PSM: PS4 is looking more powerful than XBOX 3

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2012, 11:53 PM         #121
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mics and communication?

what are you guys GAY???

I could careless for mics and other people not having a mic
 01-09-2012, 12:38 AM         #122
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:
What da hell you talkin about? E3 is not having no new consoles other than Wii U and Vita plus it's already been finalized that the 360 still has a lot of potential and money to be made.
Actually if you bothered to read this and pay attention legit sources are saying PS4/xbox3 will be announced and shown (like wii-u was last year) at e3 this year.
 6 years ago '10        #123
marx1684 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 4975 4975
Sony should let Google throw some android backing into their software. Allow for games from the android market & onlive-like cloud gaming. That way they could easily get @ Microsoft. They would also be able to include Google TV & set themselves up in that area. It isn't like they haven't partnered up before. Look @ the Xperia.
 6 years ago '10        #124
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
 Da Ill One said:
They need to just do one of two things... either

A. make the consoles upgradeable at least the ram and graphics cards... so you can play games on max settings or you can play the game in "normal" settings

or

B. and this is what I wish would happen... take all three major companies and make one console...call it the MicroSotendo... have Sony make the hardware (actual system hardware)and put whatever new tech they make up in it (example Red Ray or bluish green tint ray)... have MS handle the online and UI of it...and let Nintendo put Mario, Zelda, and Metroid on it... no more console fanboys... and it can play games from every publisher no matter who makes it so exclusives are gone, and all three companies split the cost of manufacturing and any profits three ways... saves money and makes money...you sell more copies of games, controllers and systems this way and everyone wins, from gamers to the Dev's...
good idea. but it wuld never happen there would be ridiculous modding.
 6 years ago '05        #125
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21007 21007
 IronMaiden said:
Actually if you bothered to read this and pay attention legit sources are saying PS4/xbox3 will be announced and shown (like wii-u was last year) at e3 this year.
I'm pretty sure we don't know how "legit" these sources are yet, purely speculation so far
 6 years ago '11        #126
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 marx1684 said:
Sony should let Google throw some android backing into their software. Allow for games from the android market & onlive-like cloud gaming. That way they could easily get @ Microsoft. They would also be able to include Google TV & set themselves up in that area. It isn't like they haven't partnered up before. Look @ the Xperia.
I never understood why the big 6 never joined together. Well i suppose it's the big 5. Apple Google and MS with Nintendo Sony and Ms again.
 6 years ago '05        #127
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Da Ill One said:

A. make the consoles upgradeable at least the ram and graphics cards... so you can play games on max settings or you can play the game in "normal" settings

or

B. and this is what I wish would happen... take all three major companies and make one console...call it the MicroSotendo... have Sony make the hardware (actual system hardware)and put whatever new tech they make up in it (example Red Ray or bluish green tint ray)... have MS handle the online and UI of it...and let Nintendo put Mario, Zelda, and Metroid on it... no more console fanboys... and it can play games from every publisher no matter who makes it so exclusives are gone, and all three companies split the cost of manufacturing and any profits three ways... saves money and makes money...you sell more copies of games, controllers and systems this way and everyone wins, from gamers to the Dev's...

stop it, competition drives innovation....thats the reason y madden sucks, u want that to happen to a whole system
 6 years ago '05        #128
blackninja 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 3512 3512
 IronMaiden said:
Specs mean everything, it allows them to push boundaries.

Case and point = Uncharted 2 and 3.

If specs don't mean anything then why not just never release a PS4/XBOX 3.

The higher the specs the bigger the games can be from a technical aspect, it can allow for better, bigger and more interactive worlds with better physics, better AI, games that don't run like sh*t like on current consoles at 20-30fps.

Hopefully xbox doesn't drag next generation down with DVD format again, and don't bother creating a new "HD" disc format, blu-ray won.
Really???

If specs were everything the Nintendo Wii (94.9M units sold), which is basically a ten year old extremely outdated Gamecube with a motion controller, would have failed. Instead it has outsold both the XBOX 360 (64.4M units sold) and PS3 (60.7M units sold) by far. PS3 has sold the LEAST units and has the most advanced specs. I don't see how your argument can stand up to that FACT.

You can check to confirm those numbers.
 6 years ago '08        #129
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
fu*k power. All devs will do is start making more interactive movies and not games with their super powerful consoles. The last thing we need is more pressing forward to walk through a desert like in Uncharted 3. fu*k your not good enough for Hollywood story b. Stick to making actual games.
 01-09-2012, 07:07 AM         #130
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If my 5th () 360 malfunctioned, I'd be cool and content with just my PS3.

Realsmooth980 said:
First Sony needs to fix PSN so we can communicate better then we can start talkin PS4
n*ggas complainin bout communication? Are you tryin to play or get to know n*ggas better? I'm confused.
 6 years ago '05        #131
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
sony needs to make a system thats like 300-400 bucks then have it overheat after awhile so people have to cop another system then let people flash the system with burned games then do bans.
 6 years ago '11        #132
Gou 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 271 271
 Da Ill One said:

or

B. and this is what I wish would happen... take all three major companies and make one console...call it the MicroSotendo...
 6 years ago '10        #133
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 689 689
 texasplayboy_23 said:
n*ggas complainin bout communication? Are you tryin to play or get to know n*ggas better? I'm confused.
 6 years ago '06        #134
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 marx1684 said:
sony and google teaming up would be pretty cool

MumblesDaHumble said:
Got them nerd length hands.
more like them brolic manly hands what ur stats like
 6 years ago '04        #135
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
 Da Ill One said:

or

B is something we can only wish

i would love playin some hardcore COD, HALO, than switch it to the mario games for some relaxation.
 01-09-2012, 11:27 AM         #136
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
you type like you know slang from the streets. But you taught yourself by using boxden.
LOL this sh*t was hilarious as fu*k to me

A Playstation Magazine said it lol. It has to be true
 6 years ago '04        #137
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
asians make all the games. ftw
 6 years ago '11        #138
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 752 752
How much more is that sh*t going to cost though?
 6 years ago '06        #139
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
i got both and i think the PS3 is weaker. It all depends on what you like but i can tell you when i would play GT5 and my buddy would play Forza3 (not even Forza 4) Forza still looked way better. i dont really know if you can give this article any credibility whatsoever though. PSM....that is PlayStation Magazine right? what else would they say?
 6 years ago '06        #140
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
They said it last time and they were right, so the point is moot.

Sure it can be portrayed as biased, but they weren't lying last time around. I think it's funny that people in here are talking like this is new, like PSM & OXM don't cater towards the company that owns them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago