Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 ondatpurple said:
dude he sold crack to his mother and shot his brother over some jewelry

but renting out a hospital floor made you lose respect for him?
He didn't sell crack to his mother it was a metaphor for selling to the streets that supported him. & his older brother was a junkie that stole a ring from him to get high when Jay was 12, I don't know if you've ever been around a junkie but it's some difficult sh*t especially for a kid.

It's the child of two superstars, both parents have any number of people that would want to hurt them or their child the security detail for them alone would shut down a wing--add in the celebrity family and friends and things get crazy. It could have been better executed of course but if they didn't shut it down & gave them the standard room and their security detail fans would have swarmed the building, the press would have been waiting in the nursery with cameras. It would have been insanely dangerous.
 6 years ago '11        #42
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 1466 1466
 PLK187 said:
LOL, I know.

But you really got to look at it from their perspective, C'Mon you know Jay & Bey weren't gonna be left alone if there were other patients who knew they was there. You absolutely know the word was going to get out, and people were going to try and go see them and sh*t nahmean? they would be given no privacy and the privacy they deserve like regular people. People would of definitely use that opportunity to get some money, like inviting reporters or paparazzi to their floor so that they can get closer to beyonce & jay or w/e. That sh*t aint cool.

I mean look at this picture, if it's real you know it had to be one of them nurses or w/e, that took it with their phones.
thats why theirs security smh. get outta here with that nonsense. Jayz is a d!ck.
 6 years ago '05        #43
WillieBCuttin 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
 O-King said:
she was born with her eyes OPEN?? foh lol
All fulll-term human babies can open their eyes u retard.
She ain't a bird.
U can't be this stupid!
SMH!
 6 years ago '11        #44
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
 Affectz said:
Ugly a.ss baby,it has jay's traits,a baby camel would've been cuter
Take Aaliyah out of ur avi scum.
 6 years ago '08        #45
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 KingTaco! said:
man. that buying out the whole floor of the hospital crap is straight ignorant. really made me hate jay now. how does he figure hes gonna 'PAY', i repeat 'PAY', to have a hospital reject rooming for patients. its like.. sorry, jay z booked the hospital. go find another one. that really pissed me off man. i dont like jay as a person after that stupid move.
Shut up fool. Every room of every floor aint full...you really think a Hospital would put peoples lives at stake over $1.2 million.....Hospitals make so much fukn money aint even funny. $1.2 Million is peanuts to hospital especially 1 in NY. Nobody's service or health was in danger. The Floor was probably near the baby ward which means it was nowhere near the emergency room.

Fukn Idiot...bottom line he paid a Million $$$'s so a company like TMZ or any of those tabloid papers wouldn't make $5millie off pics of his seed.
 6 years ago '04        #46
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
Who cares...
 6 years ago '07        #47
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
hopefully she has her mother looks only
 6 years ago '08        #48
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
People are laughing at her but she's going to be a filthy rich child. There's a 20+ age gap between me and her, so unfortunately I'll be out of my prime when she becomes an adult. But when I have a son, Im going to groom him to be a gold digger with one mission, "find Ivy Carter & marry Ivy Carter". The only OTHER option for my kids besides that would be NBA or NFL.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
 bleucrayonz said:
While I can't speak for Jay-Z and Beyoncé on why they named their daughter that, I can't imagine how any logical person could a.ssume that the couple went through the trouble of coming up with a hidden meaning behind their child's name, especially when the rumors of the parents being in the Illuminati are a reach to begin with.

I think a more logical explanation for naming their child Blue Ivy is that they are following the status quo of celebrities wanting to see their children get beaten up on the playground in elementary school because of their horrible, loser name.

This unfounded Illuminati nonsense, based on nothing but inconsequential evidence, has gone on far too long. Any article or video about Jay-Z on the Internet is cluttered with Illuminati comments, which is likely the result of people blindly following urban legends without doing any research on the subject whatsoever.

Now, Beyoncé and Jay-Z's daughter is on her way to having her 99 problems to deal with, one of which is dealing with unfounded Illuminati rumors for most of her life.
well the Ivy part has been confirmed to come from IV, the roman numeral for 4 (for u dumb n*ggas), which is jay n beyonce's favorite number
 6 years ago '04        #50
SeeG 
space
space
$455 | Props total: 4 4
n*ggaz
 6 years ago '07        #51
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6103 6103
pretty lil girl
 6 years ago '07        #52
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,326 | Props total: 69895 69895
Nice..
 6 years ago '09        #53
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 PLK187 said:
LOL, I know.

But you really got to look at it from their perspective, C'Mon you know Jay & Bey weren't gonna be left alone if there were other patients who knew they was there. You absolutely know the word was going to get out, and people were going to try and go see them and sh*t nahmean? they would be given no privacy and the privacy they deserve like regular people. People would of definitely use that opportunity to get some money, like inviting reporters or paparazzi to their floor so that they can get closer to beyonce & jay or w/e. That sh*t aint cool.

I mean look at this picture, if it's real you know it had to be one of them nurses or w/e, that took it with their phones.
Why not have the mid-wife and other doctors come to their home and bring all the tools etc?

Why rent out a whole floor? Yes, I understand they may not have had privacy, but I hope the 4th floor was just blood lab work or something but if there was patients there, that was selfish.

Having money will let you get around anything man-made.
 6 years ago '10        #54
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 KingTaco! said:
man. that buying out the whole floor of the hospital crap is straight ignorant. really made me hate jay now. how does he figure hes gonna 'PAY', i repeat 'PAY', to have a hospital reject rooming for patients. its like.. sorry, jay z booked the hospital. go find another one. that really pissed me off man. i dont like jay as a person after that stupid move.
This is another reason why:

Nas > Jay Z
 6 years ago '10        #55
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2355 2355
 Affectz said:
 6 years ago '10        #56
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2355 2355
 6 years ago '04        #57
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
 Affectz said:
 6 years ago '10        #58
riewasabi 260 heat pts260
space
space
space
$947 | Props total: 415 415

[pic - click to view]

01-09-2012, 03:46 PM         #59
CALIHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She not due till feb and expecting a boy not a girl
 6 years ago '04        #60
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,502 | Props total: 1568 1568
Lol I don't know what to say or think
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy