Kuniva from D12 tweets crazy tour stories about the group

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
269 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
7928 pageviews
55 comments

Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4008 4008
Kuniva from D12 tweets crazy tour stories about the group

On Eminem:

Ok I'll give a quick #D12TourStory BC I don't feel like typing all this sh*t

This is comedy, no drama. Anger Management Tour. Em had been going on with his "right hook speech" for like a few days straight

The speech consists of him talking about how his right hook is the most beautiful and deadliest thing on earth!. Just talking cash sh*t

Sometimes he's even stood on chairs to deliver the speech. Smh lol anyway this was getting tiresome and we began plotting.

During thus time Marshall was extra sensitive about the N-Sync and boy band thing. He hated being compared to that kind of product image

He saw himself as an mc and NOT a person to be compared to boy bands bc of his appeal to the masses. image So we knew that's a weak point

We decided to fu*k with him. First thing we did was hit the store when we got to the hotel and grab a teen magazine

We find a magazine with N-Sync and we take it back to the hotel and began our plan. First we inform Em that N-Sync is in the same hotel

Then we start the mission. Someone writes a note that to Em that says "if ur looking for a f!ght, come to room 234"

Then we attach the pic of an N-Sync member to the note. We began talking shot to Em and even the tour manager is in on this sh*t image

We put the pic of the one with the dreads tied up at the top of jos head or whatever he called those things. The pic looked SO soft though

Which made Em even MORE livid! now we began the taunting! "he's right downstairs dog! What,u shook!?" then it's the voices of reason...

"Em it's not worth it. Ur bigger than that!" now he's torn but getting more hype. Finally he says "fu*k it! Im going down there!" image

it's taking the whole tour staff and all of D12's will to NOT burst into laughter while we walk to the room for the "f!ght"

Em gets to the door and knocks like a mad man. "boom! boom!" he's kicking the door! We're like "chill man!" but he's furious!

Now we're hoping this doesn't go sideways but it's too late. We're here now. Someone behind the door says "dude! Who's that!?"

Em says "open the fu*kin door bi*ch! Let's fu*kin GO!" then the door flies open! Em charges in an we charge behind him! And then... image

Proof jumps from out of nowhere from hiding in the room and tackles Em! Em doesn't realize that Proof has been in the room waiting for him

He doesn't even recognize it until Proof is screaming and laughing while Em has him in the air! "it's me Em!" Em pauses and looks up image

Then we all burst out laughing like hell! He was mad as fu*k bc he was in f!ght mode! Then he started laughing after about 10secs! image

Just one of the many pranks of #BigProof not as deep as the other 2 stories and I shortened it but it was a memorable one. Thats all

On D12 almost getting k!lled

Should I tell a D12 tour story? We've been thu the craziest sh*t. I'll think I'll start with us almost getting merked by the Turkish Mafia

Was between the years of 03-04. Henny fu*ks up memories. Anyway, we were overseas in an undisclosed town in Ireland. The whole group

Minus Em. Heading to an after party to do a walkthrough. NO PERFORMING. BUT, Obie Trice IS. So we pull up to to the spot with Obie and crew

1st thing we notice is that its on a dead end street. And the 2nd thing we notice is 3 white dudes beating the breaks off some black guy

We all do the "daaaam!" like Smokey off Friday. The beat these dude all the way out of eye sight down this dark alley. We head inside

We have to go around back and up a fire escape to get through the back door. While going up the stairs, a black dude comes rolling down!

We separate and watch the fall. About 4white dudes follow. Proof says "looks like its whoop a n*gga night. Get on point" we all stop joking

Walk inside the club and it's jumping. They cheer and all the other stuff and we're seated in the VIP area. Now we're chillin. Shaking hands

Talking sh*t to each other and signing autographs. But there's mics set up. I notice it and just as I'm about to say something about it, BAM

Some n*gga gets cracked over the head with a bottle on the dance floor! Guess the color of the people who did it? Right. 5white dudes....

So they beat this guy bloody on the floor. We do a head count and Proof and @dolosoprano are missing. Where they? On the dance floor...

Proof is stand RIGHT in the middle of the f!ght. @dolosoprano is right next to him. No one touches them. The f!ght or BEATING goes outside.

At this point 45minutes have passed. And we're edgy. The promoter who brought us there is begging for us not to go.Our manager says "we out"

Obie's manager says the same. sh*t is too crazy here. And it seems like its open season on negros that night. So we get up to bounce

My brother Big Sam, @dolosoprano and bizarre's cousin Big Boy lead the way. 3 huge a.ss security guards and Obie's security also.

We get outside and hop in the trucks. The club owner comes out in a leather jacket screaming and hollering in some language.

Now I can't speak Turkish, but I could tell dude wasn't a happy camper. He's arguing with the promoter who's also Turkish. Everyone is edgy

So the promoter comes over and says "u guys suppose to perform" our manager says "no. My guys got paid for a walk through" here we go...

They go back and forth for like 5minutes. So while they argue @mrporter2012 is on the phone. The entire time! Has NO clue what's poppin lol

Our manager tells our driver to pull off. The driver does. And gets blocked off by a black sedan...on a one way street. Aww sh*t.

We tell the driver to ram the n*gga and go! The driver of the sedan jumps out and puts his hand in his coat pocket. Along wit 3 others

Our security is about to square off with theirs. The driver who blocked us off says. "If u guys pull off this man will be k!lled!"

I look up out our winfow onto the roof of the buildings surrounding us and holler at "LOOK!" like in slow motion. The buildings have guns

Well, it's people with from what I can see, with M-16s or AK-47s pointing down! @mcvayd12 is looking shook as as usual...lol ok jk. Anyway

They have all these guns pointed down at us. Our driver takes the keys out and throws them on the ground outside the car. I'm like "fu*k!"

Our security is outside the cars. They say "leave! We'll start a brawl so y'all can get out of here!" club owner is yelling. Managers too

COMPLETE chaos! At any moment I'm expecting shots to go off. thru all this @mrporter2012 is STILL on the PHONE. Our manager runs up to us

He leans in our window and says "we better perform our we ain't leaving here" we all are talking and coming up with a plan now. Arguing!

Thru all the arguing @mrporter2012 puts his phone to his chest. Oblivious to EVERYTHING! says "aye! Wtf is going on!? He's Irritated as fu*k

We look at him crazy and put him up to speed as best and as fast as possible. We point to the n*ggas on the roof. He looks at us MAD

Now @mrporter2012 is always down for a scrap. And he doesn't really take any bullsh*t. And he has a defiant look in his eyes...he pauses

He shrugs like its nothing and says calmly..."alright cool....where are the mics at?" now at that time it wasn't funny. But looking back...

All Runyon Ave sh*t is out the window! Lol then the club owner comes over and says its been a mix up and the promoter is responsible

He apologizes and says we can go. BUT the promoter must stay. Dam....*sigh* ....oh fu*kin well! We out! The promoter gave us this look...

Like all the color in his face left him. He looked like the leader of the gang who shot Cyrus on the movie The Warriors at the end.

Surrounded like a muthafu*ka. They moved out our way and we sped the fu*k off! You could hear him calling out for our manager. Smh poor guy

We get back to the hotel and Obie gets out behind is and says. "dam, I was supposed to perform" we said "n*gga u almost got us k!lled!

We screamed on oursnager for about 20mins and I said I'm going to my room to pray myself to sleep. One of those long ones

Thats all I have to say about that *Forrest Gump voice* ask any other group member and @dolosoprano true story.
He tweeted another one in between these 2 of them flying during 9/11 and how they were tailed by f!ghter jets telling them to land or get shot down, but this thread is long and fools here don't like to read. SMH. Read it on his page, it's crazy.

Last edited by Wasted; 01-08-2012 at 09:40 AM..

55 comments for "Kuniva from D12 tweets crazy tour stories about the group"

6 years ago '11        #2
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Shouldn't they be fu*king bi*ches on tour
 6 years ago '10        #3
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21125 21125

Good sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #4
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Kingpin 313 said:
Shouldn't they be fu*king bi*ches on tour
u must have a sorry existence.
 6 years ago '10        #5
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23794 23794
cant wait for their album but didnt read all that sh*t up there
 6 years ago '11        #6
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,433 | Props total: 1414 1414
looooooool

obie dumbass hahahaha n*gga almost got the crew wiped from existence lol
 6 years ago '10        #7
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,541 | Props total: 5872 5872
You can tell them dudes used to have madd fun. Being on tour with them was probably cool as hell back then.
 6 years ago '07        #8
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 5311 5311
good read.
 6 years ago '09        #9
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
These are dope. Post the rest. Fuk these non reading f*ggots.

Last edited by TraV; 01-08-2012 at 02:07 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #10
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
great reads!! Post the other story yo..
 6 years ago '11        #11
rbarber1234 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,053 | Props total: 4932 4932
lol mr porter just chilling on the phone the whole time.
 6 years ago '04        #12
STHRNcomfort 
space
space
$431 | Props total: 14 14
good sh*t, props on pasting all that sh*t from twitter. sh*t's hard to focus and do.
 6 years ago '06        #13
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4008 4008
 STHRNcomfort said:
good sh*t, props on pasting all that sh*t from twitter. sh*t's hard to focus and do.
No prob. Was wide awake and bored last night.
 6 years ago '07        #14
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
saw obie and d12 (minus em) in concert in 03/04

obie live >

just saying. those stories were cool.
 01-08-2012, 01:58 PM         #15
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SixOneFour said:
These are dope. Post the rest. Fuk thesde non reading f*ggots.
word.
 6 years ago '08        #16
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
Moar!
 6 years ago '11        #17
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
good read
 6 years ago '05        #18
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
For some reason I like the story with Em more opposed to the one "minus"
 01-08-2012, 02:45 PM         #19
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
moree
 6 years ago '05        #20
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
where the rest of the stories at?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy