Mayweather not going to jail until June 1 so he can fight May 5

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 Illuminati said:
retire mayweather f*ggot we hate u u keep ducking pacquio his mere presence will forever taint your legacy

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #42
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,114 | Props total: 5400 5400
 22k said:
@KevinI: Ellerbe says he'll announce @FloydMayweather opponent next week and would not speculate on anyone. But FORGET @MannyPacquiao IMHO

Next week leaves no time to negotiate a f!ght with anyone not promoted by Golden Boy and tells me that there have been negotiations with a GB f!ghter all along.

Top Rank and Golden Boy won't get another PPV cent from me until the f!ght is made. I started my boycott with Cotto/Margarito 2 and it will continue until one or both retire. I love the sport but the bullsh*t has to stop.
I'm guessing they've known and accepted that Arum is not interested in doing business. With this small of a window for an announcement, and a May 5th f!ght date, I'm putting my money on Canelo Alvarez. Can't believe DLH is gonna throw his young buck to the wolf like that... Money Talks.
 01-06-2012, 06:31 PM         #43
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayBuryYa said:
I'm guessing they've known and accepted that Arum is not interested in doing business. With this small of a window for an announcement, and a May 5th f!ght date, I'm putting my money on Canelo Alvarez. Can't believe DLH is gonna throw his young buck to the wolf like that... Money Talks.
Another sh*t f!ght, but Mayweather gets $25M or more guaranteed, has almost zero chance of losing and doesn't give a sh*t about the fans, so who cares right?

At least like 10% of me still believes that Pacquiao wants the f!ght but Arum is blocking. 0% of me ever believed that Mayweather wanted the f!ght.

Pacquiao looked like a beast in 2009 and Mayweather puts up the PED roadblock. Then he goes on extended vacation. Then Pacquiao looks human again against Mosley and Marquez and Floyd is calling him out, but he sets the date and the venue without even doing any negotiation. Floyd will never f!ght another Top Rank promoted f!ghter, ever.

It's tired and dead at this point really and boxing fans are the losers. Keep supporting either f!ghter by buying PPV and you really have no one to blame but yourself.

Last edited by 22k; 01-06-2012 at 06:35 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #44
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
As soon as Mayweather x Manny Pac happens boxing will die. It won't rebirth boxing or give it a whole new audience, only for 1 night will Boxing be on top of the world. After that it will crash and burn worse than it is now.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
No excuses for either f!ghter

get this sh*t done or get the fu*k out
 01-06-2012, 06:38 PM         #46
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
As soon as Mayweather x Manny Pac happens boxing will die. It won't rebirth boxing or give it a whole new audience, only for 1 night will Boxing be on top of the world. After that it will crash and burn worse than it is now.
It will never die no matter how divided it is. MMA is not everyone's cup of tea - casual fans like seeing less skilled f!ghters get KTFO and that happens more in MMA, but a lot of people who follow both still prefer a f!ght fought 100% standing and only boxing can give you that every time.

Last edited by 22k; 01-06-2012 at 06:43 PM..
 01-06-2012, 07:24 PM         #47
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxing will never die, do you know how many amateur f!ghters there are of course the world? Then the Olympics? Floyd and Pac will be replaced by the next generation who may surpass them in accomplishments.

Damn I fu*king hate Arum dude is a scumbag, he is going to milk pacquiao smh. When floyd beats manny Arum won't be able to milk anymore money outta pacquiao
 6 years ago '04        #48
Syko 
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
lol at the excuses bob arum is making, if Pacquiao doesn't insist in making the f!ght he will end up looking bad.
 6 years ago '08        #49
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,825 | Props total: 9139 9139
:
 Chico Fontaine said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #50
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 22k said:
Another sh*t f!ght, but Mayweather gets $25M or more guaranteed, has almost zero chance of losing and doesn't give a sh*t about the fans, so who cares right?

At least like 10% of me still believes that Pacquiao wants the f!ght but Arum is blocking. 0% of me ever believed that Mayweather wanted the f!ght.

Pacquiao looked like a beast in 2009 and Mayweather puts up the PED roadblock. Then he goes on extended vacation. Then Pacquiao looks human again against Mosley and Marquez and Floyd is calling him out, but he sets the date and the venue without even doing any negotiation. Floyd will never f!ght another Top Rank promoted f!ghter, ever.

It's tired and dead at this point really and boxing fans are the losers. Keep supporting either f!ghter by buying PPV and you really have no one to blame but yourself.
lol your such a female. If your supposed to be the star, Pac-man ( grown a.ss man) but yet another man tells you what to do then you really dont want the f!ght. Arum is supposed to listen to Pac not the other way around. hence why ODLH left Top rank and Floyd left Top, why Cotto will leave too. He doesn't want it at all, dont let your feelings for what Floyd does outside of the ring blind you

Last edited by carltouss619; 01-06-2012 at 10:48 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #51
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
cant wait for the Judge to push it back again to July

and see Arum/Pacfags next excuse
 6 years ago '06        #52
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
if victor ortiz touched mayweather like he did what do you think pacman would do
 01-06-2012, 11:41 PM         #53
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even the legal system needs to fall back for PBF... real boss sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #54
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
 TriniSoldier said:
imagine if it the f!ght was on the last day of may, and then mayweather beat his a.ss and then the police had to come to the ring to lock em up and take him away right after his interview on some boss don sh*t.

Sh*t would be epic...
 6 years ago '07        #55
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Loco Poe said:
if victor ortiz touched mayweather like he did what do you think pacman would do

[pic - click to view]

headbutts are illegal, if that's what you mean by touching him
 01-06-2012, 11:51 PM         #56
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loco Poe said:
If Marquez exposes Pacroid and destroys him, what do you think Mayweather would do
 6 years ago '04        #57
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 Loco Poe said:
we must've not been looking at the same scorecards. Did you see Floyd's face after the f!ght? Did you see Ortiz's ??
 6 years ago '10        #58
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
i like floyd because white people hate him!!!!!....juss sayin
 6 years ago '07        #59
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
he still hangs out with Ray J?
 01-07-2012, 12:36 AM         #60
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 27Lives said:
Here comes the Floyd and Pac stans. ...

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy