Are Beats By Dre Really This Serious?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
pretty stupid if you ask me
 6 years ago '05        #122
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11710 11710
 youknowmystelo said:
What headphones are greater quality than Dre's in the same price range?
@ this point id cop 50s SMS headphones based solely on the fact that the headband is dam near indestructible. The headband on Beats is weak as fu*k. My brother cracked em just taking em off his head.
 01-07-2012, 12:16 PM         #123
BWS Soldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats an ugly a.ss tat in the first place, but like really with the Beats?
 01-07-2012, 12:19 PM         #124
BWS Soldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Beats are everything in 1. Great sound, looks and comfort. Really don't have to explain myself anymore, I knew no one could argue it when the headphones you nerds are bringing up look like

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

if headphones look that fu*king ugly who would even wear them out? Why even buy them if you can't take them with you and listen to music in public? Again, you have no argument. Beats are everything wrapped in 1. All your headphones got to offer is less bass. Also those headphones aren't as portable as the Beats, so again, they don't offer everything in 1 like the Beats.

You can't argue this. For $1-160 price range my Beats By Dre Studio headphones ARE dollar-for-dollar the best headphones you can get. They offer EVERYTHING not just great sound
I have a pair of Beats and my cousin has Sennheisers...lets just say I made the wrong choice. You can't even compare sound quality between the two, Sennheiser takes it easy. The Beats are stylish as fu*k, but I don't rock mine out cause I'm not trying to get robbed on the D train homie.
 6 years ago '10        #125
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
i love my beats wireless
 6 years ago '09        #126
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1094 1094
 BWS Soldier said:
I have a pair of Beats and my cousin has Sennheisers...lets just say I made the wrong choice. You can't even compare sound quality between the two, Sennheiser takes it easy. The Beats are stylish as fu*k, but I don't rock mine out cause I'm not trying to get robbed on the D train homie.
Show me your pair of Beats with the name "BWS Soldier" written on a piece of paper otherwise ducktales.

I'm starting to think these weird a.ss audiophiles lie and claim they have Beats just so they can act like they have had a pair and hated them just to sway people away
 6 years ago '05        #127
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
n*ggas who spend over a hundred seems to defend the fuk out of their purchase...
 6 years ago '08        #128
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Zaosyn said:
Show me your pair of Beats with the name "BWS Soldier" written on a piece of paper otherwise ducktales.

I'm starting to think these weird a.ss audiophiles lie and claim they have Beats just so they can act like they have had a pair and hated them just to sway people away
Dogg, its time to reevaluate your life.

You're a stan of headphones
 6 years ago '11        #129
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
BBD are over hyped trendy crap. I see little fu*kin kids asking their parents for them just to show them off. They don't know sh*t about sound...
 6 years ago '04        #130
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2411 2411
 Nutty2003 said:
how much longer does it take you to type like a retard?
best post in this whole thread
 6 years ago '04        #131
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 wh¡teboy said:
LOL i got them Shures too and they are nothing compared to my Beats Pro.
Your opinion but, them shures threw my JVC reciever murders beats pro imo, i'll admit though they probably aren't as good for straight up portable use, but that's not what I got them for
 6 years ago '09        #132
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,166 | Props total: 3391 3391
My friend just copped some beats by dre joints and he loves them so I might have to consider it once I peep them out...
 6 years ago '04        #133
#1nasfan 
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Beats are everything in 1. Great sound, looks and comfort. Really don't have to explain myself anymore, I knew no one could argue it when the headphones you nerds are bringing up look like

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

if headphones look that fu*king ugly who would even wear them out? Why even buy them if you can't take them with you and listen to music in public? Again, you have no argument. Beats are everything wrapped in 1. All your headphones got to offer is less bass. Also those headphones aren't as portable as the Beats, so again, they don't offer everything in 1 like the Beats.

You can't argue this. For $1-160 price range my Beats By Dre Studio headphones ARE dollar-for-dollar the best headphones you can get. They offer EVERYTHING not just great sound
Most people don't wear big a.ss headphones (Pros and Studios included) while they're out anyway
we have in ear headphones for that, but like I said if you like it, it's all good .

Last edited by #1nasfan; 01-07-2012 at 01:11 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #134
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Zaosyn said:

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

audiophiles wouldn't waste studio monitor headphones on ipod amps anyways...but if you wear them to look cool then I can understand why you would be ignorant towards cans
 6 years ago '04        #135
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 #1nasfan said:
Your opinion but, them shures threw my JVC reciever murders beats pro imo, i'll admit though they probably aren't as good for straight up portable use, but that's not what I got them for
I used the Shures all day til i got the Beats. I guess it's the bass quality I get from my Beats Pros. It's rich and thick and the bass sounds better in all my recent projects when I wear them to mix. I guess I shouldn't be so harsh on other products because I used to use them. And I do have 1 beef with Beats... After a few hours of editing a project the headband sometimes can be uncomfortable. But fit so nicely on my ears. They have noise canceling ability becuase they fit so well.

Last edited by wh¡teboy; 01-07-2012 at 01:40 PM..
 01-07-2012, 09:26 PM         #136
reese0809 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes and no. I love my beats by dre powerbeats (the lebron ones) but not enough to want to have em tatted on me...lame
 6 years ago '04        #137
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 PhrozenMenace said:
n*ggas who spend over a hundred seems to defend the fuk out of their purchase...
Real talk lol. n*gga will reach for ANY excuse to justify overpaying for sumthin
 6 years ago '04        #138
#1nasfan 
space
space
 wh¡teboy said:
I used the Shures all day til i got the Beats. I guess it's the bass quality I get from my Beats Pros. It's rich and thick and the bass sounds better in all my recent projects when I wear them to mix. I guess I shouldn't be so harsh on other products because I used to use them. And I do have 1 beef with Beats... After a few hours of editing a project the headband sometimes can be uncomfortable. But fit so nicely on my ears. They have noise canceling ability becuase they fit so well.
Beats does have great bass though, it does have that on the shures, I just like the overall sound more.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy