Common Directs Diss Track 'Stay Schemin (Remix)' At Drake

most viewed right now
 63
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #541
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9
both could do better





















































didn't even download
 6 years ago '05        #542
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
avatar space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
 Jacc Blacc said:
Common is irrelevant

is he still a dope emcee...yeah..hell yeah a emcee light years ahead of drake but is he still relevant....no

his album sold less then 70k his first week on a major...and it will probably stall out at 200k MAX......those numbers arent the numbers of someone relevant


and please miss me with the sales dont have anything to do with being relevant...yes...yes they do, sales might not equate to skills and or talent because common is dope but they do show who's relevant

Preach. That's real. Prior to this diss record Common's name would never be referred to in the same conversation as Drake's.

P.S Is that you Joe Buddon? haha

You're always posting threads on Joey.
 6 years ago '04        #543
Djkommish6 
space
avatar space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
hahahahaha...Come on He k!lled Drake with this...lol Drake Gotta come back with something...
 6 years ago '04        #544
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
people really think Drake > Common?














 6 years ago '08        #545
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats like saying big daddy kane or krs are still relevant no matter if they only sell 5k their first weeks on the charts

are they legends...yes....are they currently relevant....no

i think you guys are choosing to seperate common sense (no pun intended) and your love for common


i get it, he will always be dope....i get it....but is he relevant right now...no and sales is a big marker of what is relevant and what isnt........always has been

was his album good...it was better then good it was fukkin great but just because he has skills doesnt mean he's relevant

this is lil kim vs nikki minaj all over again.......
common's first two albums sold a combined 4k. He didn't get his first gold plat until 04-05 and that was from Like water for Chocolate and that sh*t came out in 2000. The fact common is even still round to even have a legit battle with one of the biggest rappers on the planet 20 years later without everybody saying "Common? where the fu*k that n*gga been?" says he's very relevant.


Last edited by Arson; 01-09-2012 at 08:13 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #546
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
 Bobby's World said:
Son. The n*gga was just at THE WHITE HOUSE. CHILLIN. AND EVEN MADE THE NEWS FOR THAT. .
he made the news only because the republicans tried to say he was a gangster rapper and they tried to make it look like obama was allowing ignorance into the whitehouse.....he is irrelevant
 01-09-2012, 08:15 PM         #547
Bullygohard1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
he made the news only because the republicans tried to say he was a gangster rapper and they tried to make it look like obama was allowing ignorance into the whitehouse.....he is irrelevant
but yet you speaking on this man name on a message board, cant be too irrelevant to n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #548
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
maaaaaaan, yall hypin this sh*t up more than it is...

i'm a Common fan, but this diss verse was kinda weak...

imho, Drake's verse was def better and flowed better...

i'll stick around for the next Common track, b/c i find it very hard to believe this is all he has for Drake, and aside from a couple lines(canada dry, and the hoe songs line), this was subpar at best...
 6 years ago '04        #549
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 832 832
 Bobby's World said:
Son. The n*gga was just at THE WHITE HOUSE. CHILLIN. AND EVEN MADE THE NEWS FOR THAT. fu*k is you talkin bout sales and relevancy? The n*gga NEVER been the type of rapper that focused on sales, yet he STILL was THE ONLY BLACK NICCA IN THE LAST TERMINATOR MOVIE. The ONLY nicca in the future. fu*k is you talkin bout relevancy?

Let them n*ggaz rap mayne. Scrap that sh*t out and then give dap at the end. Drake needs to RAP SOME BARS and get off that ol' pus*y footin "he doing this for sales" phoney sh*t. That sh*t is weak.

[pic - click to view]



ETHER!!!
 6 years ago '10        #550
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Big War said:
maaaaaaan, yall hypin this sh*t up more than it is...

i'm a Common fan, but this diss verse was kinda weak...

imho, Drake's verse was def better and flowed better...

i'll stick around for the next Common track, b/c i find it very hard to believe this is all he has for Drake, and aside from a couple lines(canada dry, and the hoe songs line), this was subpar at best...
its chess n*gga

you think common was gon put out a real diss at the point? this is just bait (the destinys child bit at the end gave that away)

its kinda like when saigon put that half a.ssed diss out and then buddens replied but sai had that pushing buddens ether waiting up his sleeve
 6 years ago '05        #551
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
 Arson said:
common's first two albums sold a combined 4k. He didn't get his first gold plat until 04-05 and that was from Like water for Chocolate and that sh*t came out in 2000. The fact common is even still round to even have a legit battle with one of the biggest rappers on the planet 20 years later without everybody saying "Common? where the fu*k that n*gga been?" says he's very relevant.
Don't know if your numbers are legit, but if they are
this...
 6 years ago '09        #552
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10131 10131
 Big War said:
maaaaaaan, yall hypin this sh*t up more than it is...

i'm a Common fan, but this diss verse was kinda weak...

imho, Drake's verse was def better and flowed better...

i'll stick around for the next Common track, b/c i find it very hard to believe this is all he has for Drake, and aside from a couple lines(canada dry, and the hoe songs line), this was subpar at best...
Well these arent full disses...drake responded w/ a few lil jabs n com replied...he didnt need to say much...now we waitin to see if drake wanna take it there...
 6 years ago '11        #553
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
Damn this thread still burning..
Drakes team n stans don't know hip hop or are in denial.
Common came with a light one two combo
Drake is finna take the bait he prolly already wrote it..
I'm up for this.n will be the first time I actually check for Drake just for the comeback! !
This good for us hip hop heads against bubble rap stans.

Yo tonestarks fallback n watch yo boyfriend get teared up!!
That goes foe Drake stans to..
 6 years ago '08        #554
charge 
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 0 0
common all day
 6 years ago '09        #555
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1885 1885
 Insurgent313 said:
Damn this thread still burning..
Drakes team n stans don't know hip hop or are in denial.
Common came with a light one two combo
Drake is finna take the bait he prolly already wrote it..
I'm up for this.n will be the first time I actually check for Drake just for the comeback! !
This good for us hip hop heads against bubble rap stans.

Yo tonestarks fallback n watch yo boyfriend get teared up!!
That goes foe Drake stans to..

:bsflag:


everybody know who better if common wanna lose... then lose... only n*ggas rootin for common are n*ggas that dont get pus*y, old n*ggas, or dumb a.ss young n*ggas thats just following the old n*ggas lead because they think thats cool...


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #556
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
 UrMainPriority said:
He could've polished it a bit more but a decent response. I'm not on some Drake stan sh!t but if Drake responds its going to be a bodybag
:rudywhatever Pleaseee

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #557
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 ice wolf said:
Jigga called it.
But Jigga forgot to forewarn the mullato about that sh*t that made his soul burn slow
















[video - click to view]


 6 years ago '09        #558
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10131 10131
I dont think drake want no sauce he prolly gone say some dumb sh*t playin off common sense...wont even be a full verse goin at da god...he'll surprise me if he does...i hope so...cmon n get ate drake u still nice n u'll still be my nig
 01-09-2012, 09:04 PM         #559
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ii_show_off said:
:bsflag:


everybody know who better if common wanna lose... then lose... only n*ggas rootin for common are n*ggas that dont get pus*y, old n*ggas, or dumb a.ss young n*ggas thats just following the old n*ggas lead because they think thats cool...


[pic - click to view]

this n*gga can not be serious
 6 years ago '11        #560
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 ii_show_off said:
:bsflag:


everybody know who better if common wanna lose... then lose... only n*ggas rootin for common are n*ggas that dont get pus*y, old n*ggas, or dumb a.ss young n*ggas thats just following the old n*ggas lead because they think thats cool...


[pic - click to view]

Not a hater I respect drakes hustle look it up I've said it before on a few threads!..
Okay your statement is outtawack don't be mad at what i said but then again you exposed yourself as a Drake cling on!! So it was your size u tried it on ans was a perfect size lol..
So keep simping n crying over ya lost chick n my comment..

I'm kicking back n enjoying the show:dancingcool:

Your analytical view is wrong..work on it n get at me
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy