Mayweather not going to jail until June 1 so he can fight May 5

most viewed right now
 112
Drake- Iím Upset
283 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Article inside Reboot your router
34 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Losoís Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,514 | Props total: 153 153
 Illuminati said:
retire mayweather f*ggot we hate u u keep ducking pacquio his mere presence will forever taint your legacy

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #42
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,662 | Props total: 6265 6265
 22k said:
@KevinI: Ellerbe says he'll announce @FloydMayweather opponent next week and would not speculate on anyone. But FORGET @MannyPacquiao IMHO

Next week leaves no time to negotiate a f!ght with anyone not promoted by Golden Boy and tells me that there have been negotiations with a GB f!ghter all along.

Top Rank and Golden Boy won't get another PPV cent from me until the f!ght is made. I started my boycott with Cotto/Margarito 2 and it will continue until one or both retire. I love the sport but the bullsh*t has to stop.
I'm guessing they've known and accepted that Arum is not interested in doing business. With this small of a window for an announcement, and a May 5th f!ght date, I'm putting my money on Canelo Alvarez. Can't believe DLH is gonna throw his young buck to the wolf like that... Money Talks.
 01-06-2012, 05:31 PM         #43
22k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayBuryYa said:
I'm guessing they've known and accepted that Arum is not interested in doing business. With this small of a window for an announcement, and a May 5th f!ght date, I'm putting my money on Canelo Alvarez. Can't believe DLH is gonna throw his young buck to the wolf like that... Money Talks.
Another sh*t f!ght, but Mayweather gets $25M or more guaranteed, has almost zero chance of losing and doesn't give a sh*t about the fans, so who cares right?

At least like 10% of me still believes that Pacquiao wants the f!ght but Arum is blocking. 0% of me ever believed that Mayweather wanted the f!ght.

Pacquiao looked like a beast in 2009 and Mayweather puts up the PED roadblock. Then he goes on extended vacation. Then Pacquiao looks human again against Mosley and Marquez and Floyd is calling him out, but he sets the date and the venue without even doing any negotiation. Floyd will never f!ght another Top Rank promoted f!ghter, ever.

It's tired and dead at this point really and boxing fans are the losers. Keep supporting either f!ghter by buying PPV and you really have no one to blame but yourself.


Last edited by 22k; 01-06-2012 at 05:35 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #44
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,198 | Props total: 1379 1379
As soon as Mayweather x Manny Pac happens boxing will die. It won't rebirth boxing or give it a whole new audience, only for 1 night will Boxing be on top of the world. After that it will crash and burn worse than it is now.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
No excuses for either f!ghter

get this sh*t done or get the fu*k out
 01-06-2012, 05:38 PM         #46
22k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
As soon as Mayweather x Manny Pac happens boxing will die. It won't rebirth boxing or give it a whole new audience, only for 1 night will Boxing be on top of the world. After that it will crash and burn worse than it is now.
It will never die no matter how divided it is. MMA is not everyone's cup of tea - casual fans like seeing less skilled f!ghters get KTFO and that happens more in MMA, but a lot of people who follow both still prefer a f!ght fought 100% standing and only boxing can give you that every time.


Last edited by 22k; 01-06-2012 at 05:43 PM..
 01-06-2012, 06:24 PM         #47
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxing will never die, do you know how many amateur f!ghters there are of course the world? Then the Olympics? Floyd and Pac will be replaced by the next generation who may surpass them in accomplishments.

Damn I fu*king hate Arum dude is a scumbag, he is going to milk pacquiao smh. When floyd beats manny Arum won't be able to milk anymore money outta pacquiao
 6 years ago '04        #48
Syko 
space
avatar space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
lol at the excuses bob arum is making, if Pacquiao doesn't insist in making the f!ght he will end up looking bad.
 6 years ago '08        #49
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$40,551 | Props total: 13006 13006
:
 Chico Fontaine said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #50
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
 22k said:
Another sh*t f!ght, but Mayweather gets $25M or more guaranteed, has almost zero chance of losing and doesn't give a sh*t about the fans, so who cares right?

At least like 10% of me still believes that Pacquiao wants the f!ght but Arum is blocking. 0% of me ever believed that Mayweather wanted the f!ght.

Pacquiao looked like a beast in 2009 and Mayweather puts up the PED roadblock. Then he goes on extended vacation. Then Pacquiao looks human again against Mosley and Marquez and Floyd is calling him out, but he sets the date and the venue without even doing any negotiation. Floyd will never f!ght another Top Rank promoted f!ghter, ever.

It's tired and dead at this point really and boxing fans are the losers. Keep supporting either f!ghter by buying PPV and you really have no one to blame but yourself.
lol your such a female. If your supposed to be the star, Pac-man ( grown a.ss man) but yet another man tells you what to do then you really dont want the f!ght. Arum is supposed to listen to Pac not the other way around. hence why ODLH left Top rank and Floyd left Top, why Cotto will leave too. He doesn't want it at all, dont let your feelings for what Floyd does outside of the ring blind you


Last edited by carltouss619; 01-06-2012 at 09:48 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #51
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,171 | Props total: 7307 7307
cant wait for the Judge to push it back again to July

and see Arum/Pacfags next excuse
 6 years ago '06        #52
Loco Poe 
space
avatar space
space
$2,619 | Props total: 874 874
if victor ortiz touched mayweather like he did what do you think pacman would do
 01-06-2012, 10:41 PM         #53
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even the legal system needs to fall back for PBF... real boss sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #54
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$11,638 | Props total: 15699 15699
 TriniSoldier said:
imagine if it the f!ght was on the last day of may, and then mayweather beat his a.ss and then the police had to come to the ring to lock em up and take him away right after his interview on some boss don sh*t.


Sh*t would be epic...
 6 years ago '07        #55
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
 Loco Poe said:
if victor ortiz touched mayweather like he did what do you think pacman would do

[pic - click to view]



headbutts are illegal, if that's what you mean by touching him
 01-06-2012, 10:51 PM         #56
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loco Poe said:
if victor ortiz touched mayweather like he did what do you think pacman would do
If Marquez exposes Pacroid and destroys him, what do you think Mayweather would do
 6 years ago '04        #57
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 Loco Poe said:
if victor ortiz touched mayweather like he did what do you think pacman would do
we must've not been looking at the same scorecards. Did you see Floyd's face after the f!ght? Did you see Ortiz's ??
 6 years ago '10        #58
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$674 | Props total: 413 413
i like floyd because white people hate him!!!!!....juss sayin
 6 years ago '07        #59
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,800 | Props total: 56 56
he still hangs out with Ray J?
 01-06-2012, 11:36 PM         #60
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 27Lives said:
Here comes the Floyd and Pac stans. ...


[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
State of Decay 2
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy