Ross diss jeezy on new mixtape!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1268 1268
Unless God Forgives I Don't is a regression (and that may very well be possible since Ross is STILL stuck on that "Luger" flow)

Ross 3 albums of growth as a rapper, song writer, arranger>>>Jay Jenkins making the same fu*king album 3 times in a row and still can't rap worth sh*t

Mafia Music 2>>>anything Jeezy will ever write, ever.
 6 years ago '11        #62
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 6 years ago '08        #63
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17129 17129
Gusto believing his own bullsh*t, he thinks people forgot about he is the fakest drug cartel mafioso rapper in the history of this game, william roberts is a clown compared to people like Jeezy. Now you might bring up that Gusto has better production or as you "Fans" call it "he makes good music". But do ya even stop for a second and realize he is just some fake actor and was never ANYTHING he says in his raps?, never was a street person period.

You CAN'T say that about Jeezy. See Gusto is one of these rappers that the machine put on, Camel connected, masonic connected, dude is believing his own bullsh*t now. I bet you he even himself forgot he was a C.O. policing the prisoners, nah this clown really thinks he is a cartel drug mafioso from Carrol City LOL?.

Unless ya listen to his music like watching a movie and know he is just a character for entertaiment then ok praise his act all ya want BUT this guy is never going to be remembered as one of the great HIP HOP ARTIST in the music business, he doesn't even sell records, this fat fu*k STILL hasn't sold more then Tony Yayo in a week BUT he would have ya believing he a top selling rapper that sells like JAY Z,BIG,PAC .

This says it all....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-07-2012 at 08:08 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #64
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
I could have sworn being a Correctional Officer and a cop were two different occupations... or maybe that's just me... Doesn't influence why I bump Ross... I bump Jeezy too...
 6 years ago '04        #65
sinistababy 
space
space
 iamliko said:
^ Thas knowing u was never locked up.... when you locked they called CO's Or cops...
Never been and don't plan on going homie... being that you say you've been locked up, I have a question... While in jail are you not supposed to have some form of safety while in there? Yeah I know most C.O.'s don't really save a lot of lives per se, but I mean would you rather just be in there and run reckless or have SOMEWHAT of a form of safety? C.O.'s are like the security of jail... I never saw a C.O. arrest anyone OUTSIDE of jail, but a COP, yeah...
 6 years ago '04        #66
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
really, both of em failed... Ross failed for being fake and Jeezy failed for even startin the beef...
 6 years ago '11        #67
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 4941 4941
When I heard it I thought about 50 CENT not Jeezy ... Maybe he throwing in a little for both

"Your sh*t push back cause it ain't buzzing, - 50
now these thugs actors all of a sudden, - 50
n*ggas hustle backwards all of a sudden, - ?
cant talk snow where the soft at, - Jeezy ?
your man got murked, but you squashed that" - Jeezy

either way.. Ross is a good entertainer.. Barry White of Hip Hop (except Barry was a REAL thug)
 01-07-2012, 08:45 PM         #68
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Crackee said:
i was livin in bankhead when jeezy was in the streets

i remember seein TI at waffle house before he was famous

n*gga used to always have on dirty shoes...Kicks covered in red brick mud lol.
 6 years ago '04        #69
sinistababy 
space
space
 iamliko said:
yeah thay aint arresting no one but that dont change the fact that they abuse their power worse than cops out here.... And if you in U cant do sh*t about it. Its there Its their world your witness would be who? Another convict? So no I cant back someone who was on that side ... Being that I was on the fu*ked up end of that in my life... Nothing to be proud of.. Im just sayin
I can respect that...
 6 years ago '04        #70
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
n*ggas a supposed boss kingpin & he says all i do i pay my taxes???

william aka dragnet, magnum p.i roberts
 6 years ago '08        #71
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
 JimDinO77 said:
u just believe what that man tells u, there is no proof.... both them coons say they were rich b4 rap, both of them could b lying...i guess cuz jeezy bmf he did every crime in the book right

ross was a C.O. from 18-19..... i guess u know what he did to survive @ age 20-30...y speak on sh*t u unsure of, if u dont fukk wit the n*ggas music then dats dat....
This man L.A. Reid made it known that when he and Jay-Z had they first meeting to sign Jeezy he had the biggest watch on that he ever seen and came to the meeting in a new Ferrari.
 6 years ago '04        #72
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 tupacnasfan said:
Who cares about these two clowns anyways, southern rap hasn't been worth it nor good since we lost Uncle Al and Soulja Silm.

Two of them murdered for no reason.
uncle al....if u like or think dat b00ty shaking sh*t like santa clause coming and all that other sh*t he made was monumental to southern rap,u need 2 get off dat boi
 6 years ago '04        #73
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
This man L.A. Reid made it known that when he and Jay-Z had they first meeting to sign Jeezy he had the biggest watch on that he ever seen and came to the meeting in a new Ferrari.
jeezy been had money be4 he blew up in the game
 01-07-2012, 09:41 PM         #74
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snowman bi*ch!!!! fu*k that fake sh*t. Ross aint made a hot cd since Trilla. Make good music and stop trying to get fame off beef when you cant even win it
 01-07-2012, 09:41 PM         #75
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BtMkRs said:
When I heard it I thought about 50 CENT not Jeezy ... Maybe he throwing in a little for both

"Your sh*t push back cause it ain't buzzing, - 50
now these thugs actors all of a sudden, - 50
n*ggas hustle backwards all of a sudden, - ?
cant talk snow where the soft at, - Jeezy ?
your man got murked, but you squashed that" - Jeezy

either way.. Ross is a good entertainer.. Barry White of Hip Hop (except Barry was a REAL thug)
Reaching
 6 years ago '06        #76
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
what movie was young jeezy in besides a documentary

and at yall takin this out of context i really dont think he was comin at jeezy
 6 years ago '05        #77
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
do you f*gs really listen to a rapper that was a C.O. claims his a gangsta and deals coke?....rap today is a fu*king disgrace
 6 years ago '10        #78
sm0kex 
space
space
$340 | Props total: 14 14
I hope jeezy responds to it! SNOW MAN bi*ch NEED I SAY MORE?
 01-08-2012, 12:31 AM         #79
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still take Ross serious?...

----
 sinistababy said:
I could have sworn being a Correctional Officer and a cop were two different occupations... or maybe that's just me...

iamliko said:
^ Thas knowing u was never locked up.... when you locked they called CO's Or cops...

Obviously you never wore or you were because you're a dumbass.. Correctional Officers are not cops. They're basically security. Them dudes have NO authority doing anything what-so-ever out of those walls unless it's a felony that could result in death.

Right now CO's only require maybe 80 hours of training before they're put to work. Cops require well over 700 right now.
 6 years ago '05        #80
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
I can vouche for Jeezy, i was living in South GA form lile 2001-2006, dude came to the club to perform like 04, songs were aight but one thing that stood out was the fact that this no name n*gga had on platinum and diamonds and was in Sout GA with a lambo
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago