Common Directs Diss Track 'Stay Schemin (Remix)' At Drake

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #521
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,950 | Props total: 1448 1448
My man Common

This was just a quick response though. Drake got sh*tted on nonetheless. I'm hoping he responds. I need official diss tracks. Common will body Canada Dry.
 01-09-2012, 06:59 PM         #522
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally... I have been waiting for this beef to start.... Common k!lled Drake in that sh*t.... I can't wait to see what Drake responds with..
 6 years ago '09        #523
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
 palogee said:
You act like Common's album didn't get downloaded to hell and back... Come on fam nobody is doing 1990's numbers all like that. Come off that record sale sh*t and stick to the skills. You're not getting the money so why talk about it???
thats the thing...you were talkin about being relevant...he isnt relevant and his sales show it, and dont say no one is doing numbers, thats a cop out, im not saying he was suppose to sell 500k out the gate, i dont expect that but sh*t atleast 100k, dude sold 60k+, thats weak

is common still relevant.....no, point blank

but common vs drake???? thats like mike tyson vs gary coleman...it just aint right
 01-09-2012, 07:02 PM         #524
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
corny.
 6 years ago '09        #525
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Art Barr said:
 6 years ago '04        #526
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats the thing...you were talkin about being relevant...he isnt relevant and his sales show it, and dont say no one is doing numbers, thats a cop out, im not saying he was suppose to sell 500k out the gate, i dont expect that but sh*t atleast 100k, dude sold 60k+, thats weak

but common vs drake???? thats like mike tyson vs gary coleman...it just aint right
Common will always be relevent. He's an OG in da game....Come on man.

As long as Common still droppin albums no matter the sales, he's relevant.
 6 years ago '05        #527
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
damnnn

aubrey grew up on us... dude went from tuna sandwich drake to canada dry drizzy, and it feels like its just been a couple of days too.
 6 years ago '04        #528
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 skullfiend said:
who the fu*k is elliot wilson and why is he revelent to this?
...Former Editor-in-chief of XXL Magazine and professional 50/G-Unit/Interscope Records d!ckrider.

drake got bars. dont sleep.
I don't know about that.
 6 years ago '09        #529
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
 VerballyAbusive said:
Common will always be relevent. He's an OG in da game....Come on man.

As long as Common still droppin albums no matter the sales, he's relevant.
thats like saying big daddy kane or krs are still relevant no matter if they only sell 5k their first weeks on the charts

are they legends...yes....are they currently relevant....no

i think you guys are choosing to seperate common sense (no pun intended) and your love for common

i get it, he will always be dope....i get it....but is he relevant right now...no and sales is a big marker of what is relevant and what isnt........always has been

was his album good...it was better then good it was fukkin great but just because he has skills doesnt mean he's relevant

this is lil kim vs nikki minaj all over again.......

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 01-09-2012 at 07:15 PM..
 01-09-2012, 07:13 PM         #530
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrMainPriority said:
He could've polished it a bit more but a decent response. I'm not on some Drake stan sh!t but if Drake responds its going to be a bodybag

6 years ago '10        #531
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 ice wolf said:
Jigga called it.

word
As much as yall say Drake is soft yadayada u cannot deny the fact that the dude can spit
many people think that Drake be comming out his mouth but like Jay also said " u know you've become a star because your the biggest target out there.... your a marked man everyone is coming for you"
n*ggas be throwing subs at Drake 24/7
he sings but he can still hop on your track and have a harder verse then u?? n*ggaz is salty
and i love Common but the whole sh*t is corny, he sings about love and sh*t just like Drake
his n*ggaz (Kanye) sings, raps, auto-tune about that type of sh*t all the time and u never heard him say sh*t about that, why isn't Ye sweet then?

and if that was not the fastest reply ive seen in a min. sheeesh
why he so mad for? and he said some really disrespectful sh*t
i mean 1st Nicki and Kim
then Canibus tried to come at J Cole
now Common coming at Drake?
 6 years ago '08        #532
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
 6 years ago '11        #533
Rishi P 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 49 49
Pretty weak canada dry was the only punch drake a bi*ch tho common shoulda merked him
 6 years ago '05        #534
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Jacc Blacc said:

Son. The n*gga was just at THE WHITE HOUSE. CHILLIN. AND EVEN MADE THE NEWS FOR THAT. fu*k is you talkin bout sales and relevancy? The n*gga NEVER been the type of rapper that focused on sales, yet he STILL was THE ONLY BLACK NICCA IN THE LAST TERMINATOR MOVIE. The ONLY nicca in the future. fu*k is you talkin bout relevancy?

Let them n*ggaz rap mayne. Scrap that sh*t out and then give dap at the end. Drake needs to RAP SOME BARS and get off that ol' pus*y footin "he doing this for sales" phoney sh*t. That sh*t is weak.
 6 years ago '07        #535
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
damn this thread gonna go 50 pages deep .. that destiny child bit had me X infinity
 6 years ago '04        #536
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats like saying big daddy kane or krs are still relevant no matter if they only sell 5k their first weeks on the charts

are they legends...yes....are they currently relevant....no

i think you guys are choosing to seperate common sense (no pun intended) and your love for common

i get it, he will always be dope....i get it....but is he relevant right now...no and sales is a big marker of what is relevant and what isnt........always has been

was his album good...it was better then good it was fukkin great but just because he has skills doesnt mean he's relevant

this is lil kim vs nikki minaj all over again.......
Well, like someone else mentioned. I think I did a bad job of articulating my point..Common is major. He's CURRENTLY, making movies, staring in movies, TV shows, and stirring controversy for attenting white house parties with the CURRENT president. How is he not relevent? And he just currently dropped a dope album, no it didn't do major numbers, but it did enough in any reasonable person's opinion to say he's relevent. :rolleyes: On top of that, he was dating Serena Williams.

You can't compare n*ggas like KRS 1 who ain't in the spotlight to common.

How can you say Common is not relevent? That's ludicrous.
 6 years ago '11        #537
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
 VerballyAbusive said:
Well, like someone else mentioned. I think I did a bad job of articulating my point..Common is major. He's CURRENTLY, making movies, staring in movies, TV shows, and stirring controversy for attenting white house parties with the CURRENT president. How is he not relevent? And he just currently dropped a dope album, no it didn't do major numbers, but it did enough in any reasonable person's opinion to say he's relevent. :rolleyes: On top of that, he was dating Serena Williams.

You can't compare n*ggas like KRS 1 who ain't in the spotlight to common.

How can you say Common is not relevent? That's ludicrous.
You need to ask a different question as far as relevancy goes do you think Drake would rather be "irrelevant" at the white house, making major movies every year and filming a tv show, or hanging out with lil Chuckie and Baby

As far as jealousy goes I don't care how much money Drake made this past few yours you couldn't pay Common to want to switch places with Drake
 6 years ago '09        #538
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
common's verse is nice.. but that song overall is so a.sscheeks.. eh
 6 years ago '09        #539
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829

CANADY DRY SALES JUST WENT UP 1000%
 6 years ago '05        #540
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
you guys are idiots for real
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy