Rick Ross (Feat. Drake & French Montana) - Stay Schemin OFF RICH FOREVER!!

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2012, 05:17 AM         #121
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross is smart.

Drake : bi*ch you wasn't with me shooting in the gym.
Ross : bi*ch you weren't with me shooting in the gym.

Ross>>>
 01-07-2012, 05:40 AM         #122
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weak a.ss song nice beat as usual of Ross
only good thing was that Kobe reference
 01-07-2012, 05:51 AM         #123
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
that has to be the wackest fu*king hook in history
drake went in tho ross and french verse were garbage
what u expect from trash artists
 6 years ago '10        #124
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,867 | Props total: 13320 13320
drake might be like ll. the guy who makes all these female records but could set a n*gga straight if they try to diss him. i hope this common battle goes down, it should be real entertaining
 6 years ago '09        #125
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
Its my n*gga French Montana year Juuuu Hearddddd
 6 years ago '05        #126
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 2648 2648
not gonna lie, Drake's verse was dope...

but come the fu*k on, it's Drake...all that hard body sh*t gonna catch up to him. You can't act tough standing at a music video shoot with fake characters like Rick Ross...reminds me of that Joe Budden line that G-Unit took as a diss, "he should be in the G-Unit vid with all the gangsta actors"...this is exactly what is going on. They are acting. Why can't someone like 50 or Jeezy slap these dudes up...Drake should stay singing to females not pretending to pull triggers, cuz I'd bet big money he never shot a gun before and if he did it was last year in Vegas at the Gun Shop...

and French bought his way into the game, sh*t is crazy how garbage he is...I respect his hustle tho
 6 years ago '05        #127
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3231 3231
Jesus, Drake bodied that sh*t. That dude is a fu*king problem when he wants to be.
 01-07-2012, 07:55 AM         #128
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beat is murder..ross verse is dope..drake verse is absolute murder..French verse and hook ashtray..This is the correct analysis of this song..If u dont agree..Off urself..Seven pounds
 6 years ago '09        #129
fdot07 
space
space
 Sco Dylan said:
not gonna lie, Drake's verse was dope...

but come the fu*k on, it's Drake...all that hard body sh*t gonna catch up to him. You can't act tough standing at a music video shoot with fake characters like Rick Ross...reminds me of that Joe Budden line that G-Unit took as a diss, "he should be in the G-Unit vid with all the gangsta actors"...this is exactly what is going on. They are acting. Why can't someone like 50 or Jeezy slap these dudes up...Drake should stay singing to females not pretending to pull triggers, cuz I'd bet big money he never shot a gun before and if he did it was last year in Vegas at the Gun Shop...

and French bought his way into the game, sh*t is crazy how garbage he is...I respect his hustle tho

You crazy French grinded his way to be a self made millionaire.......He aint a nas or Jigga...... He the new n*gga nooooowwwwww
 01-07-2012, 08:03 AM         #130
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drizzy Drake mannn that boy got it.
 6 years ago '11        #131
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
Goodnight and Goodluck, and Good Riddance were both better disses from Drake.

n*gga had like two hot lines, son. I mean he bodied the track but, this is far from the best diss I heard from him or overall.

And we really gonna let the n*gga who made Marvin's Room say "it's feeling like rap changed there was a time when it was rugged"?

I don't get yall sometimes.
 6 years ago '09        #132
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
Damn, Drake's verse was nice :wow:
 6 years ago '06        #133
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,506 | Props total: 17939 17939
i hate hearing nerds hate on this tape. Everyone aint depressed all day some ppl actually have fun and wanna hear songs about ppl having fun not ppl crying. If thats what u wanna hear cool, but dont hate on the next man
 6 years ago '09        #134
fdot07 
space
space
 Rique said:
i hate hearing nerds hate on this tape. Everyone aint depressed all day some ppl actually have fun and wanna hear songs about ppl having fun not ppl crying. If thats what u wanna hear cool, but dont hate on the next man

6 years ago '09        #135
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Drizzy spit a fu*kn' gem.
 6 years ago '05        #136
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Blue Dream said:
Goodnight and Goodluck, and Good Riddance were both better disses from Drake.

n*gga had like two hot lines, son. I mean he bodied the track but, this is far from the best diss I heard from him or overall.

And we really gonna let the n*gga who made Marvin's Room say "it's feeling like rap changed there was a time when it was rugged"?

I don't get yall sometimes.
Marvin's Room wasn't a rap song though.
 6 years ago '05        #137
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Rique said:
Chuuuuuuch!
 6 years ago '09        #138
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 bc23 said:
Sweet was not initially aimed at Drake, until the internet and media hyped the song up and created this ''battle''. I am not even a Common fan, but the soft part refers to the state of hip-hop with all these rappers being afraid to defend themselves when they are attacked on wax.
you really believe that sh*t? really, just cause common said it was that way?

foh, it was aimed at Drake the whole time, use your brain homie.
 6 years ago '11        #139
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 Powerager said:
either i'm too high, or i just dont get that line
It's not the drugs... Drake employed a double entandre [sic] which is basically one of the deepest things you can do lyrically in rap Hova is a master of this and is known for his triples. Anyways the line basically means bi*ch you weren't with me doing practice during my comeup in the rap game so fu*k you it also alludes to his Replacement Girl video and mimics his So Far Gone mixtape era. So basically its a borderline triple...

Correction it IS a SOLID Triple Entandre because of the Vanessa line! - Keith Clark

Last edited by KeithClark; 01-07-2012 at 09:32 AM..
 01-07-2012, 10:23 AM         #140
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga drake dissed everyone and nobody. it could be 3 or 5 different people jointly. great strategy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy