Five-star S Landon Collins Picks Alabama over LSU Mom not pleased (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 Veno da Don said:
Moms crazy, she can get it though
Fam...cute & crazy s3x>>>>>>
Them crazy broads get me everytime...not ghetto/hood, but crazy...crazy pu$$y n*gga FTW!!!
 6 years ago '08        #62
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i wondered how many posts it would take for a comment on his mom. 1st reply

01-07-2012, 07:29 PM         #63
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did he meet his current gf while on his visit to Bama??
 6 years ago '04        #64
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
Moms just wanted to be close to New Orleans so she could go party with her hoodrat a.ss.
 6 years ago '10        #65
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Tmac225 said:

Playing football for LSU is almost every kid in Louisiana dream I guess he wanted and a change of scenery and follow that chick of course

Also i think the way LSU fans treated Jordan Jefferson after he got in that lil trouble affected his decision..Jordan lil brother Ricky Jefferson had a verbal commitment to LSU but he took it back and reopened his options after that Jefferson sh*t maybe alot of the kids was thrown off by that bullsh*t too. Just a thought
NO NO buddy... and the brawd ain't white... maybe half white though
 6 years ago '05        #66
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Birdman's Back said:
And thats why (well one of the thousands of reasons) you're sitting at home typing about it and hes gonna be playing for one of the best defensive coaches in football at a major college...
Pal, you're typing about it and will be when he's playing. What are you talking about?
 6 years ago '06        #67
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
Momma still fine tho.
 6 years ago '06        #68
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
what a dumb bi*ch, should b happy that her son got a scholarship to a school at all, let alone fu*king alabama. That sh*t will prob follow him the rest of his career if he makes it big.
 6 years ago '06        #69
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 canesin2099 said:
Did he meet his current gf while on his visit to Bama??
Supposely he has known her for 2 years or so Someone also mentioned he had a kid but not positive on that
 6 years ago '06        #70
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329

[pic - click to view]

His broad aint wack, but if he going to 'Bama JUST because of her, I dunno...he could bag 3/4 of those his first month on campus being on the football team. I woukd think.
 01-07-2012, 11:44 PM         #71
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
typical hoodrat ****** mom
 6 years ago '11        #72
Brandn 1 heat pts
space
space
$150 | Props total: 66 66
Why are people a.ssuming he's going to Bama to following his girlfriend. It could have played a part, but some of you all are actin like he's picking UAB over LSU. It's Alabma, one of the best football schools in the Nation and he is going to be playing for one of the best coaches in the Nation
 01-08-2012, 12:09 AM         #73
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Landon and his girlfriend deleted their twitter account because of lsu fans...

6 years ago '07        #74
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 peeyump said:
First off its his decision but at the same time you n*ggaz dont know the half. If you've played ball you know for a fact the sacrifice that your parent or parents have to make in order for you to participate. The sh*t aint easy.....and it damn sure aint cheap........I understand where she coming from but maybe she should of put on the fake smile for the cameras........you cant hate someone for being honest though. If my boys ever make to the college level I want them to go where they will get a good education, be safe, and get what they want from the game of football.
Except for he's making a great decision. She shoulda done some research on the school before she threw that mini tantrum on television in my opinon.

Kid's a defensive player, and Kirby Smart is one [if not the] best defensive coach in the nation.

Plus Bama academically is a higher ranked school. (#75 vs #128 ) Plus Baton Rouge aint all that poppin (Just imo)
 6 years ago '10        #75
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,247 | Props total: 934 934
Y'all really think his girl is a white girl.......

Wrong.
 6 years ago '11        #76
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 yumflip said:

[pic - click to view]

His broad aint wack, but if he going to 'Bama JUST because of her, I dunno...he could bag 3/4 of those his first month on campus being on the football team. I woukd think.
All this time people saying his girl white, she definitely mixed at the very least....but thats one high yellow bone heffa if I ever saw one. She out here "passing"
 6 years ago '04        #77
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 DCballer40 said:
All this time people saying his girl white, she definitely mixed at the very least....but thats one high yellow bone heffa if I ever saw one. She out here "passing"
shes white. not mixed, none of that... and everyone knows that was one of the main reasons he chose bama over lsu, shes also the mother of his kid...and i know the lsu fans are crazy but Imo bama aint no better
 6 years ago '10        #78
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,247 | Props total: 934 934
I'm 80% she's out there "passing" (lot of it goes on in the south).

Y'all would swear my mom is a white woman if you don't know her.

I got family members that try to pass for something they aren't, we don't communicate with them.

n*ggas

Last edited by JKO; 01-08-2012 at 12:49 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #79
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 SiqkWidaPen said:
shes white. not mixed, none of that... and everyone knows that was one of the main reasons he chose bama over lsu, shes also the mother of his kid...and i know the lsu fans are crazy but Imo bama aint no better
Unless you personally KNOW HER and or seen BOTH HER parents Im standing pat on my a.ssumption. No need to go back and forth with me on this because without pics or testimony from her, Im not calling her a white girl....just yet.

But the main reason I quoted you was the highlighted portion above. This is an open and shut case in terms of what school he should attended. His baby moms is in Tuscalossa and he gets to be close to her for whenever his kid comes to visit the both of them (assuming the kid is being raised by relatives). I applaud him for making the decision with his child in mind and this information makes his mother look like an even BIGGER as*hole.
 6 years ago '08        #80
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
 sleezy said:
:

Simp only goin there cuz his girlfriend there he will regret that soon as she block him from all dat bama pus*y thrown at him
MMMM AND DAT BAMA pus*y IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy