Prodigy Says People Think He Is P*ssy & Talks Tupac Beef "I Wanted To Kill That N*gga"

most viewed right now
Video inside Blue Ivy grossed out by her parents showing their d and p***** on the j..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rick Ross says RIP Extension Cord
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I curved him but RIP
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
timdog 993 heat pts993
space
space
$33,980 | Props total: 21344 21344
 Chief Dee said:
You dumb a.ss n*gga I didnt say death Row was beating people's a.sses in NY, I said death Row was kicking n*ggas' a.sses from their own city aka LA and doing n*ggas dirty from their own coast. What label was doing local n*ggas from their own coast greasy like that? So imagine what they would have done if they came across Prodigy. If death Row didnt even give a fu*k about kicking dudes' a.sses from their own Coast, they would give less a fu*k about beating Prodigy up.
this....

look how death row was at the source awards in ny

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #42
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1638 1638
 youngmic said:
never said he was my idol or my fav rapper so u failed at that "my g"....and if its like that then u werent there to see if he was a fraud or not...so nice try....

and i dont know wat ur point of posting that was...cuz its exactly wat i said....exactly wat pac said...exactly wat frank alexander said....exactly what snoop said...exactly wat noble of the outlawz said......didnt say he had nas shook,..just sayin he had more peoples w/ him when he saw nas....and i dont believe everything snoop had to say cuz he was a switch a roo at times when it came to pac....but still lol if u think prodigy did sh*t...
gonna just address what's highlighted cus the rest of ya post is a bunch of nothing....track for track it was a better track than pac's diss whether he said pac name or not and he actually did with the makavelion line.
 6 years ago '04        #43
youngmic 421 heat pts421
space
space
$30,990 | Props total: 38482 38482
 KnicksLost said:
gonna just address what's highlighted cus the rest of ya post is a bunch of nothing....track for track it was a better track than pac's diss whether he said pac name or not and he actually did with the makavelion line.
yeah of course u would dance around me puttin u in your place against your weak opinion.. ...and yeah thats your opinion, but its not like prodigy would do sh*t in person besides take punches, get robbed, or curl up in a ball while dudes from your hood pound on u....good rapper tho...but no......

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #44
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1638 1638
 youngmic said:
yeah of course u would dance around me puttin u in your place against your weak opinion.. ...and yeah thats your opinion, but its not like prodigy would do sh*t in person besides take punches, get robbed, or curl up in a ball while dudes from your hood pound on u....good rapper tho...but no......

[pic - click to view]

yeah u sure put me in my place with ya keyboard narrative...Snoop dead said he had 100 ppl with him? there's no fu*kin way death row is travelin out east that deep not even if pac went and go them jersey n*ggaz..son u should write short stories about sh*t you heard on the internet you'd make a k!llin....with that said P in his prime was nastee..I'd say 96-99 was probably his best years and he'd be neck and neck with anyone spittin those grimey rap...and you should ask someone that lived in Queensbridge to verify any of the sh*t P talks about
 6 years ago '04        #45
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 395 395
I was one of the biggest Mobb Deep fans and still am.. but uhhhh, that "Drop a Gem" track SUCKED!!! I was hoping they got back at Pac, but they didnt... if a dude diss you by name, then you at least gotta say their name too... "LA LA" was decent and Biggie's verse on "Brooklyn's Finest" was straight.. but "Drop a Gem" was wack...
 6 years ago '06        #46
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,878 | Props total: 9379 9379
 KnicksLost said:
cus you say a name makes it a better diss

PAC was a fraud and knew the n*ggaz that shot him and turned the east coast west coast sh*t into a gimmick that cost hip hop his life and the late great notorious BIG and I'm a Pac Fan but that diss wasn't nothin special compared to some of his other diss tracks

and to the d!ckhead that said hit em up, that was directed at Big & Junior Mafia all he said was fu*k mobb deep on the track
maphukka mobb deep did not go hard on that track wutsoeva. stop suckin everything ny d!ck. lol @ pac knew the n***az who shot em. i guess u neva heard "against all oddz" where pac wuz goin @ the n***az who shot him. stay in ya place lil n***a. pac mashed on ur fav nyc rapper in 96. stay mad.
 6 years ago '11        #47
Wavy WoNka 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1 1
P got robbed and knocked out more times than I can count. n*gga couldnt k!ll 2 birdz wit one stone let alone catch a body..
 6 years ago '05        #48
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$48,101 | Props total: 13763 13763
"Got juiced up now Bishop think he thugging it black"
 6 years ago '04        #49
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,023 | Props total: 1314 1314
Pac got n*ggaz twisting the game up, thinking when it's beef you're supposed to yell people's names out. n*ggaz thinking he's the realest b/c he made a song about n*ggaz who robbed and shot him, and the other dudes are soft b/c they made a song about him w/o saying his name.

I realize 98% of this site are suburban white boys who think if it's not on camera it never happened. But you got so called n*ggaz who claim they're from the street, that cosign that dry snitch sh*t Pac was doing. Since when is it cool to get on record and talk about someone shot you or someone set you up?

n*ggaz talking about Pac had n*ggaz shook b/c he said fu*k them on a song. What happened to actually getting @ people? He knew where Big and Puff were. Pac saw Big in LA and didn't do sh*t. The only time Pac came to NY during the drama was for the MTV awards and he had to roll around 100 deep. Big was out in LA with 2 dudes and some chicks.

I ain't gonna go back and forth w/ dudes on here b/c most of you weren't even around or active back then. You're just basing your opinion on youtube videos and inteviews. I'll just leave y'all w/ this, how come you never heard of any physical confrontations btw Pac and any of the people he dissed?
 6 years ago '10        #50
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 The One N Only said:
mobb deep's was way better imo
stop it
 6 years ago '07        #51
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,101 | Props total: 34 34
Drop a gem on em was hard as fu*k at the time, Pac was def hit hard by it
 6 years ago '10        #52
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 BackBlock_OG said:
Pac got n*ggaz twisting the game up, thinking when it's beef you're supposed to yell people's names out. n*ggaz thinking he's the realest b/c he made a song about n*ggaz who robbed and shot him, and the other dudes are soft b/c they made a song about him w/o saying his name.

I realize 98% of this site are suburban white boys who think if it's not on camera it never happened. But you got so called n*ggaz who claim they're from the street, that cosign that dry snitch sh*t Pac was doing. Since when is it cool to get on record and talk about someone shot you or someone set you up?

n*ggaz talking about Pac had n*ggaz shook b/c he said fu*k them on a song. What happened to actually getting @ people? He knew where Big and Puff were. Pac saw Big in LA and didn't do sh*t. The only time Pac came to NY during the drama was for the MTV awards and he had to roll around 100 deep. Big was out in LA with 2 dudes and some chicks.

I ain't gonna go back and forth w/ dudes on here b/c most of you weren't even around or active back then. You're just basing your opinion on youtube videos and inteviews. I'll just leave y'all w/ this, how come you never heard of any physical confrontations btw Pac and any of the people he dissed?
and them blood n*ggas shot biggie the fu*k up
 6 years ago '06        #53
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,878 | Props total: 9379 9379
 BackBlock_OG said:

homie if u gon take s**t on wax, then go all out. stop keepin the listeners guessin. this aint no guessin game. this y n***az f**k wit pac. he wuz real, straightforward. no beatin round the bush bi*ch s**t. if u cant b direct on ur own song bout whoeva ur addressin, then ur obviously p***y.

n n***a pac wuz doin lots of media in nyc durin the east/west beef. the n***a wuz hittin up clubs out there n even did saturday nite live out in nyc wit his jewelz on n no security. big went 2 cali n aint comebac.

lol @ pac gettin in confrontations. if pac beat up sum street crip n***a, u dont think he coulda laid hands on 1 of the n***az he wuz dissin. pac kept s**t on wax 2 not violate probation on any of these rap n***az
 6 years ago '08        #54
Lmac 
space
space
space
$2,336 | Props total: 901 901
I didn't watch the interview yet, but I have two words in regards to Prodigy and his tough talk....TRUE LIFE.

/thread
 6 years ago '05        #55
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,184 | Props total: 2537 2537
the fact that he even mentions pac proves pac is still eating at this n*gga soul years after the fact he sonned his a.ss. but mobb deep is tha sh*t drop a gem on em was a instant classic.
 6 years ago '05        #56
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 1230 1230
 youngmic said:

[pic - click to view]

Im'a play devil's advocate....how come Saigon didn't turn around and two-piece the n*gga that initially tweeted him up in the first place?
 6 years ago '04        #57
youngmic 421 heat pts421
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
yeah u sure put me in my place with ya keyboard narrative...Snoop dead said he had 100 ppl with him? there's no fu*kin way death row is travelin out east that deep not even if pac went and go them jersey n*ggaz..son u should write short stories about sh*t you heard on the internet you'd make a k!llin....with that said P in his prime was nastee..I'd say 96-99 was probably his best years and he'd be neck and neck with anyone spittin those grimey rap...and you should ask someone that lived in Queensbridge to verify any of the sh*t P talks about
yeah i know i did...lot at, "gonna just address what's highlighted cus the rest of ya post is a bunch of nothing".....lol at stories on the net when this has been known since a lil after Pac's death...dont know how old u are homie...death Row always rolled deep...and the same snoop is the same 1 who almost got his a.ss beat by pac for tellin lil ducktales on the radio..so nice try...either way wats the 1st thing pac said to snoop after he talked to Nas? so there...lol at internet stories and where u get pac was a fraud? u was in his camp? lmao gtfoh...u sounding pissy....lol i know P could rap...like i said thats about it...lol pac went at him in numerous lines...pac's peopel checked him in atlanta n all they did was sat in the car n looked forward...and wat am i gonna ask in queensbridge? when he got snuffed n robbed? sure buddy...lol at i should write short stories when u bending over for Prodigy aka Superhead pt 2.....#FAIL (AGAIN)
 6 years ago '04        #58
youngmic 421 heat pts421
space
space
 Da Gooneyz said:
Im'a play devil's advocate....how come Saigon didn't turn around and two-piece the n*gga that initially tweeted him up in the first place?
Cuz havoc kept sayin its all good then saigons horse bodyguard he rode outta there on put saigon in the back...either way the main cat poppin off n sent that goon was prodigy...so prod got 2 piece and a clothesline...just sayin
 6 years ago '04        #59
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,023 | Props total: 1314 1314
 theking1 said:
and them blood n*ggas shot biggie the fu*k up
1, Pac was already dead

2, them "blood n*ggas" hired cops... that ain't what real n*ggaz do.

waytoomuch said:
homie if u gon take s**t on wax, then go all out. stop keepin the listeners guessin. this aint no guessin game. this y n***az f**k wit pac. he wuz real, straightforward. no beatin round the bush bi*ch s**t. if u cant b direct on ur own song bout whoeva ur addressin, then ur obviously p***y.

n n***a pac wuz doin lots of media in nyc durin the east/west beef. the n***a wuz hittin up clubs out there n even did saturday nite live out in nyc wit his jewelz on n no security. big went 2 cali n aint comebac.

lol @ pac gettin in confrontations. if pac beat up sum street crip n***a, u dont think he coulda laid hands on 1 of the n***az he wuz dissin. pac kept s**t on wax 2 not violate probation on any of these rap n***az

You obviously don't know the difference btw street sh*t and rap sh*t. If it's real, you don't press record. And you thinking the reason he didn't get at people was b/c of probation. I guess n*ggaz tell themselves whatever. He wasn't even on probation. And what crip did he beat up? Are you refering to the mgm incident when he was with like 50 blood n*ggaz? How old were you when Pac died.

Fact is, n*ggaz robbed and shot him up and instead of doing any of that gangsta sh*t he talked about, he made songs.
 6 years ago '04        #60
youngmic 421 heat pts421
space
space
^lol thought u wasnt gonna go back n forth with anyone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacions Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Yall Don..
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phatty But She Doesn't Model or Thot it Out
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 20 - Idiot Fox Host Thinks His Neighborhood Is Filled With MS-13
32 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pics From The Terminator Reboot Set Reveal "The New Face Of The Franchise"
78 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jay-Z caught fudging The Carter's LP already
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
233 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The ass that got away
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy