Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #501
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1192 1192
 MFKAD said:
all of this over a girl.. smh
Right. So Common started this stuff over Serena. He mad cause he been hearing the rumors of them dating/whatever and make Sweet. That's some simp sh*t to me. Sean Kingston been seen with Drake ex, you don't see that n*gga making disses towards him and sh*t. Common got at him good though, and Drake gotta get back at him or lose some respect, but cause of the facts (or opinions) around the sh*t I can't take his side in this "beef."

Also, everybody saying Drake HAS to reply cause he was called out in a direct reply to the stuff he said in Stay Schemin', yet Lil Wayne did the same sh*t to Jay in It's Good dissing Beyonce and it still ain't been a reply to that. People crazy.
 6 years ago '07        #502
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55956 55956
...."Say My Name Sample"....fu*kin
 6 years ago '04        #503
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 YARKONE said:
huh?

explain how is this not good for hip-hop?

battles are hip-hop!
Common vs. Drake? THIS is your dream rap beef?

Sh-t is a waste of time; instead of directing all this studio time and energy into dropping dope music (which they both are capable of), they spend it on his nonsense.

Nothing wrong with a completive battle in hip hop, but not when it's between OG Drake and Drake.
 6 years ago '10        #504
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
"Drake this how they gonna come at u with silly rap feuds trying to distract you"

I really think that Drake gonna come at Common though
 6 years ago '04        #505
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #506
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,968 | Props total: 3493 3493
....but Common is pitiful for starting this with Sweet and then confirming it that interview.....the subliminal in Sweet was sooooo obvious.

I wonder if someone will mention this to Serena....

They looping it again on the radio...only common's verse
 6 years ago '07        #507
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 RYLNYC said:

Sh-t is a waste of time; instead of directing all this studio time and energy into dropping dope music (which they both are capable of), they spend it on his nonsense.

Nothing wrong with a completive battle in hip hop, but not when it's between OG Drake and Drake.
Common JUST dropped a dope album, what are you talking about? Com' been dropping dope sh*t since early 90's. A little rap beef here and there is entertaining for hip hop. Stop bi*ching.
 01-09-2012, 06:27 PM         #508
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Why Rick the fraud Ross in this song? I could never sit back and just listen to his sh*t. Just sounds fake as hell.
 6 years ago '05        #509
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
 BEAST7 said:
"Drake this how they gonna come at u with silly rap feuds trying to distract you"

I really think that Drake gonna come at Common though
Jigga called it.
 6 years ago '05        #510
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 RYLNYC said:

dream rap beef? who said that, im just saying maybee common gonna give it a kick start to these new artist to go after one and other instead of all being butt buddies and all featuring on the same sh*t making track after track after track the same fu*kin one recycled.

and by doing so you weeding out those who doing it for us, and those doing it for the 15 minute. the guy doing it for will put all his cards down to get a another round, while the the one doing for the 15 minute will just try to save face.
 6 years ago '06        #511
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
I remember a few weeks ago listening to the breakfast club and cthagod said somewhere drakes in a studio making a singing version of ether... burn yooouur soooouullll like eeeeetherrrrrrr ooohhhh that had me rollin
 6 years ago '09        #512
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 whowantit said:
Common JUST dropped a dope album, what are you talking about? Com' been dropping dope sh*t since early 90's. A little rap beef here and there is entertaining for hip hop. Stop bi*ching.
i think the point is when rap battles happen you want it to be good

2 emcees on the same level

nas vs jay-z

beans vs kiss

big vs pac

not drake vs common

thats like mos def vs the weeknd or or lupe vs sade

plus common is starting beef over some simp sh*t.......thats weak
 6 years ago '10        #513
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
need to listen to these disses see what's going down
 01-09-2012, 06:39 PM         #514
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since when was beef/battle rap not hip-hop? All of the greats have done it, it's a part of the culture. And it's not like Common is acting like a tough guy he's just basically saying lets go. When KRS went at Nelly nobody took Nelly's side....this is almost 100% identical. A singy rapper who's hot at the moment and an old MC who hasn't had hit records in years and the old guy saying that the singing sh*t is soft and the young guy taking major offense sparking verbal warfare(if you wanta call it that). This IS hip-hop. LL, Cube, Pac, KRS, BIG, Jay, Nas, Eminem, etc. name me a great who never got involved in this type of sh*t...if you think this is NOT hip-hop you must have gotten into rap post 50 Cent era.
 6 years ago '04        #515
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 SOCIALITE said:
Since when was beef/battle rap not hip-hop? All of the greats have done it, it's a part of the culture. And it's not like Common is acting like a tough guy he's just basically saying lets go. When KRS went at Nelly nobody took Nelly's side....this is almost 100% identical. A singy rapper who's hot at the moment and an old MC who hasn't had hit records in years and the old guy saying that the singing sh*t is soft and the young guy taking major offense sparking verbal warfare(if you wanta call it that). This IS hip-hop. LL, Cube, Pac, KRS, BIG, Jay, Nas, Eminem, etc. name me a great who never got involved in this type of sh*t...if you think this is NOT hip-hop you must have gotten into rap post 50 Cent era.
common HAS had hits. cut taht bullsh*t out he aint washed up he isnt irrelevent you lil' ni99as are fu*king retarded.
 6 years ago '09        #516
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 KidKingGoD said:
common HAS had hits. cut taht bullsh*t out he aint washed up he isnt irrelevent you lil' ni99as are fu*king retarded.
Common is irrelevant

is he still a dope emcee...yeah..hell yeah a emcee light years ahead of drake but is he still relevant....no

his album sold less then 70k his first week on a major...and it will probably stall out at 200k MAX......those numbers arent the numbers of someone relevant

and please miss me with the sales dont have anything to do with being relevant...yes...yes they do, sales might not equate to skills and or talent because common is dope but they do show who's relevant
 6 years ago '09        #517
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
The tension is k!lling me. I hope it lasts.
 01-09-2012, 06:49 PM         #518
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn glad to hear Drake quit the whiny voice flow.......dude sound back to his old flow.......which is good.........but Common.........c'mon cuzz this n*gga C'mon been the man
 01-09-2012, 06:55 PM         #519
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
Common is irrelevant

is he still a dope emcee...yeah..hell yeah a emcee light years ahead of drake but is he still relevant....no

his album sold less then 70k his first week on a major...and it will probably stall out at 200k MAX......those numbers arent the numbers of someone relevant

and please miss me with the sales dont have anything to do with being relevant...yes...yes they do, sales might not equate to skills and or talent because common is dope but they do show who's relevant
You act like Common's album didn't get downloaded to hell and back... Come on fam nobody is doing 1990's numbers all like that. Come off that record sale sh*t and stick to the skills. You're not getting the money so why talk about it???
 6 years ago '10        #520
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
This is hip hop fam...how can ya n*ggas be mad over a battle between two good rappers...regardless of the reason why they goin at each other it's RAP son...

n*ggas talkin bout sales and who relevant and all that...if drake that n*gga like ya n*ggas say then he should welcome some competition...if he don't win then how is he that nice?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now