Mayweather not going to jail until June 1 so he can fight May 5

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,672 | Props total: 13176 13176
pacquio?/
 6 years ago '05        #82
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
Man I don't even want to see the f!ght anymore, they both bi*ches.
 01-07-2012, 01:36 PM         #83
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ the "ped road block"

all pacroid had to do was take the same tests mayweather and other f!ghters was taking

I dont see the problem

unless he's not clean
 6 years ago '04        #84
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4510 4510
i was gna say id rather go now and get out march for the summertime but i forgot when you got a couple hundred million dollars you can change the weather in a few hours
 01-07-2012, 02:12 PM         #85
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I don't know how many times ppl have to tell you Floyd and his team called out Manny before the Marquez f!ght. That sh*t can be easily Googled and proved (which I already did before). You saying the same sh*t over and over again is REALLY starting to get annoying as fu*k.

Pacquiao is a grown fu*kin man. If he was serious about the f!ght he'd tell Arum to make it happen instead of the promoter dictating every move he makes...I mean who works for who? Floyd's lawyer had his sentence postponed for christ's fu*kin sake and blind f*ggots like you still continue to spew illogical excuses...ARE YOU FU*KIN SERIOUS?? Why go through that effort for a mediocre f!ght? I'll answer that, they wouldn't.

I use to think you knew boxing, but you actually proved to me you're nothin but a Manny d*ckrider. You don't even have knowledge of his most recent f!ghts. You say he looked "human" vs Mosley? n*gga that f!ght was one-sided as fu*k, and I guess you forgot about the knockdown. I'd love for you to explain to me how outscoring Mosley 120/119 to 108/107 is looking human...stupid fu*k.

EDIT: ...and the blood test fiasco wasn't a roadblock, it was a term. Only you would think a tube of blood was a roadblock.
Floyd called out Manny at the press conference 3 months before the Ortiz f!ght right? And then they asked him about it shortly before the Ortiz f!ght, and he said "I never said that". And then they asked him even later and he said "I just told y'all what you wanted to hear" (translation: I used his name to help promote the Ortiz f!ght and didn't mean anything that I said). And then he flipped out on Merchant in the ring after the f!ght so that he wouldn't have to be asked about it again...

Pacquiao did look human against Mosley - just because he won a wide UD doesn't mean that he looked great. He knocked Mosley down in the 3rd round and couldn't finish him off. No one was saying that Pacquiao looked great after that f!ght - the only thing that people were saying was that Mosley looked like sh*t and Pacquiao did something that Floyd couldn't do in knocking Mosley down...Pacquiao knew he looked bad too, hence the excuses about cramping, etc, to explain it...

Mayweather's first 40 opponents did not have to take any testing not required by the commission. He was scared of Pacquiao in 2009 and that is why he asked for additional testing.

You can think what you want - I don't really give a sh*t any more anyways. Mayweather and Pacquiao win because they are getting paid regardless of who they are f!ghting - the fans lose. I'll continue to watch the f!ghts by other means but I'm not supporting either Top Rank or Golden Boy with PPV money until the f!ght happens. Both guys will regret it down the line and the main thing they'll be remembered for is something that they didn't do instead of what they did.

Have fun watching a sh*t f!ght against Canelo or Guerrero. Only other options are Martinez (already has a f!ght and is too big) or Cotto (Floyd would say he is a Pacquiao leftover and he might still go with Top Rank). There aren't any other options unless Ortiz/Berto 2 is cancelled and he f!ghts one of them.

Last edited by 22k; 01-07-2012 at 02:16 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #86
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 5353 5353
 Illuminati said:
retire mayweather f*ggot we hate u u keep ducking pacquio his mere presence will forever taint your legacy
Dumb fuk. Shut the fuk up.
 01-07-2012, 07:33 PM         #87
Crazywhite901 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should a good show cheap shots and all. We f!ght dirty down south.
 01-07-2012, 07:46 PM         #88
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
the person that needs to be scared....is any non-goon who tries to fu*k may's baby momma.

how do we have grown a.ss men beating womens a.sses, ADMITTING TO IT, and we're like...ok, that's cool, you're rich and you can f!ght, so .....nothing wrong here.
Really, you still on this?
 6 years ago '07        #89
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
list of excuses:

"The question with a Mayweather f!ght is at what weight? That's the big question. At 140, I don't think there's any problem making that f!ght. If Floyd wants to come in at a higher weight, I don't know. A catch-weight is a possibility also. But none of that has been discussed and I won't let anyone discuss it until after this f!ght but he could go fu*k himself. Tell him that! fu*k Mayweather. Pacquiao's the big attraction. He has to come to us if he wants it. If he doesn't come to us, there's dozens of other guys we can f!ght."

"You can tell Floyd Mayweather that Bob Arum said he's delusional. Floyd is not the attraction. Manny is the attraction. Floyd's got no idea what he's talking about. Even a 50/50 split with Floyd Mayweather is nonsense."

"The f!ght that should be made is Mayweather and Shane Mosley, but Mayweather won't take that f!ght. He won't take any f!ght where there is any possibility where he might lose. Money is secondary with him. He will not take a chance like a normal f!ghter. He cares more about his legacy and being able to retire undefeated so he could say that he never lost a f!ght."

"Mayweather pressed for blood testing even up to the weigh-in. He knew that Manny gets freaked out when his blood gets taken, and feels that it weakens him. This is just harassment and, to me, just signaled that he didn't want the f!ght"

"I think the boxing fans are going to be disappointed, but they have to realize, they have to cut Floyd Mayweather some slack. I mean, we know that his uncle is facing some difficulties in the courts in Nevada and I can see his reluctance to commit to a big f!ght with Manny Pacquiao without having the services of his uncle, and if the boxing fans begrudge that, that's really sad. I believe that people should be understanding. I mean, Floyd Mayweather is not saying that he'll never f!ght Manny Pacquiao and Manny Pacquiao is not saying that if Floyd's not available in November, Pacquiao's not going to f!ght him. There's always next year."

"Listen, we're not going to consider anything until after the Marquez f!ght. The way they are going about it seems like a bizarre way to go about it. If you want to put it together, you meet, you talk. You don't just come out and say, 'The f!ght is May 5 at the MGM.' What kind of negotiation is that? So I don't take what they said seriously."

"How can you make a deal without knowing the criminal situation?"

"Floyd is making a sick joke, trying to steal Pac's spotlight right now, we can't wait for Floyd, Bradley could be next."

"May 5 is out for us, it can't happen, because we want to explore the idea of getting a stadium up on the streets of Las Vegas that can seat 40,000."

"I want to make sure Manny's cuts are healed. What if they fought and Manny started bleeding on the first punch?"

6 years ago '07        #90
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
5 months to heal

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks of healing

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #91
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
If anyone can answer me since I don't know much about the contractual end of boxing, FMW' jail is postponed due to contractual obligations (from what I understand) so what contract are they refering to?
 6 years ago '04        #92
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 2totimes said:
i was gna say id rather go now and get out march for the summertime but i forgot when you got a couple hundred million dollars you can change the weather in a few hours
sh*t, I'd rather go in June and not have to be in that treacherous Vegas heat. Hope they got A/C in prison.
 6 years ago '04        #93
I10YELLABOI29 
space
space
$859 | Props total: 100 100
All you PACsh*t fans read this fu*king article right here. Dan Raphael just exposed this sh*t. Arum is scared for Pac to lose because he knows his fu*king money will run out......

6 years ago '06        #94
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4676 4676
 carltouss619 said:
5 months to heal

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks of healing

[pic - click to view]

get the cart

on team roid

team full of frauds
 6 years ago '04        #95
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 I10YELLABOI29 said:
All you PACsh*t fans read this fu*king article right here. Dan Raphael just exposed this sh*t. Arum is scared for Pac to lose because he knows his fu*king money will run out......

I'm saying man... at some point Pacquiao fans have to realize Mayweather isn't holding sh*t up. It's Arum. The devil is in your f!ghter's camp. And if Pac wanted the f!ght as bad as Roach and Ariza, he'd be more demanding instead of always saying "Whatever my promoter wants me to do."
 6 years ago '06        #96
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Several of Floyd's famous friends showed up in court to support the boxer -- including Ray J and Lil Kim.
The mascot for Team Money
 6 years ago '07        #97
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 carltouss619 said:
5 months to heal

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks of healing

[pic - click to view]

exactly.
 6 years ago '10        #98
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,870 | Props total: 20887 20887
 carltouss619 said:
5 months to heal

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks of healing

[pic - click to view]

I10YELLABOI29 said:

No comment
 6 years ago '04        #99
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
As if the last few posts weren't deadly enough, here's the nail in the coffin.

Also, look what Arum said himself.

Last edited by bradleyb87; 01-08-2012 at 10:13 PM..
 01-08-2012, 11:09 PM         #100
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
list of excuses:

"The question with a Mayweather f!ght is at what weight? That's the big question. At 140, I don't think there's any problem making that f!ght. If Floyd wants to come in at a higher weight, I don't know. A catch-weight is a possibility also. But none of that has been discussed and I won't let anyone discuss it until after this f!ght but he could go fu*k himself. Tell him that! fu*k Mayweather. Pacquiao's the big attraction. He has to come to us if he wants it. If he doesn't come to us, there's dozens of other guys we can f!ght."

"You can tell Floyd Mayweather that Bob Arum said he's delusional. Floyd is not the attraction. Manny is the attraction. Floyd's got no idea what he's talking about. Even a 50/50 split with Floyd Mayweather is nonsense."

"The f!ght that should be made is Mayweather and Shane Mosley, but Mayweather won't take that f!ght. He won't take any f!ght where there is any possibility where he might lose. Money is secondary with him. He will not take a chance like a normal f!ghter. He cares more about his legacy and being able to retire undefeated so he could say that he never lost a f!ght."

"Mayweather pressed for blood testing even up to the weigh-in. He knew that Manny gets freaked out when his blood gets taken, and feels that it weakens him. This is just harassment and, to me, just signaled that he didn't want the f!ght"

"I think the boxing fans are going to be disappointed, but they have to realize, they have to cut Floyd Mayweather some slack. I mean, we know that his uncle is facing some difficulties in the courts in Nevada and I can see his reluctance to commit to a big f!ght with Manny Pacquiao without having the services of his uncle, and if the boxing fans begrudge that, that's really sad. I believe that people should be understanding. I mean, Floyd Mayweather is not saying that he'll never f!ght Manny Pacquiao and Manny Pacquiao is not saying that if Floyd's not available in November, Pacquiao's not going to f!ght him. There's always next year."

"Listen, we're not going to consider anything until after the Marquez f!ght. The way they are going about it seems like a bizarre way to go about it. If you want to put it together, you meet, you talk. You don't just come out and say, 'The f!ght is May 5 at the MGM.' What kind of negotiation is that? So I don't take what they said seriously."

"How can you make a deal without knowing the criminal situation?"

"Floyd is making a sick joke, trying to steal Pac's spotlight right now, we can't wait for Floyd, Bradley could be next."

"May 5 is out for us, it can't happen, because we want to explore the idea of getting a stadium up on the streets of Las Vegas that can seat 40,000."

"I want to make sure Manny's cuts are healed. What if they fought and Manny started bleeding on the first punch?"

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago