Meet Jay-Z's & Beyonce's Newborn Child Blue Ivy Carter...[real or fake?]

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
QB Eagles 232 heat pts232
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 5507 5507
she has Beyonce eyes
 6 years ago '04        #82
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
It's too early to call it.

Let that bi*ch breathe.
 01-09-2012, 09:36 PM         #83
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wonderwoman said:
NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Lenox Hill Hospital Executive Director Frank Danza issued the following statement in response to inaccurate news media reports regarding the presence of the Carter family at the hospital:

"Lenox Hill Hospital and its staff were delighted to welcome the Carter family for the birth of their firstborn on Saturday evening, but we are troubled by the misinformation being circulated in some news media reports. The suggestion that the couple paid $1.3 million to rent an entire maternity floor is simply not true. The family is housed in an executive suite at the hospital and is being billed the standard rate for those accommodations. Our executive suites are available for any patient, including the food service and amenities provided to the Carter family.

"The family does have its own security detail on site. However, the hospital has been and continues to be in control of managing all security at the facility. We have made every effort to ensure minimal disruption to other families experiencing the births of their own children over the past three days. No security plan that we or the Carters' security team put in place would have prevented or delayed families from gaining access to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and to date, no families have complained to the hospital about being denied access to the NICU.

"Lenox Hill Hospital takes patient privacy and safety very seriously. And while we congratulate the Carter family on the birth of their child, we value the loyalty of ALL of our patients and always strive to ensure a positive experience, knowing that the birth of a child is a wonderful moment producing memories that last a lifetime."

Illuminati
 6 years ago '11        #84
Coreey 3 heat pts
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas mad at Jay and Beyonce, if they did rent out the hospital they did it for good reason. Giving how crazy paparazzi/fans act you know they would storm the building if given a slight chance. Some of the hospital employees probably even had to be kept from the floor because they turned to groupies.
 6 years ago '05        #85
The Problem 
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 289 289
n*gga Jay thinks his baby is "Blue Magic"
 6 years ago '10        #86
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
^^^^ HAhAHahHh

IM DEAD
 6 years ago '09        #87
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 Jayday00 said:
Fake.. That's not a 7lb newborn baby
 TB said:
that is NOT a damn newborn, that baby is at least, at minimum, a month old

That's what I'm saying.
 6 years ago '06        #88
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
i still dont believe beyonce was pregnant
 6 years ago '08        #89
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
I cant wait for ross to have a baby
 6 years ago '09        #90
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
 Coreey said:
n*ggas mad at Jay and Beyonce, if they did rent out the hospital they did it for good reason. Giving how crazy paparazzi/fans act you know they would storm the building if given a slight chance. Some of the hospital employees probably even had to be kept from the floor because they turned to groupies.
U rite about that......

Around the world today, paparazzi and celebrity magazine editors are licking their chops: Beyonc�'s baby is here � who's gonna get that shot?

Never mind congratulating the Grammy-winning singer and her husband Jay-Z on the birth of their daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, at a New York hospital over the weekend.
In the celebrity baby derby, it's all about commerce: Can the paps get a shot of the kid? And how much will the mags pay for it? Six figures? Seven figures? After all, remember that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got a reported eight-figure sum from two celeb mags for exclusive pictures of their twins, Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon, in 2008.
"If it's the picture everyone wants, which is Beyonc� and Jay-Z together with their baby enjoying her for the first time, and it's exclusive, it could be well over $100,000 for first rights in the U.S., and up to half a million for global rights depending on how long it's exclusive," says Gary Morgan, CEO of Splash!, the celebrity photo agency.
Adds entertainment photographer Demis Maryannakis: "Everyone wants to see this baby, and photographers will do whatever they can to get that first photo of Blue, preferably with her parents and especially her mom. They're very hot. Beyonc� is A-list. People are always wondering what she's doing. These are high-demand photos."
Yep, Blue is the hot celebrity babe of the moment. For now.
"This is the be-all, end-all of celebrity spawn � until the next celebrity spawn," says Gillian Sheldon Heckendorf, vice president of programming at Buzz Media.

"One trumps the next. But this is different because these are international, global celebrities, a power couple. Everyone wants to see what this baby looks like."
Janice Min, editorial director of The Hollywood Reporter, says the interest is even higher because the couple are so private.
"As someone said to me before we knew it was a girl, this is like the coming of hip-hop Jesus," says Min. "You can't have two bigger musical stars producing a child. Any kind of personal glimpse you get of them is fascinating."

The couple never sold their wedding photos, nor appeared on the magazine covers, she says. "They're very discrete," Min says. "They don't walk red carpets together. They don't talk about each other much in interviews. The mystery of who they are and how they live their lives propels interest in their child."
Min doubts they'll release photos to a magazine. "I bet they will tweet a photo and that's it," she says.
But if a paparazzo were to get a shot of Blue, what would it fetch? "You're talking a six-figure photo," Min says. "In this land of the Internet and too much celebrity press, it's hard to have anything special anymore, and this would qualify as special."
But is the supply finally exceeding demand? That's what Samir Husni says might finally be happening in the celebrity baby photo biz. He's the director of the Magazine Innovation Center at the University of Mississippi's journalism school and an expert on the magazine business.

"We are overcrowded with babies!" he says. "So many celebrities are having babies or adopting babies that the supply is becoming plentiful, so maybe there is not as much demand for pictures of Beyonc�'s baby as for Angelina's twins."
But 2008 was a banner year for intense competition for celebrity baby photos � until the recession did away with most of that, Morgan says.
"I don't think right now there's that appetite," Morgan says. "Beyonce and Jay-Z don't have quite the same following (as Angelina and Brad). It's not quite the same apples to apples."

01-10-2012, 09:29 AM         #91
DaFlavamensavor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 affectz said:
ugly a.ss baby,it has jay's traits,a baby camel would've been cuter
first of all thats not an ugly baby ur simply mad and thats not their baby .....but im sure when u where born that u were just as cute .......as a baby camel .....ur just another broke a.ss person who hates on other people cause they have and u dont simply amazing
 6 years ago '10        #92
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 CIDF said:
stfu you know all the security and sh*t they needed you're an idiot. what if goons came in and stole the baby or some sh*t you gotta think from a legends perspective
You're the one sounded like a fu*king idiot now...
 6 years ago '10        #93
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1298 1298
She got big soup coolers like Jay
 6 years ago '11        #94
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 4231 4231
Was she born with make up on?
 01-10-2012, 11:25 AM         #95
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Randeezle said:
It's too early to call it.

Let that bi*ch breathe.
 The Problem said:
n*gga Jay thinks his baby is "Blue Magic"

dont even ask em how
 01-10-2012, 11:26 AM         #96
Vera.Li 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To all yall saying thats not a Newborn, you're dead wrong. My Son was a lil over 8.5 lbs at birth and he looked like a 1 mth old no bull. He was [and still is] the cutest thing. :D All of his features were clear & he most definitely didnt have that old-man-baby lookin syndrome. lol Even if this isnt their baby, the baby is a newborn, however, I don't believe that she's 7lbs solid. I bet shes closer to 8.
 01-10-2012, 11:29 AM         #97
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vera.Li said:
To all yall saying thats not a Newborn, you're dead wrong. My Son was a lil over 8.5 lbs at birth and he looked like a 1 mth old no bull. He was [and still is] the cutest thing. :D All of his features were clear & he most definitely didnt have that old-man-baby lookin syndrome. lol Even if this isnt their baby, the baby is a newborn, however, I don't believe that she's 7lbs solid. I bet shes closer to 8.

aye state yo gender gangsta
 6 years ago '04        #98
Mourad 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 282 282
YEAAAAAH LARISSA "BOOTZ" HODGE GOT A BABY....IN 2009 !!!

6 years ago '04        #99
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
 Mourad said:
YEAAAAAH LARISSA "BOOTZ" HODGE GOT A BABY....IN 2009 !!!

thread locked*

01-10-2012, 12:00 PM         #100
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingTaco! said:
man. that buying out the whole floor of the hospital crap is straight ignorant. really made me hate jay now. how does he figure hes gonna 'PAY', i repeat 'PAY', to have a hospital reject rooming for patients. its like.. sorry, jay z booked the hospital. go find another one. that really pissed me off man. i dont like jay as a person after that stupid move.
wow you believe anything huh thats not true it was a rumor
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago