Prodigy Says People Think He Is P*ssy & Talks Tupac Beef "I Wanted To Kill That N*gga"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 waytoomuch said:
maphukka mobb deep did not go hard on that track wutsoeva. stop suckin everything ny d!ck. lol @ pac knew the n***az who shot em. i guess u neva heard "against all oddz" where pac wuz goin @ the n***az who shot him. stay in ya place lil n***a. pac mashed on ur fav nyc rapper in 96. stay mad.

shut the fuk up I definitely don't d!ck ride everything ny because some of my favorite rappers are from the west (i.e. too short, cube, sam sneed, ras kass, etc..)

BackBlock_OG said:
1, Pac was already dead

2, them "blood n*ggas" hired cops... that ain't what real n*ggaz do.

You obviously don't know the difference btw street sh*t and rap sh*t. If it's real, you don't press record. And you thinking the reason he didn't get at people was b/c of probation. I guess n*ggaz tell themselves whatever. He wasn't even on probation. And what crip did he beat up? Are you refering to the mgm incident when he was with like 50 blood n*ggaz? How old were you when Pac died.

Fact is, n*ggaz robbed and shot him up and instead of doing any of that gangsta sh*t he talked about, he made songs.
Thank you I rest my case and he made songs about the n*ggaz that had no control over the situation
 6 years ago '10        #62
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 BackBlock_OG said:
1, Pac was already dead

2, them "blood n*ggas" hired cops... that ain't what real n*ggaz do.

You obviously don't know the difference btw street sh*t and rap sh*t. If it's real, you don't press record. And you thinking the reason he didn't get at people was b/c of probation. I guess n*ggaz tell themselves whatever. He wasn't even on probation. And what crip did he beat up? Are you refering to the mgm incident when he was with like 50 blood n*ggaz? How old were you when Pac died.

Fact is, n*ggaz robbed and shot him up and instead of doing any of that gangsta sh*t he talked about, he made songs.
at cops n*gga that n*gga biggie came over to the west side and got dealt with blood gang n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #63
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29608 29608
 KnicksLost said:

Thank you I rest my case and he made songs about the n*ggaz that had no control over the situation
sure u did
 6 years ago '04        #64
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Ridah said:
i might have gotten his attention but it only made him bigger ;) real n*ggaz that were around back then know this
nothing that was good for pac made him "bigger" (pause, double pause, no homo)
getting k!lled did wonders for his career, already made a thread about how his sales were on a koch records juvenile or b.g. level before he got shot.
 6 years ago '10        #65
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 MegaTON said:
getting k!lled did wonders for his career, already made a thread about how his sales were on a koch records juvenile or b.g. level before he got shot.
all eyez on me sold 5 mill before he got k!lled what ready to die sold before biggie got shot up what 2 mill
 6 years ago '04        #66
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 theking1 said:
all eyez on me sold 5 mill before he got k!lled what ready to die sold before biggie got shot up what 2 mill
5 mil = 2.5mil X 2
and i said shot not k!lled.
 6 years ago '06        #67
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 BackBlock_OG said:

of course he made songs, he's a f**kin rapper not a full time goon. the point is that he had heart 2 talk about real life street drama in his songs. any regular n***a woulda been scared 2 talk bout the s**t that pac wuz involved in let alone make songs bout it.

n yea n***a wen the time wuz rite pac wuz gonna get @ them n***az. 1 of the outlawz even said that pac wanted 2 get his $ up b4 goin 2 war wit them n***az who shot him. n***az think pac wuz playin. this n***a wuz readin war books n strategizin. s**t wuznt a game 2 him.

n yes the n***a pac wuz on probation. if he didn't die in vegas, the n***a coulda really served time 4 his f!ght wit orlando in the mgm. he wuz out on bail.
 6 years ago '06        #68
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 KnicksLost said:
lol @ no control. u don't think diddy had a hand in it n aint have no prior knowledge of the pac shootin in ny wutsoeva? u n***az is clownz.
 6 years ago '09        #69
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4581 4581
 BackBlock_OG said:
Pac got n*ggaz twisting the game up, thinking when it's beef you're supposed to yell people's names out. n*ggaz thinking he's the realest b/c he made a song about n*ggaz who robbed and shot him, and the other dudes are soft b/c they made a song about him w/o saying his name.

I realize 98% of this site are suburban white boys who think if it's not on camera it never happened. But you got so called n*ggaz who claim they're from the street, that cosign that dry snitch sh*t Pac was doing. Since when is it cool to get on record and talk about someone shot you or someone set you up?

n*ggaz talking about Pac had n*ggaz shook b/c he said fu*k them on a song. What happened to actually getting @ people? He knew where Big and Puff were. Pac saw Big in LA and didn't do sh*t. The only time Pac came to NY during the drama was for the MTV awards and he had to roll around 100 deep. Big was out in LA with 2 dudes and some chicks.

I ain't gonna go back and forth w/ dudes on here b/c most of you weren't even around or active back then. You're just basing your opinion on youtube videos and inteviews. I'll just leave y'all w/ this, how come you never heard of any physical confrontations btw Pac and any of the people he dissed?
apparently u missed the story outta BIG's mouth talkin about how Pac came out a whip in army fatigues and called BIG, Puff, Cease, all of them out at an award show. Steel was pulled n all of that, wtf you talkin bout homie? Pac said when he seen them it was poppin off and when he saw them it popped off.
 6 years ago '09        #70
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4581 4581
 MegaTON said:
LOL outside of Weezy recently, Pac the only rapper to go platinum while in jail. Me against the World was the #1 selling record in the country. he had multiple radio hits (I get around, keep ya head up, dear mama, how do u want it, etc.) the All Eyez on Me was 5 times platinum before you n*ggas could even blink. so that's two platinum albums in a row.

then Makaveli came out and went 5X platinum too...that's three platinum albums in a row. then Better Dayz and Until the end of Time came out, that's 5 platinum albums in a row. His greatest hits album went 10X platinum, n*gga put the crack pipe down.

yall could act like Pac sold 80+ million because of his death...Pun died, L died, BIG died, Stacks died, none of them n*ggas had 5+ platinum albums and over 80 million album sales. stop hatin n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #72
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29608 29608
 abgoT said:
lol it's been fu*king 15 years since this beef and n*ggas is STILL whylin' over it?

wow
Lol word
notice its pac haters...
 6 years ago '06        #73
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
apparently u missed the story outta BIG's mouth talkin about how Pac came out a whip in army fatigues and called BIG, Puff, Cease, all of them out at an award show. Steel was pulled n all of that, wtf you talkin bout homie? Pac said when he seen them it was poppin off and when he saw them it popped off.
But what did all that accomplish tho? Absolutely nothing. Both of them ended up dead. And not because they had beef with each other. So what happened in 96 does not matter one bit in 2012. This is what irks me about Pac fanatics tho. Repeating what was told to you simply because Pac or BIG said it, or somebody said it. Acting as if that's proof just because they said it, it's the truth.

When none of you were there and probably were too damn young to even remember. The crazy thing is, Pac was k!lled on his own so called teritorry. Out west (Vegas). No East/West beef did that. BIG and Puff didn't do it. Y'all need to be trying to figure out who his k!ller is and solve his murder. Instead of arguing over what happened with him and Biggie.
 6 years ago '06        #74
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 waytoomuch said:
lol @ no control. u don't think diddy had a hand in it n aint have no prior knowledge of the pac shootin in ny wutsoeva? u n***az is clownz.
So what if they allegedly had knowledge of it. They weren't Pac's baby sitter and it wasn't their job to do anything about it. Pac knew what was up with the people around him. Those dudes were going to get at Pac, whether Puff or BIG was there or not. It wasn't going to change those circumstances. Bottom line, Puff and BIG were the scapegoats. The excuse for all of this. When clearly something deeper than rap, or East/West beef was going on. That was just the cover up.
 6 years ago '04        #75
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 majestic75 said:
He mentioned him because the interviewer asked him
just imagine if it were a quote of what P said posted instead of the actual video... n***as would be goin in worse than that...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy