Are Beats By Dre Really This Serious?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I don't think soo. Too many good producers out here now. Maybe back in the day.
 6 years ago '10        #42
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
I have some, they're pretty good so far but not that good to get a tat. Considering I got them for Xmas, didn't pay a dime plus I have insurance on em in case they fu*k up.
 01-06-2012, 02:31 PM         #43
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
I just see it as a tattoo on a person who likes listening to music. If the headphones on the girl were Sony or any other logo, then this wouldn't even be a topic.
but they aren't and it is
 6 years ago '06        #44
darockva 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a.ssuming the dumb a.sses defending beats so hard are the ones that paid full price for em like they are revolutionary or something. There have been better headphones out for awhile, but some of you are too ignorant to realize that. Getting rich off n*ggaz like yall is always easy...especially for someone as venerable as Dre.

The Black youth...smh
 01-06-2012, 02:48 PM         #45
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darockva said:
I'm a.ssuming the dumb a.sses defending beats so hard are the ones that paid full price for em like they are revolutionary or something. There have been better headphones out for awhile, but some of you are too ignorant to realize that. Getting rich off n*ggaz like yall is always easy...especially for someone as venerable as Dre.

The Black youth...smh
oh shut up
 6 years ago '11        #46
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,765 | Props total: 4974 4974
That Craigslist .. " Yo Im suffering So im letting this go for cheap " .. Is the BIGGEST SCAM.
Thats exactly HOW you get rid of Bootleg Shhh..

I think the Monster Founder is bootlegging Beats on the side, he has his own little factories over there.

Plus .... those new Headphones named SOL is his SON !
 6 years ago '06        #47
darockva 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
 ManWithoutFear! said:
oh shut up
^ Example #1
 6 years ago '09        #48
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 Sean McDevitt said:
smokin with some beats on.. :mj2:
 6 years ago '04        #49
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 One Gud Cide said:
yea but crackers don't actually think they're the best headphones they just buy them to be trendy f*ggots, blacks on the other hand think they're the best headphones but can't afford them
well im no fu*kin cracker you bi*ch maybe a "pastey pilgrim" but anyone with common sense knows that Grado is way better. For the $300, you need to be rockin these
Not some rip off monster beats cuz they got Dre's name on em. Get your knowledge up son
 01-06-2012, 02:56 PM         #50
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darockva said:
^ Example #1

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #51
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 gdash72 said:
must be MGK...datz da only 1 I see gettin a BBD(BeatsByDre) tat..since i guess dey sponsor him i guess..he on da commercial wit da phone wit beatz headfones included in da phone and da packaging.....so.. besides dat..dis tatoo is stupid..if dey not payin u...why brand urself 4 life..wit a band u dont own..like Jordan/Nike tatoos..neva understood dat? But Fuk It Who cares itz not my body
Wow dat is some terrible terrible english. Dis man needa get himself a dictionary
 6 years ago '11        #52
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,765 | Props total: 4974 4974
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
For the $300, you need to be rockin these Grado Prestige Series SR325is Headphones: Electronics[/url]
Not some rip off monster beats ...
So if we gonna be on somebodys d!!! ..... Let it be a WHITE Mans dIII ???
How Dare We Support something that we Know and like ..
Give All that Money to its rightful Owner !

[pic - click to view]

you sound bonkers
 6 years ago '04        #53
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,485 | Props total: 6644 6644
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
well im no fu*kin cracker you bi*ch maybe a "pastey pilgrim" but anyone with common sense knows that Grado is way better. For the $300, you need to be rockin these
Not some rip off monster beats cuz they got Dre's name on em. Get your knowledge up son
I see what you did there ...
 6 years ago '07        #54
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
Beats are more of a fashion accessory than headphones.. the quality of the sound in those things are trash
 6 years ago '04        #55
Nit3Mare 
space
space
space
$321 | Props total: 89 89
 the407problem said:
tats clean.
in all seriousness i just took a broken pair of beats back to best buy before my black tie warranty ran out. anyhow they didnt have a replacement pair so i got store credit. decided to buy a pair of Sennheiser's for $70 which left me with $90 still on the card.

personally i like the sennheiser's way more. the bass isnt as loud as the beats but everything else is way more crisp. you can hear every sound in an instrumental perfectly. which to me is more important than loud bass.
^^^This, i usually just lurk the forums but everyone who thinks these headphones put out a higher quality sound than a $50 pair are dumb. Those who bought them needs to be castrated.

I only see shortys walking around with them in the mall cuz they convince their parents to spend 200 on some headphones and the same lame nighas in the gym rocking them cuz they spend their whole life trying to be cool and do everything it takes to get the title. tribal tattos, mohawks, matching workout gear with fresh jordans and beats by dre headphones all in one package.

facts------
Beats by Dre are made by monster cables.

the same company that sells $2 hdmi cables for $200 bucks because they market them as 'gas powered, gold encrusted' and people buy it and swear it makes a difference.

These headphones are only trendy and not superior to 90% of the mid cost headphones.

if you're over 18 and bought a pair and not a D.J. who has to look the part........... you are one of those lames nighas...go cut your mohawk.

edit:

The tattoo is real cool tho, both of the ones that are in the thread.
 6 years ago '06        #56
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 King Allister said:
if imma tat a girl with headphones might as well add a logo
exactly

yall callin this "coonery" is trippin.

if you got headphones on you are you gonna get some earbud headphones tatted on you?

or are you gonna get the big headphones?

you gon get the big headphones cuz it adds more visual to the tat.

some of yall in here
 6 years ago '10        #57
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
I'm just curious and I'm not trolling -- but where do most of you use these high-end headphones? Other than the gym and ocassional/annual traveling, headphones never touch my ears. I live in Detroit, so there is no mass transit system. I know some of you are younger, still in high school or college, walking campuses, but I'm curious where an adult with a home/apartment and a car would listen to their music on headphones.
 6 years ago '05        #58
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
tattoo looks wack..
 6 years ago '10        #59
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
had beats for 8 months before they broke... trash
 6 years ago '04        #60
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
nice tattoo

overrated headphones
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy