Mayweather not going to jail until June 1 so he can fight May 5

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
418 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2012, 12:46 AM         #61
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather and his camp are smart... He is not gonna f!ght pacman.. But someone else who is popular...maybe cotton or someone...and make alot of money of this sh*t men, perfect timing for a match before jail....mayweather is about money he does not have to prove sh*t.....even if he loses he still going down as one of the greatest this man paid his due when he won his first and last belt...
 01-07-2012, 12:57 AM         #62
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:
He already said he would take LESS money to make the f!ght. He is going to push Arum for the f!ght, but Arum will probably talk him out of it. Neither side wants the f!ght - just posturing and trying to bleed the fans dry with least risk f!ghts for both guys.
:a greement1:
 01-07-2012, 01:00 AM         #63
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as Bob Arum is in control of Pac Man this f!ght wont ever happen...And if it does happen it means Arum is trying to cash out and leave boxing alone...I mean the guy is 80+ years old....

If Arum wasnt involved though I personally have always felt that this f!ght wouldve been done years ago. If you know boxing and the history Arum/Mayweather have business wise then you would know Mayweather aint signing sh*t with Arums name on it lol. I mean he once accused the guy of underpaying him, stealing mad money, and even manipulating officials and fu*king with his matches...Only on boxden do people forget Arum has done so much tainted sh*t that the feds been watching em for years...They even kicked his fu*king doors in at his office and started snatching documents, computers and sh*t lol.

But once again Pacman fans on boxden act like Mannys Jesus and Arum is his father somehow lol. They run Top Rank like the mafia and everyone ignores it cause they hate Mayweather that much.

Favoring Arum over Mayweather is like hating the low level crack dealer in the hood but loving the local child rapist lol.
 6 years ago '08        #64
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
mayweather make can tons of money without pacman and pacman can make tons without mayweather. this is nothing more than a grudge, ego trip, and stubbornness between arum and mayweather. i think everyone would agree to this.

now in my opinion, pacman would f!ght mayweather in a new york minute without and hassle. i believe mayweather knows this but he also knows pacman wont move without arums say so. therefore he verbally attacks pac cus he knows arum wont let it go down. but if manny controlled his own sh*t then may wouldnt be running off at the mouth cus the f!ght would happen without issue. ill be the first to acknowledge that mayweather is the best of his generation. now that hes paid beyond his wildest imagination i just wish he would put the BS to the side and serve every sucker in his path.
 01-07-2012, 01:50 AM         #65
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:
Another sh*t f!ght, but Mayweather gets $25M or more guaranteed, has almost zero chance of losing and doesn't give a sh*t about the fans, so who cares right?

At least like 10% of me still believes that Pacquiao wants the f!ght but Arum is blocking. 0% of me ever believed that Mayweather wanted the f!ght.

Pacquiao looked like a beast in 2009 and Mayweather puts up the PED roadblock. Then he goes on extended vacation. Then Pacquiao looks human again against Mosley and Marquez and Floyd is calling him out, but he sets the date and the venue without even doing any negotiation. Floyd will never f!ght another Top Rank promoted f!ghter, ever.

It's tired and dead at this point really and boxing fans are the losers. Keep supporting either f!ghter by buying PPV and you really have no one to blame but yourself.
I don't know how many times ppl have to tell you Floyd and his team called out Manny before the Marquez f!ght. That sh*t can be easily Googled and proved (which I already did before). You saying the same sh*t over and over again is REALLY starting to get annoying as fu*k.

Pacquiao is a grown fu*kin man. If he was serious about the f!ght he'd tell Arum to make it happen instead of the promoter dictating every move he makes...I mean who works for who? Floyd's lawyer had his sentence postponed for christ's fu*kin sake and blind f*ggots like you still continue to spew illogical excuses...ARE YOU FU*KIN SERIOUS?? Why go through that effort for a mediocre f!ght? I'll answer that, they wouldn't.

I use to think you knew boxing, but you actually proved to me you're nothin but a Manny d*ckrider. You don't even have knowledge of his most recent f!ghts. You say he looked "human" vs Mosley? n*gga that f!ght was one-sided as fu*k, and I guess you forgot about the knockdown. I'd love for you to explain to me how outscoring Mosley 120/119 to 108/107 is looking human...stupid fu*k.

EDIT: ...and the blood test fiasco wasn't a roadblock, it was a term. Only you would think a tube of blood was a roadblock.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-07-2012 at 01:55 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #66
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Pacman fans are just stupid as fu*k, huh?

Arum is scared. He should be.
 6 years ago '07        #67
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
I hope this sh*t goes thru..
 6 years ago '11        #68
superio06 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
Not
gonna
happen.
/thread
 6 years ago '04        #69
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
Even Dan knows the truth.

(Audio video)
 6 years ago '07        #70
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 bradleyb87 said:
Even Dan knows the truth.

(Audio video)
 6 years ago '05        #71
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
No excuses paq
you got the date
you got the location
now take the tests and get your a.ss whooped
 6 years ago '06        #72
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Everybody wants the f!ght but Uncle Bob it seems.I'm done with both sides I already moved on.
 6 years ago '10        #73
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4962 4962
They have had so many reasons for Manny not to f!ght. He and his camp are suckers. If you even look at their f!ghts I don't see how u can defend that man as the better boxer.
 01-07-2012, 08:43 AM         #74
Guccinhisprimeb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope this sh*t happens
 6 years ago '10        #75
Tekniqs 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 17 17
 S.TEX said:
floyd better not duck
oh how wrong you are haha
 6 years ago '05        #76
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,060 | Props total: 984 984
Floyd vs Canelo
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #77
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
whats on his mind...
 6 years ago '07        #78
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 Illuminati said:
retire mayweather f*ggot we hate u u keep ducking pacquio his mere presence will forever taint your legacy
trolling eh
 01-07-2012, 11:27 AM         #79
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the person that needs to be scared....is any non-goon who tries to fu*k may's baby momma.

how do we have grown a.ss men beating womens a.sses, ADMITTING TO IT, and we're like...ok, that's cool, you're rich and you can f!ght, so .....nothing wrong here.
 6 years ago '11        #80
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 1539 1539
 freakbucket said:
the person that needs to be scared....is any non-goon who tries to fu*k may's baby momma.

how do we have grown a.ss men beating womens a.sses, ADMITTING TO IT, and we're like...ok, that's cool, you're rich and you can f!ght, so .....nothing wrong here.
The Dollar is the religion that everyone worships in the USA. It makes legal miracles happen everyday.

But you already know what is going to happen.

Pac - Ah yeah, it's up my PIMPmotor

Last edited by MACADEMICS; 01-07-2012 at 11:46 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago