Five-star S Landon Collins Picks Alabama over LSU Mom not pleased (Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
 DCballer40 said:
All this time people saying his girl white, she definitely mixed at the very least....but thats one high yellow bone heffa if I ever saw one. She out here "passing"

YEA DAT bi*ch MMIXED ITS ALOT OF THE AROUND HERE GREAT GRAND PARENTS WHITE AND INDIAN OR SUMTHIN KINDA LIKE MY MOM IS
 6 years ago '05        #82
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 SiqkWidaPen said:
shes white. not mixed, none of that... and everyone knows that was one of the main reasons he chose bama over lsu, shes also the mother of his kid...and i know the lsu fans are crazy but Imo bama aint no better
I love when cats think they're endowed with some sort of mysterious 'knowledge' of one's race. You haven't the slightest clue, man. Based off of her facial structure, she shows NO SIGN of Caucasian descent whatsoever. Her eyes to her hair to her jawline and lips; You are dead wrong, pal. Do a little research and increase this knowledge if you're going to through it around so freely. Thanks!
 6 years ago '04        #83
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
 SiqkWidaPen said:
shes white. not mixed, none of that... and everyone knows that was one of the main reasons he chose bama over lsu, shes also the mother of his kid...and i know the lsu fans are crazy but Imo bama aint no better
she is creole, not white. Some of ya'll need to take a trip down to Louisiana to know the difference.

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 01-08-2012 at 10:24 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #84
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,247 | Props total: 934 934
 bigtrevdogg said:
she is creole, not white. Some of ya'll need to take a trip down to Louisiana to know the difference.
<------------- is a creole guy

Creole women are crazy.....trust me.
 6 years ago '04        #85
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
 JKO said:
<------------- is a creole guy

Creole women are crazy.....trust me.
The creole women from New Orleans are off the chain. But the ones I met outside of New Orleans have been real cool.
 6 years ago '10        #86
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,247 | Props total: 934 934
 bigtrevdogg said:
The creole women from New Orleans are off the chain. But the ones I met outside of New Orleans have been real cool.
shid, go to the Acadiana area....

psycho chicks.
 01-08-2012, 12:19 PM         #87
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 da12nvx said:
hmmm . wonder how his gf got into Bama
Bama was slick for this. Give the gf a free ride to Bama to lure the five-star boyfriend.

Mom saw that also, but I want to fukk shyt outta her
 6 years ago '11        #88
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
bi*ch better shut up before this n*gga get drafted and she get left off the money train
 6 years ago '04        #89
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 JKO said:
shid, go to the Acadiana area....

psycho chicks.
hey hey im new iberia/lafayette born and raised we not crazy

bigtrevdogg said:
im from louisiana, shes not creole, but hey what do i know, i don't have any inside knowledge of whats what...im just lookin at a picture
 6 years ago '05        #90
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 SiqkWidaPen said:

im from louisiana, shes not creole, but hey what do i know, i don't have any inside knowledge of whats what...im just lookin at a picture
Man, stfu. You said she was white so AND DOWN. B town folks have no sense. Creole females are HEAVY in St Landry Parish, dude.
 6 years ago '05        #91
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
damn yall mean clam down. just cause she was mad then doesn't mean she can't get over it and support her son later on damn . Yall n*ggas just swear like u know her and go in typical bx thou .
 6 years ago '04        #92
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 bullack86 said:
Man, stfu. You said she was white so AND DOWN. B town folks have no sense. Creole females are HEAVY in St Landry Parish, dude.
uh...what does st landry have to do with anything? there's creole ppl everywhere in south louisiana and its what eva about the B so im not gonna even get into that

its been said a million times, imma girl...

Last edited by SiqkWidaPen; 01-09-2012 at 03:46 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #93
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 SiqkWidaPen said:

Lies! Them thick red & yella chicks from y'all area s3xy as sh*t but crazy as a muthafu*ka. But y'all say the same about us NO n*ggas too.
 6 years ago '05        #94
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 SiqkWidaPen said:
uh...what does st landry have to do with anything? there's creole ppl everywhere in south louisiana and its what eva about the B so im not gonna even get into that

its been said a million times, imma girl...
GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION MEANS ALOT, genius! With your logic, there are an equal amount of descendants all over the country from Wash to Maine.

If you knew history, you'd know about heavy migrations to the region and certain other hotspots across the state.
 6 years ago '07        #95
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 SiqkWidaPen said:

I love them lafayette girls
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy