Meet Jay-Z's & Beyonce's Newborn Child Blue Ivy Carter...[real or fake?]

most viewed right now
 62
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
One popular myth spreading was that when you spell Ivy Blue backwards (which is the first problem, since her name is Blue Ivy), you get the Latin name of Lucifer's daughter, Eulb Yvi.

During my four years of Latin in high school, I learned that can't possibly be the correct translation. The English "Lucifer" comes from a combination of two Latin base words, "lucem ferre," which roughly translates to "bringer of light." "Daughter," in Latin, is "filia."

Thus, as you can tell, "Elub Yvi" is by no means any derivation of a Latin phrase. In fact, "elub" isn't even a Latin word, and "yvi" means to "go," only if you account that the "y" had, at some point in history, replaced the first "i" in the word.

So, there's one rumor debunked.

People are also tweeting that Blue is an acronym for "Born Living Under Evil." There have been several versions of what Ivy stands for, ranging from "Illuminati's Very Youngest" and "Illuminati's Victorious Youth."

While I can't speak for Jay-Z and Beyoncé on why they named their daughter that, I can't imagine how any logical person could a.ssume that the couple went through the trouble of coming up with a hidden meaning behind their child's name, especially when the rumors of the parents being in the Illuminati are a reach to begin with.

I think a more logical explanation for naming their child Blue Ivy is that they are following the status quo of celebrities wanting to see their children get beaten up on the playground in elementary school because of their horrible, loser name.

This unfounded Illuminati nonsense, based on nothing but inconsequential evidence, has gone on far too long. Any article or video about Jay-Z on the Internet is cluttered with Illuminati comments, which is likely the result of people blindly following urban legends without doing any research on the subject whatsoever.

Now, Beyoncé and Jay-Z's daughter is on her way to having her 99 problems to deal with, one of which is dealing with unfounded Illuminati rumors for most of her life.
 01-09-2012, 05:26 AM         #22
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The baby just looks like beyonce. I don't really see the problem..

The baby looks like this though...

























[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '10        #23
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 30524 30524
:laugh5::laugh5::laugh5::laugh5:








:laugh5:






















young !
 6 years ago '04        #24
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
She gonna grow up lookin like


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #25
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
avatar space
space
$27,371 | Props total: 17450 17450

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #26
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 KingTaco! said:
man. that buying out the whole floor of the hospital crap is straight ignorant. really made me hate jay now. how does he figure hes gonna 'PAY', i repeat 'PAY', to have a hospital reject rooming for patients. its like.. sorry, jay z booked the hospital. go find another one. that really pissed me off man. i dont like jay as a person after that stupid move.
dont hate tha player,hate tha game.be mad at whomeva owns that hospital
 6 years ago '04        #27
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 23codez said:
Of course he would rent out the whole floor and keep things secretive. Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO BABY!!!!! That hoe ain't wanna ruin that body with a baby and feel free to call me a homo for this, but something tells me that jay is shooting blanks yeah yeah yeah I'm a f*g for saying that, blah blah blah lol
what exactly is telling you Jay is shooting blanks?
 6 years ago '05        #28
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,945 | Props total: 574 574
 ondatpurple said:
dude he sold crack to his mother and shot his brother over some jewelry

but renting out a hospital floor made you lose respect for him?
This.
 01-09-2012, 07:38 AM         #29
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bleucrayonz said:
One popular myth spreading was that when you spell Ivy Blue backwards (which is the first problem, since her name is Blue Ivy), you get the Latin name of Lucifer's daughter, Eulb Yvi.

During my four years of Latin in high school, I learned that can't possibly be the correct translation. The English "Lucifer" comes from a combination of two Latin base words, "lucem ferre," which roughly translates to "bringer of light." "Daughter," in Latin, is "filia."

Thus, as you can tell, "Elub Yvi" is by no means any derivation of a Latin phrase. In fact, "elub" isn't even a Latin word, and "yvi" means to "go," only if you account that the "y" had, at some point in history, replaced the first "i" in the word.

So, there's one rumor debunked.

People are also tweeting that Blue is an acronym for "Born Living Under Evil." There have been several versions of what Ivy stands for, ranging from "Illuminati's Very Youngest" and "Illuminati's Victorious Youth."

While I can't speak for Jay-Z and Beyoncé on why they named their daughter that, I can't imagine how any logical person could a.ssume that the couple went through the trouble of coming up with a hidden meaning behind their child's name, especially when the rumors of the parents being in the Illuminati are a reach to begin with.

I think a more logical explanation for naming their child Blue Ivy is that they are following the status quo of celebrities wanting to see their children get beaten up on the playground in elementary school because of their horrible, loser name.

This unfounded Illuminati nonsense, based on nothing but inconsequential evidence, has gone on far too long. Any article or video about Jay-Z on the Internet is cluttered with Illuminati comments, which is likely the result of people blindly following urban legends without doing any research on the subject whatsoever.

Now, Beyoncé and Jay-Z's daughter is on her way to having her 99 problems to deal with, one of which is dealing with unfounded Illuminati rumors for most of her life.


so make a long story short u tellin n*ggas that lil yella gal is Rosemary's baby
 6 years ago '04        #30
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Stupid Fresh said:
was that on cnn or some sh*t


if this sh*t was on CNN im officially done with mainstream.. i could give a fu*k about beyonce baby and muthafu*kaz is starving and getting shot, r*ped and all of the above.. more n*ggaz know beyonce baby name than who troy davis was... this cant be life
 6 years ago '04        #31
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Devil in the flesh
 6 years ago '09        #32
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
damn...a nurse must have snapped a pic....did she sell it to tmz i know they would probably pay a decent check for that
 6 years ago '08        #33
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ondatpurple said:
dude he sold crack to his mother and shot his brother over some jewelry

but renting out a hospital floor made you lose respect for him?
you missin the point...
 6 years ago '04        #34
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
yall n*ggas are terrible having a child is a beautiful thing nothing like it I'll never forget when my daughter came out! congrats to Jay and B
 01-09-2012, 01:10 PM         #35
ThatDude22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not completely sold on this 1 yet wait till the looks start to develop
 6 years ago '08        #36
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 bleucrayonz said:
One popular myth spreading was that when you spell Ivy Blue backwards (which is the first problem, since her name is Blue Ivy), you get the Latin name of Lucifer's daughter, Eulb Yvi.

During my four years of Latin in high school, I learned that can't possibly be the correct translation. The English "Lucifer" comes from a combination of two Latin base words, "lucem ferre," which roughly translates to "bringer of light." "Daughter," in Latin, is "filia."

Thus, as you can tell, "Elub Yvi" is by no means any derivation of a Latin phrase. In fact, "elub" isn't even a Latin word, and "yvi" means to "go," only if you account that the "y" had, at some point in history, replaced the first "i" in the word.

So, there's one rumor debunked.

People are also tweeting that Blue is an acronym for "Born Living Under Evil." There have been several versions of what Ivy stands for, ranging from "Illuminati's Very Youngest" and "Illuminati's Victorious Youth."

While I can't speak for Jay-Z and Beyoncé on why they named their daughter that, I can't imagine how any logical person could a.ssume that the couple went through the trouble of coming up with a hidden meaning behind their child's name, especially when the rumors of the parents being in the Illuminati are a reach to begin with.

I think a more logical explanation for naming their child Blue Ivy is that they are following the status quo of celebrities wanting to see their children get beaten up on the playground in elementary school because of their horrible, loser name.

This unfounded Illuminati nonsense, based on nothing but inconsequential evidence, has gone on far too long. Any article or video about Jay-Z on the Internet is cluttered with Illuminati comments, which is likely the result of people blindly following urban legends without doing any research on the subject whatsoever.

Now, Beyoncé and Jay-Z's daughter is on her way to having her 99 problems to deal with, one of which is dealing with unfounded Illuminati rumors for most of her life.
how can you blame the ppl when you got them catering to the rumors?.. just sayin...


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #37
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Ra-da-god said:
yall n*ggas are terrible having a child is a beautiful thing nothing like it I'll never forget when my daughter came out! congrats to Jay and B
you know a baby is born ever 8 second..

n*ggaz b praising like this sh*t happens once every 1000 years
 6 years ago '10        #38
Barge 
space
avatar space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
Baby looks like a mix between Jay and Mannie Fresh.
 6 years ago '04        #39
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
[QUOTE=SpyDa;21856307]you know a baby is born ever 8 second..

n*ggaz b praising like this sh*t happens once every 1000 years[/QUOTE

who said I was praising it? I said as a father its something that you never forget a baby might be born every 8 seconds but when you bring one here you look at it different.

I was just saying grats I could care less about jays relationship long as that music keeps coming.
 6 years ago '07        #40
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
Nobody knows who or what the fu*k that baby is


I just made a thread about it...



Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy