Common Directs Diss Track 'Stay Schemin (Remix)' At Drake

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #581
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 skillahmang said:
And drake had a weeks to come up w his pus*y footery. Common spit a 16 a couple days later and im pretty sure he freestyled that sh*t. Some of the cats cant peep game.
stop c*ck buffin you f*ggot how the fuk you know when he wrote this you hang with common???? fu*kin f*g bag...
 01-09-2012, 09:48 PM         #582
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never thought id see the day common gets stones throwed at him on a hip-hop forum.

im sure this was said before but if jay did this i dont think no body would have a problem with it.
 6 years ago '05        #583
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 justinjones said:
if you look at the past battles/beefs over the past decade. being relevant is actually a factor on how people look at it. you still got people saying that canibus won the sh!t with ll but people think ll won because look where he was at and look where canibus is at.

same could be said for 50 going at everybody and the only one who's career got better so far is ross. joe and game might had the better disses but people said 50 won

just something to consider
50 won because he was RESILIENT. Its the same reason people feel Ross won. He was RESILIENT. Neither one threw stones and hid their hand. They actively participated with more than "two" lines and implication. They got it in.

I fu*ks with 50's music. I'm a fan. But Jadakiss gave that n*gga the business. Flat out. 50 still went at him though. He lost. But its respectable. He aint hide behind excuses and "they too old and irrelevant for me to respond". That weak a.ss sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #584
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
LOL WOW.....im sure these dudes will k!ll that sh*t within a month tho
 6 years ago '06        #585
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
bookmarked
 6 years ago '10        #586
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga it doesn't matter why he got invited,the fact that he did shows that the n*gga still has relevance in society.

So Will Smith,Ice Cube,and Snoop are irrelevant to hip hop because those n*ggas can't drop a album and sell 500k in a week? That sh*t sounds foolish.I don't let surburban teen-aged kids determine what's relevant to me based on record-sales.In the grand scheme of things hip hop doesn't mean sh*t. It's bigger than that and Common has been able to transcend from being a middle-tier (sales wise) rapper in the 90's to a n*gga choppin' it up w/Obama.

It's chess not checkers b.

i understand what your saying but your being delusional
this not chess or checkers its simple logic
who is hot and who is not
is Nelly relevant?, is 50 relevant?, no
Will Smith and Ice Cube are both known and respected for what they have done for hip hop but are the relevant, no
What they have done outside of hip-hop with acting, Common with poetry etc is what has kept them relevant in media, not Hip-Hop
 01-09-2012, 09:55 PM         #587
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many people in here got common seeing drake at a show and pulling out a burner?
 01-09-2012, 09:59 PM         #588
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '09        #589
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
And for the record, Common doesn't write.

(don't even ask me how...)

(I said, don't ask me how...)
 01-09-2012, 10:02 PM         #590
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BEAST7 said:
Will Smith and Ice Cube are both known and respected for what they have done for hip hop but are the relevant, no
What they have done outside of hip-hop with acting, Common with poetry etc is what has kept them relevant in media, not Hip-Hop
n*gga,Nelly isn't relevant ANYWHERE music,movies,clothing, NOTHING.That is a horrible comparision ,even comparing those n*ggas is borderline disrespectful.n*ggas are in here saying dumb sh*t like "LOLZ DAT n*gga COMMON JUS DOIN' THIS FOR ATTENTION CUZ HE JEALOUS" why the fu*k would he be doing this only for attention when he's already on TV every damn week and was NEVER a big sellin' artist in the first place,the n*gga hasn't ever went platinum so saying he's doing it just for sales is just plain retarded.

So Mac Miller is more relevant to you than Ice Cube? You n*ggas really exposing yourselves over here.You n*ggas aren't hip hop at all,bunch of pop fans.

Last edited by Trill Clinton; 01-09-2012 at 10:05 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #591
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,416 | Props total: 6444 6444
 Tommy_Bunz said:
how many people in here got common seeing drake at a show and pulling out a burner?

if you knew what was good for his career he wouldn't do that
 6 years ago '09        #592
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Karamu said:
 6 years ago '04        #593
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,416 | Props total: 6444 6444
 Trill Clinton said:
n*gga,Nelly isn't relevant ANYWHERE music,movies,clothing NOTHING.That is a horrible comparision.n*ggas are in here saying dumb sh*t like "LOLZ DAT n*gga COMMON JUS DOIN' THIS FOR ATTENTION CUZ HE JEALOUS" why the fu*k would he be doing this only for attention when he's already on TV every damn week and was NEVER a been a big sellin' artist,the n*gga hasn't ever went platinum so saying he's doing it just for sales is just plain retarded.

So Mac Miller is more relevant to you than Ice Cube? You n*ggas really exposing yourselves in here.

anybody remember how that krs-one/nelly thing went?
 01-09-2012, 10:09 PM         #594
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
anybody remember how that krs-one/nelly thing went?
Yeah because comparing common to a washed up rapper from the 80's is an apples to apples comparison. Krs-one wasn't relevant ANYWHERE by the time the Nelly beef popped off. How is that even a valid comparison? You n*ggas acting like if Redman called Drake Canada Dry the sh*t would've been trending on twitter,get a 34 page thread on BX and have the hip hop blogosphere buzzin.Nah Common ain't relevant though.He just a bitter old head.

01-09-2012, 10:11 PM         #595
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
in hiphop? yes mac miller is more relevant than ice cube, cube aint even dropped lately

Oh ok.
 6 years ago '11        #596
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 877 877
 Karamu said:
 6 years ago '10        #597
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
Hmmm didn't Drake criticize Ludacris because he supposedly used the pause stop flow wrong on the my chick bad track ,then he took the ''high road' when Luda responded to the disrespect critique.
 6 years ago '08        #598
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 BEAST7 said:
n*gga you dont understand sh*t. shut up and soak up game, that homie is tryin to spit to you....
 6 years ago '10        #599
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
 Barack Obonga said:
Myabe you dont know what relevant in hip hop means
So many cats talking about relevant, so what exactly makes an artist relevant in the rap game.
 6 years ago '08        #600
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Karamu said:
called that n*gga a soft drink....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy