Common Directs Diss Track 'Stay Schemin (Remix)' At Drake

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #561
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I guess I've grown up because all this sh*t is just insanely stupid and boring to me now. Woo hoo two grown men, one old enough to almost be the other one's dad, calling each other names and sh*t. Yawn.
 6 years ago '09        #562
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
 hayday12 said:
 UrMainPriority said:
He could've polished it a bit more but a decent response. I'm not on some Drake stan sh!t but if Drake responds its going to be a bodybag
 hayday12 said:
Pleaseee
 6 years ago '04        #563
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,745 | Props total: 11521 11521
 ii_show_off said:
:bsflag:

everybody know who better if common wanna lose... then lose... only n*ggas rootin for common are n*ggas that dont get pus*y, old n*ggas, or dumb a.ss young n*ggas thats just following the old n*ggas lead because they think thats cool...

[pic - click to view]

Since your so seasoned to speak on common fans? What are drake fans? Young and cool punks who get pus*y?

If you actually agree with that, your a Laaaaaaaameee!

No pun intended
 6 years ago '04        #564
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 palogee said:
You act like Common's album didn't get downloaded to hell and back... Come on fam nobody is doing 1990's numbers all like that. Come off that record sale sh*t and stick to the skills. You're not getting the money so why talk about it???
so boxden clowns game for doing 90 but not common for doing 60?

y'all can't really deny that a lot of common's popularity did not come from music. it came from everything else

Last edited by justinjones; 01-09-2012 at 09:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #565
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,745 | Props total: 11521 11521
 Rico23 said:
The fact that u and other ppl are saying Drake verse>Common vs when
A) you're comparing a full +16 bar verse from Drake with him only subliminally dissing common maybe what 1 bar? To common, even tho it wasn't 16, actual flat out dies with him basically saying yea youre a bi*ch and what...and i said your name
B) again, common spit a diss, Drake spit a feature verse to go with a song that he decided to pus*y foot around and say some slick sh*t..

Now why ppl are comparing the 2 and going and saying o well Drake had the better verse is mind boggling and again one of the reasons why I believe 85% of the ppl sticking up for Drake at this moment are just trolling

And drake had a weeks to come up w his pus*y footery. Common spit a 16 a couple days later and im pretty sure he freestyled that sh*t. Some of the cats cant peep game.
 01-09-2012, 09:22 PM         #566
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the fu*k can a n*gga be irrelevant and be invited to the white house?

God damn n*ggas say foolish sh*t on here
 6 years ago '09        #567
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
 hayday12 said:
 UrMainPriority said:
He could've polished it a bit more but a decent response. I'm not on some Drake stan sh!t but if Drake responds its going to be a bodybag
 hayday12 said:
Pleaseee
 6 years ago '04        #568
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
 UrMainPriority said:
 6 years ago '04        #569
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
How the fu*k can a n*gga be irrelevant and be invited to the white house?

God damn n*ggas say foolish sh*t on here
did he get invited for his music or for the other sh!t that he does
 6 years ago '07        #570
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 798 798
someone skool me on y this beef started
 01-09-2012, 09:30 PM         #571
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas act like common been puttin up Eminem numbers since he came out
 6 years ago '11        #572
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
You equals talking that relevant sh*t sound like bi*ches on basketball wives looking for a new sponsor, get the fucc outta Dodge groupies. This hip hop culture and equals who spit nice like common always gonna get love. You young grotcho muthafuccas need to go succ some pop hop dicc, y'all ears ain't trill enough for networth hiphop.
Mmon
Now if drake wants to come bacc cool, if he don't that's straight to,as long as he ain't attributing it to common not being relevant enough to a lame as pop crowd. It's that simple yell
 6 years ago '05        #573
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 justinjones said:
so boxden clowns game for doing 90 but not common for doing 60?

y'all can't really deny that a lot of common's popularity did not come from music. it came from everything else
So what? Can you deny that it was rap music THAT GOT HIM TO THE POINT OF BEING NOTICED IN THE FIRST PLACE? Did he start out doing poetry at the White House? Did he start out as an actor or doing GAP commercials?

Reality is HE STARTED OUT AS A RAPPER. This is a RAP BATTLE. Not a popularity contest.
 6 years ago '06        #574
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 4551 4551
Serena won,drake,boxden and common lost
 6 years ago '10        #575
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 skillahmang said:
And drake had a weeks to come up w his pus*y footery. Common spit a 16 a couple days later and im pretty sure he freestyled that sh*t. Some of the cats cant peep game.
lol that whole verse was not for Common
it was a feature verse with some subs
now lets get sh*t straight i do not hate if someone is coming at someone else on the bases of rapping but thats not what Common is doing. Like when Luda came at Drake and Big Sean i was understandable
but this makes no sense
especially for a n*gga who does almost the same thing.
Kanye, his right hand mans does the same exact sh*t. But of course Kanye is real hip-hop so he can do what he wants
What trully is getting people aggy is that a white/jewish, teen star actor from Canada can come on their scene and dominate.
 6 years ago '04        #576
space
space
 box5 said:
You equals talking that relevant sh*t sound like bi*ches on basketball wives looking for a new sponsor, get the fucc outta Dodge groupies. This hip hop culture and equals who spit nice like common always gonna get love. You young grotcho muthafuccas need to go succ some pop hop dicc, y'all ears ain't trill enough for networth hiphop.
Mmon
Now if drake wants to come bacc cool, if he don't that's straight to,as long as he ain't attributing it to common not being relevant enough to a lame as pop crowd. It's that simple yell
if you look at the past battles/beefs over the past decade. being relevant is actually a factor on how people look at it. you still got people saying that canibus won the sh!t with ll but people think ll won because look where he was at and look where canibus is at.

same could be said for 50 going at everybody and the only one who's career got better so far is ross. joe and game might had the better disses but people said 50 won

just something to consider
 01-09-2012, 09:37 PM         #577
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
did he get invited for his music or for the other sh!t that he does
My n*gga it doesn't matter why he got invited,the fact that he did shows that the n*gga still has relevance in society.

So Will Smith,Ice Cube,and Snoop are irrelevant to hip hop because those n*ggas can't drop a album and sell 500k in a week? That sh*t sounds foolish.I don't let surburban teen-aged kids determine what's relevant to me based on record-sales.In the grand scheme of things hip hop doesn't mean sh*t. It's bigger than that and Common has been able to transcend from being a middle-tier (sales wise) rapper in the 90's to a n*gga choppin' it up w/Obama.

It's chess not checkers b.

Last edited by Trill Clinton; 01-09-2012 at 09:40 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #578
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
and that hoe a.ss ni99a lmao
 6 years ago '09        #579
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 SmooveDude said:
this n*gga can not be serious
 Insurgent313 said:
Not a hater I respect drakes hustle look it up I've said it before on a few threads!..
Okay your statement is outtawack don't be mad at what i said but then again you exposed yourself as a Drake cling on!! So it was your size u tried it on ans was a perfect size lol..
So keep simping n crying over ya lost chick n my comment..

I'm kicking back n enjoying the show:dancingcool:

Your analytical view is wrong..work on it n get at me
 Rico23 said:
85 percenter right here proving my point
 skillahmang said:
Since your so seasoned to speak on common fans? What are drake fans? Young and cool punks who get pus*y?

If you actually agree with that, your a Laaaaaaaameee!

No pun intended

i bet all you n*ggas who replied dont get any a.ss or yaw old pick ur poison...
 6 years ago '11        #580
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
Damn 34 pages off a verse.
People really want a beef.
Imagine when common drops a full all out diss song.
Bx is about to go crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago