before this thing even popped off. people calling common old and a hater. people calling drake "sweet". unless something drastic happens nothing going to change any of that
 6 years ago '10        #605
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
 Barack Obonga said:
You have to rap to be relevant in rap,ice cube aint dopped in years.

So Common is not rapping......thought he released an album
 6 years ago '10        #606
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 Trill Clinton said:
If Mac Miller and Ice Cube along w/his other washed up west coast heads decide to have a concert on the same day.

If you ask 10 random ppl who is Mac Miller how many people will know him? How many ppl will know Ice Cube?

I just want to see how far you're willing to go w/this one.

low key way more heads would go to a ice cube concert only white girls and bi*ches who were their pants to tight would go to a mac miller concert
 6 years ago '05        #607
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
 Karamu said:
 6 years ago '04        #608
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 108 108
 Barack Obonga said:
in hiphop? yes mac miller is more relevant than ice cube, cube aint even dropped lately

[pic - click to view]

01-09-2012, 10:28 PM         #609
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
trending on twitter can't be that hard if machine gun kelly did it. get enough blogs to post something it can trend. not saying he isn't a legend. not saying he is not known for doing movies, and poetry and all that. all i said when it comes to music he is not that relevant to everybody right now.

at the end of the day this battle is going to equal to nothing. both of their careers are going to be the same. unless drake got a gay s3x tape somewhere its not going to be like t.i/flip. its not going to be like 50/ja because ja was on the decline when all that blew up.

all i was saying is that popularity is something to consider. rap is still a youth game regardless of how old we getting and following it. people already picked sides before this thing even popped off. people calling common old and a hater. people calling drake "sweet". unless something drastic happens nothing going to change any of that
I agree w/you about this beef not really amounting to anything,it's just refreshing to see some semblance of hip hop back again and I just find it funny that people are actually acting like they're offended that Com went at Drake.We'll just agree to disagree regarding the whole question of relevance.
 6 years ago '08        #610
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:

I just want to see how far you're willing to go w/this one
x2.....

cuz these dudes is really trippin me out...im seriously of thinkin about retiring from these forums..
 6 years ago '10        #611
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
did i say sh*t about common?
So what does an artist have to do for them to be considered relevant in the rap game?
 6 years ago '06        #612
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,215 | Props total: 4488 4488
 illicitx said:
Power 106 Dropping Drake's Response in 5 minutes.
Hey are u serious?
 01-09-2012, 10:32 PM         #613
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
low key way more heads would go to a ice cube concert only white girls and bi*ches who were their pants to tight would go to a mac miller concert
That's the point i was trying to make.n*ggas aren't looking at the big picture.They think because someones last album sold more than the other n*gga,he's more relevant when that isn't the case.

You can ask almost anyone of any race under 50 who is Ice Cube and what is he famous for and i'm sure a good amount will guess correctly.Ask 10 n*ggas in a gas station right now who Mac Miller is and they'll hit you with the

But blue slide park sold more than I am the west,so n*ggas think Mac is more relevant than Cube on here..funny.
 6 years ago '08        #614
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
Play the game.
is bizzy bone relevant?
 6 years ago '09        #615
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 1891 1891
 Rico23 said:
Even tho you're a troll I'll bite....the song came out Friday afternoon and common dropped the diss first thing this morning....put 2 and 2 together c*ck gobbler....go swim in a woodchipper troll
so your f*ggoty f*g bi*ch made a.ss is telling me... that for some reason ur lame nobody a.ss knows for a fact that common wrote this over the weekend..?? because there isnt the slightest chance that he had this in his back pocket waiting for drake to respond?? i think you just know deep down inside drake lyrically >>>>>>> common and you just cant believe he came up with this bullsh*t a.ss verse so ur defense is "he wrote really quick just to get back" because im pretty sure the bait was set and bit like a month ago when he drop the song and drake acknowledged it you fu*k weirdo old f*goot :dancingcool::dancingcool::agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #616
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
So word is Drake has a response ready on power 106 hmmmm
 6 years ago '04        #617
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
 Trill Clinton said:
I agree w/you about this beef not really amounting to anything,it's just refreshing to see some semblance of hip hop back again and I just find it funny that people are actually acting like they're offended that Com went at Drake.We'll just agree to disagree regarding the whole question of relevance.
we just look at it differently. of course common,ice cube, will smith are going to have have some sort of relevancy in rap/pop culture but like i said rap is a young people's music. its the only genre that can act like people 20 years later doesn't exist. so the older they get the less relevant they are to the new crowd that keeps it going. that's all i meant by that. you can probably find more age 20-under people know the ones i mentioned more for their movies than their music
 6 years ago '08        #618
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
No....
then why do you have him in your avy?
 6 years ago '04        #619
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 976 976
Damn man Common murdered that n*gga on his own sh*t . Left his verse on there and everything ...He sh*tted on Drake
 6 years ago '08        #620
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
I like his first 3 albums from 10 yrs ago and his group work from 20 yrs ago...
then that means hes still relevant to you...

would you go to a bone(with all members ) concert or a mac miller concert? do you see where im going with this???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now