Prodigy Says People Think He Is P*ssy & Talks Tupac Beef "I Wanted To Kill That N*gga"

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 DelbertMengel said:
you're neither. so you should stfu.
listen lil boy im 39 years old fu*k boy i was around so sit yo lil homo azz on timeout ;) i wipe my a.ss with you lil bi*ch then throw it to my dog so he can finish it ;)
 6 years ago '10        #22
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Ridah said:
listen lil boy im 39 years old fu*k boy i was around so sit yo lil homo azz on timeout ;)
you were listening to the spice girls while your fu*k pig of a mother was sucking people off for loose change behind the back of taco bell.
 6 years ago '08        #23
Ridah 
space
space
 DelbertMengel said:
you were listening to the spice girls while your fu*k pig of a mother was sucking people off for loose change behind the back of taco bell.
shut up lil white boy
 6 years ago '10        #24
space
space
 Ridah said:
shut up lil white boy

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2012, 10:33 PM         #25
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drop a gem on em was just a very good Mobb Deep track..nothing more, nothing less.
 6 years ago '08        #26
Ridah 
space
space
 DelbertMengel said:

[pic - click to view]

Lmao yea u def a cracka
 6 years ago '11        #27
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

WestSide is the Bestside!

F*ck Prodigy.
 6 years ago '10        #28
space
space
 Ridah said:
Lmao yea u def a cracka
you're a 39 year old man getting excited on a message board

6 years ago '06        #29
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 waytoomuch said:
y do nyc n***az or eastcoast hip hop heads always act like drop a gem on wuz so good of a diss track?? it's a good mobb deep song but that s**t aint that hardbody as a diss. til this day, it's n***az not even aware of the track or aware that it wuz a diss. the s**t wuz 2 subliminal.

nothin the mobb even said on the track wuz that f**kin hard!! like real talk. :lachen001: n***az is gassin drop a gem on em a lil 2 much
^this. at the time, n*ggas ain't even know it was a diss til Pac started riding on them. Mobb Deep was too "shook" to even throw hints.
 6 years ago '04        #30
EmpTClip 5 heat pts
space
space
$575 | Props total: 336 336
Ol Punchin Bag P, n*gga Stay Talkin About k!lling Ppl....lol
 6 years ago '08        #31
Ridah 
space
space
 DelbertMengel said:
you're a 39 year old man getting excited on a message board

watever u say lil man im gonna go do my female meantime u go get that ky & call it a nite ;)

Last edited by Ridah; 01-07-2012 at 10:52 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #32
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 3507 3507
I like prodigy, but pac had all them n*ggas shook. Muthafu*kas wouldn't even say his name on a record.
 01-07-2012, 11:37 PM         #33
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prodigy need to shut da fu*k up furreal

that n*gga wuznt even on LA LA record and da boy Nore done chopped up that game bout how P wuz shook to be a part of it. cosign whoever say Drop A Gem On Em overrated by NYC n*ggas. Pac called them n*ggas by name and they drop some vague sh*t wit out ever once sayin Tupac fu*k outta here mayne
 6 years ago '04        #34
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Marvin Hagler said:
Prodigy need to shut da fu*k up furreal

that n*gga wuznt even on LA LA record and da boy Nore done chopped up that game bout how P wuz shook to be a part of it. cosign whoever say Drop A Gem On Em overrated by NYC n*ggas. Pac called them n*ggas by name and they drop some vague sh*t wit out ever once sayin Tupac fu*k outta here mayne
The accounts in Prodigy's newly released book "My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy" (Simon and Schuster) has fellow Queens rapper N.O.R.E. up in arms about P's recollection of things. On Wednesday, Noreaga spoke to MTV News and questioned why his longtime friend would bring up already-settled street beefs that eventually left two men shot.

The "Super Thug" rapper is also refuting Prodigy's claim that "L.A., L.A." — a 1996 dis song aimed at Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound and Tupac Shakur — was originally a Mobb Deep track. Noreaga goes on to say that originally, Prodigy wanted no parts of the much-hyped East Coast/ West Coast beef.

Now, is he delusional?" Nore asked. "Have you seen the record ever been [credited as] Mobb Deep featuring Capone-N-Noreaga?"

The original "L.A., L.A." was recorded in 1996, and a remixed version later appeared on Capone-N-Noreaga's 1997 debut album The War Report. The track was a direct response to Tha Dogg Pound's "New York, New York" and its video, which famously featured larger-than-life versions of Snoop Dogg, Kurupt and Daz kicking over New York skyscrapers. While N.O.R.E. does admit that Prodigy originally had a verse on the C-N-N song, he says that P had his record label, Loud Records, request to have his verse removed.

Ballerina P stay takin L's.
 6 years ago '07        #35
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Ridah said:
we all know prodigy will be in a wheelchair soon...;) when an east coast cat says drop a gem on em is better than hit em up or when we ride on our enemies what they really sayin is that they embarassed til this day cause a n*gga from ny himself (pac) chose a better coast after ny shooting & they hurting
cause hit em up destroyed em ;) so in reality they just hurting with emotions lmao....case in point? prodigy haha that n*gga hurting til this day, his supposed street cred (with 16 year olds at that time) was destroyed by pac with a mere mention of sickle cell lmao....
cus you say a name makes it a better diss

[pic - click to view]

PAC was a fraud and knew the n*ggaz that shot him and turned the east coast west coast sh*t into a gimmick that cost hip hop his life and the late great notorious BIG and I'm a Pac Fan but that diss wasn't nothin special compared to some of his other diss tracks

and to the d!ckhead that said hit em up, that was directed at Big & Junior Mafia all he said was fu*k mobb deep on the track
 6 years ago '11        #36
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
mobb deep's was way better imo
 6 years ago '04        #37
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
lol at dudes thinkin prodigy did any kinda damage to pac...lol i remember when thug life called em out in Atlanta and they didnt have sh*t to say...lol pac even had dudes surrounded in their own state...same cats in n*ggaz' avys

its old but still lol at people thinkin prodigy would do sh*t...homie got punked by dudes in his own hood...
 6 years ago '07        #38
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 youngmic said:
lol at dudes thinkin prodigy did any kinda damage to pac...lol i remember when thug life called em out in Atlanta and they didnt have sh*t to say...lol pac even had dudes surrounded in their own state...same cats in n*ggaz' avys

its old but still lol at people thinkin prodigy would do sh*t...homie got punked by dudes in his own hood...

[video - click to view]

u talkin bout the story at around 5 mins...stop tellin keyboard testimonials my g...u weren't there

ya idol was a great musician but a fraud at the same time...Pac knew E Money Bags (r.i.p.) and used to run with stretch (r.i.p.) before he passed so he knew what it was

Last edited by KnicksLost; 01-08-2012 at 02:33 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #39
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 KnicksLost said:

u talkin bout the story at around 5 mins...stop tellin keyboard testimonials my g...u weren't there

ya idol was a great musician but a fraud at the same time...Pac knew E Money Bags (r.i.p.) and used to run with stretch (r.i.p.) before he passed so he knew what it was
never said he was my idol or my fav rapper so u failed at that "my g"....and if its like that then u werent there to see if he was a fraud or not...so nice try....

and i dont know wat ur point of posting that was...cuz its exactly wat i said....exactly wat pac said...exactly wat frank alexander said....exactly what snoop said...exactly wat noble of the outlawz said......didnt say he had nas shook,..just sayin he had more peoples w/ him when he saw nas....and i dont believe everything snoop had to say cuz he was a switch a roo at times when it came to pac....but still lol if u think prodigy did sh*t...
 01-08-2012, 03:22 AM         #40
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamliko said:
Why he saying this sh*t 15 years after he dead?
Was the highlight of his career.... oh wait Em resurrected it with 8 mile and all the kids fiended over the 8 year old beat(at the time).

Sorry P is so irrelavant and has been for years, but keeps trying to come back usually dissing someone or bringing up the pac sh*t... his music is trash since HNIC.

At least Havoc stay good on the production.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now