Max B Dissing Chrissy From Love And Hip Hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2012, 07:28 AM         #21
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oowwwwww wavyyy free da don biggaveli
 6 years ago '05        #22
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
The n*gga max b was clearly dumb as fu*k. He was cool and sh*t but why n*ggaz screaming free a dumb a.ss n*gga I don't know. 75 years that fool is never gone see light
 6 years ago '05        #23
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
max never fu*ked with chrissy but what way to get in jim jones head... Max a hoe for that. Now for max to say she fu*ked a homie in his hood... Probably so.

he trying to say she a hoe bc she sucked his homie, every chick a dude has dated done got head & date others afterwards that normal...

I do agree jim music was better, max real problem is he was locked in a horrible contract, I heard his contract was 5 albums for $150k
 6 years ago '10        #24
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8202 8202
Chrissy was a status wh0ore she only.fu*ked with.big time hustlas, which is why jim wanted to wife the old lady to make it seem like he's that n*gga right now

Its like wifing Elvira after Tony died so you can say you that n*gga jim is a clown
 6 years ago '06        #25
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8915 8915
DUMB fu*kS FOR YALL THAT DONT KNOW LMAOOOOOOOO CHRISSY MET JIM JONES IN MIAMI....... FOR THE FIRST TIME..... CHRISSY LOVES MIAMI

SHE TOUCHED DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
 6 years ago '10        #26
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Special Edd said:
DUMB fu*kS FOR YALL THAT DONT KNOW LMAOOOOOOOO CHRISSY MET JIM JONES IN MIAMI....... FOR THE FIRST TIME..... CHRISSY LOVES MIAMI

SHE TOUCHED DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
Thats not true at all But if Bigavelli says she touched it in Miami, Chrissy gotta prove otherwise, free Max B!!
 6 years ago '11        #27
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
 Nautilus O said:
Chrissy was a status wh0ore she only.fu*ked with.big time hustlas, which is why jim wanted to wife the old lady to make it seem like he's that n*gga right now

Its like wifing Elvira after Tony died so you can say you that n*gga jim is a clown
word these n*ggas dont know she only fu*ked wit n*ggas who got money she fu*ked knick players,diddy,max, sh*t even alpo and rich thats why jim wifed up chrissy cuz he stay trying be his idol rich porter lol

and yes she touched it in miami dammit she met jimmy in miami too
 6 years ago '11        #28
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
supposedly back in the day chrissy was the baddest bi*ch in harlem but u know u gotta have dat gwuap to fu*k wit her lol

[video - click to view]

chrissy @ 7:14 lol

but she was real bi*ch tho she more gangsta then jimmy she set n*ggas up robbed em and all that thats why she got her sh*t kicked in b
 6 years ago '05        #29
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
lemme get in on this... Free Biggavelli that laugh gets me everytime

this thread is certified wavy

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #30
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 GangGreen227 said:
supposedly back in the day chrissy was the baddest bi*ch in harlem but u know u gotta have dat gwuap to fu*k wit her lol

chrissy @ 7:14 lol

but she was real bi*ch tho she more gangsta then jimmy she set n*ggas up robbed em and all that thats why she got her sh*t kicked in b
Biggavelli said she got her teeth kicked out when she stole this n*ggas bread and took off out of town, but Jim knew who Chrissy was before Miami they grew up in harlem, so did biggavelli but she probably saw the wave was strong with Max B, and Jimmy just had the bread

Hoes love to trap a n*gga with money, but they more than willing to fu*k a wavy n*gga for free
 6 years ago '10        #31
Smith262 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #32
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #33
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 GangGreen227 said:
word these n*ggas dont know she only fu*ked wit n*ggas who got money she fu*ked knick players,diddy,max, sh*t even alpo and rich thats why jim wifed up chrissy cuz he stay trying be his idol rich porter lol

and yes she touched it in miami dammit she met jimmy in miami too
That skeezer Chrissy fu*ked everyone you named except Max. Max never fu*ked Chrissy, Max never gave any REAL details about her nekkid body or anything that only someone who fu*ked her would know, he was just bullsh*tting to get under Jimmy's skin. Like if you ask Max to describe her body he'd say some stupid sh*t like, "Iuon rememba I waz drunk son, you n*ggas think wavy crockett be sober oround these hoes man?" This n*gga never gave one single irrefutable detail. Nobody believe him, we just think he's a funny retarded n*gga.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 01-08-2012 at 02:38 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #34
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
That skeezer Chrissy fu*ked everyone you named except Max. Max never fu*ked Chrissy, Max never gave any REAL details about her nekkid body or anything that only someone who fu*ked her would know, he was just bullsh*tting to get under Jimmy's son. Like if you ask Max to describe her body he'd say some stupid sh*t like, "Iuon rememba I waz drunk son, you n*ggas think wavy crockett be sober oround these hoes man?" This n*gga never gave one single irrefutable detail. Nobody believe him, we just think he's a funny retarded n*gga.
Jimmy's on record saying he wanted Chrissy for years that n*gga wanted harlem's biggest hustlas leftovers

What kind of n*gga sits around and wants a bi*ch that's been getting piped down by KNOWN n*ggas for almost 20 years and you want come in at the end of her run and put her in some videos and on tv?

No wonder cam left this n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #35
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,663 | Props total: 8610 8610
 Chief Dee said:
That skeezer Chrissy fu*ked everyone you named except Max. Max never fu*ked Chrissy, Max never gave any REAL details about her nekkid body or anything that only someone who fu*ked her would know, he was just bullsh*tting to get under Jimmy's son. Like if you ask Max to describe her body he'd say some stupid sh*t like, "Iuon rememba I waz drunk son, you n*ggas think wavy crockett be sober oround these hoes man?" This n*gga never gave one single irrefutable detail. Nobody believe him, we just think he's a funny retarded n*gga.
just because he didnt go into details doesnt mean he didnt smash. I'm not saying he did but come on just because a n*gga didnt go into details doesnt mean sh*t. If anything he would give detail about her to his homies not the whole world.
 01-08-2012, 02:40 PM         #36
Lyriceater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I miss Bigaveli.

Free Max B.
 6 years ago '06        #37
DreDay17 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 122 122
I wish people could post pics of her teeth before they got fixed tho, I know some of yall super internet dudes can track that sh*t down! lol
 6 years ago '10        #38
space
space
“Daddy”… chrissy allegedly set him up and had him k!lled. She ran off with his drug money and disappeared. She showed up at his funeral *myseriously* and was beat up by his friends who kicked her teeth out.( her teeth are fake)

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Smith262; 01-08-2012 at 09:41 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #39
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4580 4580
damn chrissy been through it...

id still fu*k though

01-08-2012, 11:50 PM         #40
youngsosaPEG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so Chrissy bout that life?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago