PSM: PS4 is looking more powerful than XBOX 3

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2012, 01:38 AM         #1
11977 pageviews
162 comments

IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PSM: PS4 is looking more powerful than XBOX 3

[pic - click to view]

News: PS4 early specs 'more powerful' than Xbox 720, claims source - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

PlayStation 4's early technical specifications are looking "more powerful" than those of Microsoft's next-generation Xbox targets, according to PSM3's development sources.

[pic - click to view]

Wouldn't surprise me if it's true, just wonder if sony will botch the launch like they did with PS3 and launch it at a ridiculous price with 0 games for 3 years.

Regardless if these rumors and sources are true or not, this E3 is shaping up to the best E3 since the last consoles were announced.

162 comments for "PSM: PS4 is looking more powerful than XBOX 3"

6 years ago '06        #2
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Specs ain't everything...see: this generation
 01-08-2012, 01:44 AM         #3
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 991 said:
Specs ain't everything...see: this generation
Specs mean everything, it allows them to push boundaries.

Case and point = Uncharted 2 and 3.

If specs don't mean anything then why not just never release a PS4/XBOX 3.

The higher the specs the bigger the games can be from a technical aspect, it can allow for better, bigger and more interactive worlds with better physics, better AI, games that don't run like sh*t like on current consoles at 20-30fps.

Hopefully xbox doesn't drag next generation down with DVD format again, and don't bother creating a new "HD" disc format, blu-ray won.
 6 years ago '11        #4
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
I was going to post this a while back, but i knew people would flame this thread, let's see how it goes.
 6 years ago '11        #5
space
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Specs mean everything, it allows them to push boundaries.

Case and point = Uncharted 2 and 3.

If specs don't mean anything then why not just never release a PS4/XBOX 3.

The higher the specs the bigger the games can be from a technical aspect, it can allow for better, bigger and more interactive worlds with better physics, better AI, games that don't run like sh*t like on current consoles at 20-30fps.

Hopefully xbox doesn't drag next generation down with DVD format again, and don't bother creating a new "HD" disc format, blu-ray won.
I agree with everything you've said. But i also hope that sony doesn't make it too difficult to develop for and then rely upon naughty dog to show everyone the ropes again.
 6 years ago '08        #6
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,944 | Props total: 7351 7351
I wont buy it soon. Just got a PS3 and I dont even play it like that
 6 years ago '04        #7
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Jesszman said:
I agree with everything you've said. But i also hope that sony doesn't make it too difficult to develop for and then rely upon naughty dog to show everyone the ropes again.
Actually Sony Santa Monica showed everyone the ropes...and they still have one of... if not the best LOOKING game this generation in God of War III
 6 years ago '04        #8
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
If I want power i will buy a PC
 6 years ago '04        #9
space
space
They need to just do one of two things... either

A. make the consoles upgradeable at least the ram and graphics cards... so you can play games on max settings or you can play the game in "normal" settings

or

B. and this is what I wish would happen... take all three major companies and make one console...call it the MicroSotendo... have Sony make the hardware (actual system hardware)and put whatever new tech they make up in it (example Red Ray or bluish green tint ray)... have MS handle the online and UI of it...and let Nintendo put Mario, Zelda, and Metroid on it... no more console fanboys... and it can play games from every publisher no matter who makes it so exclusives are gone, and all three companies split the cost of manufacturing and any profits three ways... saves money and makes money...you sell more copies of games, controllers and systems this way and everyone wins, from gamers to the Dev's...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 01-08-2012 at 02:05 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #10
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Actually Sony Santa Monica showed everyone the ropes...and they still have one of... if not the best LOOKING game this generation in God of War III
i still need to go through the GOW series smh.

Da Ill One said:

A. make the consoles upgradeable at least the ram and graphics cards... so you can play games on max settings or you can play the game in "normal" settings

or

B. and this is my choice... take all three major companies and make one console, the MicroSotendo... have SOny make the hardware and put whatever new tech they make up in it... have MS handle the online (XBL) and UI of it...and let Nintendo put Mario, Zelda, and Metroid on it... no fanboys...it can play games from eevry publisher no matter who makes it so exclusives are gone, and all three companies split the cost of manufacturing and any profits three ways... saves money and makes money...you sell more copies of games this way and everyone wins, from gamers to the Dev's...
Isn't there some sort of law against the monopolization of a business?
 6 years ago '04        #11
space
space
 Jesszman said:
i still need to go through the GOW series smh.

Isn't there some sort of law against the monopolization of a business?
That's not a monopoly...they aren't saying noone else could make a system... just they made a system together... and ok to be fair...keep Nintendo out we don't want them anyway... just make the Wii U and the MicroSony...n omonopoly this way and it's still better for the gamers...
 6 years ago '06        #12
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
Xbox >>>> and I only own a ps3. But even my common sense tells me that Sony will get slaughtered next gen and I cant wait. F the Japanese.
 6 years ago '11        #13
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
That's not a monopoly...they aren't saying noone else could make a system... just they made a system together... and ok to be fair...keep Nintendo out we don't want them anyway... just make the Wii U and the MicroSony...n omonopoly this way and it's still better for the gamers...
lol, i can see sony and nintendo coming together, but not sony and microsoft, and that's mostly because of the whole japanese thing.
 6 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 Jesszman said:
lol, i can see sony and nintendo coming together, but not sony and microsoft, and that's mostly because of the whole japanese thing.
But see that's the beauty..this gives MS entry into the japanese market...like I said..Win for everyone but Nintendo.... bit they are Nintendo and will find a way to win they always do...
 6 years ago '11        #15
space
space
space
Hmm, i suppose that's true, but would the japanese be willing to let microsoft in without sony making the software? or are we changing the plan since you took nintendo out?
 6 years ago '10        #16
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
Sony needs to get the PSN ironed out before I take the PS4 seriously.
 6 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Hmm, i suppose that's true, but would the japanese be willing to let microsoft in without sony making the software? or are we changing the plan since you took nintendo out?
Software is made by every company so japan will just buy the 800000 rpgs released there and call it a day..they'll let ms in because the system is made by sony... ms is just doing the online aspect and the User zinterface (Dashboard and overall look) games are up to the develooers

So no more holding back games because of disk limitations., no RROD or YLOF because no rush to get to market to beat the others... I mean the only negative I can see is splitting profits...both MS and Sony (especially MS) too greedy to split the paper up...but other than that this would be a win all over
 6 years ago '04        #18
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
remember 'The Cell' was supposed to change the world

lying a.ss f*ggots at Sony
 6 years ago '11        #19
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
Jesus Christ are we starting with this bullsh*t specs war all over again????

I swear you PS3 fanboys are some insecure mutherfu*kers
 6 years ago '05        #20
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 Da Ill One said:

or

B. and this is what I wish would happen... take all three major companies and make one console...call it the MicroSotendo... have Sony make the hardware (actual system hardware)and put whatever new tech they make up in it (example Red Ray or bluish green tint ray)... have MS handle the online and UI of it...and let Nintendo put Mario, Zelda, and Metroid on it... no more console fanboys... and it can play games from every publisher no matter who makes it so exclusives are gone, and all three companies split the cost of manufacturing and any profits three ways... saves money and makes money...you sell more copies of games, controllers and systems this way and everyone wins, from gamers to the Dev's...
ram and graphic card upgrades,you know a lot of people who dont understand the PC already hate that..but they'll prolly adapt

Microsotendo only sounds like a combo of microsoft and nintendo..and one thing that might happen for sure is..people will still nitpick..if something goes wrong they will blame that company responsible for that part or section...people are smart at finding sh*t to argue about,but stupid for arguing
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy