Knicks vs. Wizards 1/6/12

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #441
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
 legendisdope said:
lmfao, how pathetic. steve nash/amare suns would of smashed the wizard so fu*kin bad john wall wouldve been beggin for a trade or some sh*t

"i r*ped the knicks and i loved it

[pic - click to view]

He had 12 & 15 he did his job
 6 years ago '04        #442
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1474 1474
 TriniSoldier said:
To keep it brief... He got banned because he wanted to change his name to nets lost. Then that spiraled down to an altercation because ronnie didn't wanna do it. Raptors got brought into the conversation, and the ban hammer got brought out.

cot damn that is some funny sh*t

only in Will's world could that go down

Nets Lost...when Mike finally gets tossed and i change my avy, if Will ain't back i'll throw up Nets Lost in his racist fu*k honor
 6 years ago '04        #443
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1474 1474
 legendisdope said:
lmfao, how pathetic. steve nash/amare suns would of smashed the wizard so fu*kin bad john wall wouldve been beggin for a trade or some sh*t

"i r*ped the knicks and i loved it"

[pic - click to view]

u are one mad fu*ker. salty as fu*k

but i would be too if all i had to follow was WNBA

Go Storm!
 6 years ago '05        #444
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
@ 2 n*ggas being wide the fu*k open and not getting the ball @ the end
 6 years ago '06        #445
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
damn Wizards almost got their first win from the Knicks?
 6 years ago '10        #446
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 TriniSoldier said:
To keep it brief... He got banned because he wanted to change his name to nets lost. Then that spiraled down to an altercation because ronnie didn't wanna do it. Raptors got brought into the conversation, and the ban hammer got brought out.
 01-07-2012, 04:52 AM         #447
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Needing a game winner against the Wizards?
 01-07-2012, 06:50 AM         #448
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Needing a game winner against the Wizards?

If they would have called the foul on the Carmelo drive that led to Walls fast break and 1.. The game winner wouldnt have been necessary..

Same if they would have called the goaltending on the Melo spin..

If the Knicks would get half the favorable calls other teams like the Heat, Celtics, Lakers get.. We would never be in this position... But Melo and Stat get hacked all fu*king game and they dont get the calls..

Its tho, cause we gonna be alright!!
 6 years ago '09        #449
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19332 19332
 Bautmoney!™ said:

If they would have called the foul on the Carmelo drive that led to Walls fast break and 1.. The game winner wouldnt have been necessary..

If the Knicks would get half the favorable calls other teams like the Heat, Celtics, Lakers get.. We would never be in this position... But Melo and Stat get hacked all fu*king game and they dont get the calls..

Melo is getting calls averaging over 9 FTA so far...Wall was attacking the basket all the time and didn't get no love from the refs
 01-07-2012, 07:46 AM         #450
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
Melo is getting calls averaging over 9 FTA so far...Wall was attacking the basket all the time and didn't get no love from the refs
He should be averaging 17Fts a game then...

Like i said you dudes must not watch the games.. On that play i pointed out Melo was hacked on his arms on his way up, no call, ref was right in front of the play.. Wall on the fast break jumped into fields i think it was minimal contact if any and he has a And1..

6 years ago '08        #451
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 Bautmoney!™ said:

Knicks still suck...no need to make excuses.
 6 years ago '09        #452
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:
should be averaging 17Fts a gaHe me then...

Like i said you dudes must not watch the games.. On that play i pointed out Melo was hacked on his arms on his way up, no call, ref was right in front of the play.. Wall on the fast break jumped into fields i think it was minimal contact if any and he has a And1..

you a clown...i think both sides shoulda went to the line more but calls are missed all the time like when Melo swatted dude in the eye which got him open to make the clutch 3.
 01-07-2012, 08:30 AM         #453
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 40ozHenny said:
Knicks still suck...no need to make excuses.
Its not excuses, its the truth.. Aint no team in the NBA better than the Knicks.. But the difference are the calls...

Kobe/Lebron scream in a ref face for missing a call its whatever, Stat makes a hand gesture to show he is displeased with a call he gets T'd up..

Like on the out of bounds play when Tyson is telling the ref "dude he was out of bounds and the ball hit him" the ref is lookin at Chandler like you want a tech..

Its disgusting... Melo be getting pushed in the back after the lethal spin and no calls..

Im 30 years old about to go completely gray how these refs be playing my boys...
 6 years ago '04        #454
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Its not excuses, its the truth.. Aint no team in the NBA better than the Knicks.. But the difference are the calls...
fu*k OUT OF HERE!

Lakers are def better than the Knicks

Do you not remember the a.ss whooping we just gave y'all last week?
 01-07-2012, 09:11 AM         #455
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
fu*k OUT OF HERE!

Lakers are def better than the Knicks

Do you not remember the a.ss whooping we just gave y'all last week?
Please! When ya get to the Garden we gonna smack you n*ggas by 30... Ya n*ggas caught us what 3rd game of the season plus no Shump.. fu*k Bynum.. We gonna serve ya n*ggas next game..
 6 years ago '04        #456
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Please! When ya get to the Garden we gonna smack you n*ggas by 30... Ya n*ggas caught us what 3rd game of the season plus no Shump.. fu*k Bynum.. We gonna serve ya n*ggas next game..
We beat you WITHOUT our 3rd best player. We outrebounded you which I thought Chandler was there to grab boards and defend?

Our best rebounder on the team wasn't even playing and if he was I'm sure it would have been by 20+ pts you n*ggas would have lost.

Funny that Kobe is most efficient from the field when he's playing against the Knicks

17 shots to get 14pts...really Stat?

You n*ggas don't wanna see us... AT ALL.
 6 years ago '09        #457
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:

Kobe/Lebron scream in a ref face for missing a call its whatever, Stat makes a hand gesture to show he is displeased with a call he gets T'd up..

Like on the out of bounds play when Tyson is telling the ref "dude he was out of bounds and the ball hit him" the ref is lookin at Chandler like you want a tech..

Its disgusting... Melo be getting pushed in the back after the lethal spin and no calls..

Im 30 years old about to go completely gray how these refs be playing my boys...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #458
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 Bautmoney!™ said:

6 years ago '11        #459
Joseph 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 TriniSoldier said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy