NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #441
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
Pathetic dissing, common is a fool for even bothering
 6 years ago '04        #442
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
 Youngin19 said:
that's the beef from Pac's side. Biggie didn't want none. He was quiet. He didn't really acknowledge the beef. That is until Pac said he fu*ked his wife. Not to mention dude got emotional and put hands on her....and he stayed married to her for a while, after she fu*ked a n*gga that hated him. Tell me that ain't a simp

But I bet not one of you n*ggas would call Biggie a bi*ch...even though he is
you got the story all wrong and twisted up champ
 6 years ago '11        #443
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3069 3069
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
its obvious common is doing this to sell records and its kinda pathetic that someone who's been in the game this long (and doesn't even make the hardest rap music himself) would have to resort to this.

and no i'm not a drake stan. but i'd rather see these new n*ggas go at each other rather than rap veterans going after the new kids. its beyond retarded.

yeah Common needs that rap money bad this is all a ploy to sell albums

[pic - click to view]

* if you can't tell i'm being sarcastic why do people always a.ssume this is about album sales
 6 years ago '05        #444
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 DJ EM Double said:
yeah Common needs that rap money bad this is all a ploy to sell albums

[pic - click to view]

exactly

these kids dont kno sh*t about real life
 6 years ago '04        #445
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
Man i want Drake to roast this B8tch a$$ dude thats trying to stay relevant...
 6 years ago '05        #446
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5494 5494
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I'm not really the biggest fan of either emcee, though my iPod has far more Common on it than Drake. I fu*ks with Com most of the time, but let's not act like hasn't released some mediocre material throughout the years. With that being said, I think n*ggas are discounting Drake a lil too soon. His verse on the song was dope and it wasn't even meant to be a full-fledged diss. I'm very curious to hear his response. I think young Drizzy may surprise some people. Either way, this should be good.
I agree 100%.

It's too early to say that anyone has actually won this battle at this point in time. Drizzy hasn't even officially responded... give the dude some time to fire back.

Both of these artists have all types of funny sh*t to comment on. Common has collaborated with the Jonas Brothers, dressed like a goofy a.ss hippy for a while... chased around Erika Badu like a simp and he's done some really lame Gap commercials. By contrast Drizzy has acted like a simp repeatedly, he's made some tough guy comments that he really can't substantiate and he's been a child actor. You can comment on his race and being from Canada.... sure, but this is Hip-Hop and it's all about who's more dope.

In 2012

Drizzy >>>> Common.

90's Common is my SH*T

[video - click to view]

This Common I can do without:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #447
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 skillahmang said:
If it was some track you needed to have the album to hear it(back down,ether,takeover)

But this is his single i hear it on the radio(sirius/xm) all day. Before the album dropped and before he went out and said it was about drake.

Sweet is a single. You dont need to hear the album to hear it like those other disses, so i dont understand how this leads to more sells?
because no one paid attention to the track or what it was about until he said who it was about. reason why no one cared to speculate about it much because no one cares about common like that. now he's going extremely hard at drake for absolutely no reason. this feud makes no sense. its common going after drake because he thinks his music is soft. i'm sure the entire game thinks drake's music is soft but they ain't hoppin on the opportunity to sh*t on the man like they know him. its just dumb.

its all about publicity and album sales.
 6 years ago '10        #448
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
because no one paid attention to the track or what it was about until he said who it was about. reason why no one cared to speculate about it much because no one cares about common like that. now he's going extremely hard at drake for absolutely no reason. this feud makes no sense. its common going after drake because he thinks his music is soft. i'm sure the entire game thinks drake's music is soft but they ain't hoppin on the opportunity to sh*t on the man like they know him. its just dumb.

[pic - click to view]

You must've hated beef in the 90's cuz I don't see how he's going "extremely hard" at Drake. Damn Wayne & everybody really brainwashed y'all. Goddamn shame

Motherfu*kers really forgot dissing is a part of Hip-Hop
 01-09-2012, 04:09 PM         #449
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

no it's not fam. Common's never been a blockbuster when it came to sales, I doubt he starts worrying about it damn near 20 years into it when he has a lot more to lose by going at the music industry's current sacred cash cow.
 01-09-2012, 04:10 PM         #450
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
I agree 100%.

It's too early to say that anyone has actually won this battle at this point in time. Drizzy hasn't even officially responded... give the dude some time to fire back.

Both of these artists have all types of funny sh*t to comment on. Common has collaborated with the Jonas Brothers, dressed like a goofy a.ss hippy for a while... chased around Erika Badu like a simp and he's done some really lame Gap commercials. By contrast Drizzy has acted like a simp repeatedly, he's made some tough guy comments that he really can't substantiate and he's been a child actor. You can comment on his race and being from Canada.... sure, but this is Hip-Hop and it's all about who's more dope.

In 2012

Drizzy >>>> Common.

90's Common is my SH*T

This Common I can do without:

your loss, you've missed out on some dope sh*t by common this decade homie.
 6 years ago '05        #451
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
The Destiny's Child at the end tho

This man bodied drake then made beyonce sound harder than drake
 6 years ago '06        #452
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3538 3538
I'm from Chicago and always been a Common fan....but I got love for Drake.

I'm tore.

6 years ago '05        #453
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 1506 1506
I bet Drake wont Square up with Common
 6 years ago '10        #454
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 S.TEX said:
no it's not fam. Common's never been a blockbuster when it came to sales, I doubt he starts worrying about it damn near 20 years into it when he has a lot more to lose by going at the music industry's current sacred cash cow.
Exactly.

You're telling me now is when Common wants to start worrying about sales when he's geting into his movie role sh*t, busy meeting with the president, about to do a album with Nas just for the fu*k of it?

Please motherfu*ker
 6 years ago '05        #455
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
oh and the canada dry thing
 6 years ago '06        #456
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25867 25867
what does common need resurrection from?? he's on a hit tv show he's been dropping albums for the last few years just because he actually loves it not because of album sales he has a endorsement with gap and he was just at the white house a few weeks back... wtf am i missing something?
 6 years ago '11        #457
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3069 3069
The more that I think about it Common must really be jealous of Drakes success this has to be about him trying to use Drake to gain some attention for his flop album cause he isn't doing sh*t right now except go to the Whitehorse and hang with the president and star in a tv show on AMC and make all these movies every year

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #458
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Man i want Drake to roast this B8tch a$$ dude thats trying to stay relevant...
kinda hard for aubs to roast himself
 6 years ago '08        #459
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,881 | Props total: 12579 12579

T.K.O.

We all know drake aint built for it.
 6 years ago '07        #460
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 DJ EM Double said:
The more that I think about it Common must really be jealous of Drakes success this has to be about him trying to use Drake to gain some attention for his flop album cause he isn't doing sh*t right now except go to the Whitehorse and hang with the president and star in a tv show on AMC and make all these movies every year

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy