PSM: PS4 is looking more powerful than XBOX 3

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 459 459
sony and google teaming up would be pretty cool
mom got a sony internet tv yesteday that comes with google chrome so you can surf so i guess they have partnered up already
 6 years ago '05        #142
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 blackninja said:
Really???

If specs were everything the Nintendo Wii (94.9M units sold), which is basically a ten year old extremely outdated Gamecube with a motion controller, would have failed. Instead it has outsold both the XBOX 360 (64.4M units sold) and PS3 (60.7M units sold) by far. PS3 has sold the LEAST units and has the most advanced specs. I don't see how your argument can stand up to that FACT.

You can check to confirm those numbers.
ONLY 2 reasons Wii outsold 360 and PS3 is because its CHEAPER and appeals to children/families. Ask a single parent in any avarage american city if their child ages 4-10 asks for a system there gonna say "wii" cause the games are child like and the system is CHEAP.

You act like wii had better games or somthing? and the only other reason i'll add is motion controls which wii was the first. If 360 had Kinects back in 05 and PS3 had PSMove at the same time the wii would have been irrelevent so dont act like sales =whats the best. Cause i can use the same argument and say justin beiber is better then ALL Rappers and is at the level of the beatles based on sales
 6 years ago '04        #143
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
 Trizz187 said:
ONLY 2 reasons Wii outsold 360 and PS3 is because its CHEAPER and appeals to children/families. Ask a single parent in any avarage american city if their child ages 4-10 asks for a system there gonna say "wii" cause the games are child like and the system is CHEAP.

You act like wii had better games or somthing? and the only other reason i'll add is motion controls which wii was the first. If 360 had Kinects back in 05 and PS3 had PSMove at the same time the wii would have been irrelevent so dont act like sales =whats the best. Cause i can use the same argument and say justin beiber is better then ALL Rappers and is at the level of the beatles based on sales
....that argument is retarded if business profit revolves around sales. The gaming industry foremost is a business. the wii would've still outsolde the 360 and ps3 even if they dropped at the same time. The wii was perfect for the casual and family gaming audience. Thats something thats harder to apply to if the console costs 3-500, would you buy a 7 year old a ps3.
 6 years ago '07        #144
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 17859 17859
 Trizz187 said:

you used this same argument about the 360 outselling the ps3
 6 years ago '04        #145
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 Flawless Image said:
you used this same argument about the 360 outselling the ps3
i sure did, hell i definately did use an arguement based on reality, I dont know what world you live in. I have all 3 even after the rrod, ylod, blu ray drive failures, and a break in. copped them again, hell even a psp and ds, 3ds isnt for me and the vita i might cop but thats me, i work in a nursing home, the economy doesnt really effect me as much but i cant speak for everyone else that dwells on this earth but 1 thing i sure as hell can tell you, people go the cheap route unless they absolutely have to spend the extra dough.

the ps3 hasnt been the cheap alternative/price friendly this gen. rt
 6 years ago '07        #146
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
i sure did, hell i definately did use an arguement based on reality, I dont know what world you live in. I have all 3 even after the rrod, ylod, blu ray drive failures, and a break in. copped them again, hell even a psp and ds, 3ds isnt for me and the vita i might cop but thats me, i work in a nursing home, the economy doesnt really effect me as much but i cant speak for everyone else that dwells on this earth but 1 thing i sure as hell can tell you, people go the cheap route unless they absolutely have to spend the extra dough.

the ps3 hasnt been the cheap alternative/price friendly this gen. rt
now is probably the time you realize i didnt quote you and feel dumb as sh*t for typing that response out
 6 years ago '04        #147
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 Flawless Image said:
now is probably the time you realize i didnt quote you and feel dumb as sh*t for typing that response out
how am i dumb as sh*t when people keep point out the obvious reasons.

hell i said i sure as hell did, as in i do the same thing in this type of thread i.e why i quoted it. smh its called thinking, not a.ssuming sir.
 6 years ago '07        #148
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
how am i dumb as sh*t when people keep point out the obvious reasons.

hell i said i sure as hell did, as in i do the same thing in this type of thread i.e why i quoted it. smh its called thinking, not a.ssuming sir.
if you havent noticed trizz187 is a sony fanboy and always shapes his arguments to make sony look better,that is why i quoted him and said what i said.
 6 years ago '04        #149
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 Flawless Image said:
if you havent noticed trizz187 is a sony fanboy and always shapes his arguments to make sony look better,that is why i quoted him and said what i said.
i only saw that post, but you know im against fanboy-ism
 6 years ago '09        #150
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,653 | Props total: 13112 13112
Just gonna cop both for the exclusives.
 6 years ago '06        #151
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MumblesDaHumble said:
7.5 length

What is your circumfrence.

of what..my hand?

or...
 6 years ago '04        #152
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
Whatever its all good but heres the thing Xbox got alot of feedback from its 3rd party developers while Sony is letting their first party devs design the hardware.

Xbox will try to get the best possible SDK maybe Sony will do the same? Nobody messes with Microsoft when it comes to SDK's
 6 years ago '06        #153
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 IronMaiden said:
Actually if you bothered to read this and pay attention legit sources are saying PS4/xbox3 will be announced and shown (like wii-u was last year) at e3 this year.
If you bothered to comprehend sony and xbox CONFIRMED THROUGH REAL SOURCES that they are not showing any new home console systems at E3 get over it. Why would they want to leave all the profit to be made that's still left on their current gen consoles use your common sense..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy