BOTH New Xbox and PS4 Will Be Shown At E3 - High Level Source

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-07-2012, 11:08 AM         #101
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want atleast 3 more years before my damn xbox is ....out of date. seems like only yesterday i bought this sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #102
Hanif 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
pc gaming owns consoles
 6 years ago '04        #103
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
sonys 10 year plan basically means they are gonna continue to make games for it like they did for ps2
 6 years ago '04        #104
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 TheMob said:
This is for an angle which is solely beneficial to game producers not the users.

PC >>>
You act like PC's dont need to be upgraded....fu*k outta here

Graphics cards cost as much as a new console....and thats just the start of your upgrading....

BastardChild said:
Imagine the prices of this sh*t if xbox 360 and ps3 are still 3 4 hundred...these new systems will cost like 800
That would be pricing themselves out of the market....no new console has come out with a $800 price tag (unless we talking some Neo Geo sh*t).... 499 is believable....anything more than that...and they will have problems.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 01-07-2012 at 12:05 PM..
 01-07-2012, 12:57 PM         #105
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILayLowFoShow said:
*goes to play his modded and textured out Skyrim on his gaming PC while sitting on the couch on a 50 inch TV with a wireless xbox controller while his xbox and PS3 look at him and weep*

Like seriously...why all the hate for PC gaming? I honestly think its the fact that the games are 60 bucks on a console and 30 bucks or less on a PC and alot of the times even cheaper.......
They hate because they don't know how to build a computer or turn one on.

fu*king fools paying $65 for new games when they end up being $30-40 new on PC.

Plus if you don't mind digital download steam has batsh*t crazy sales year round.
 6 years ago '10        #106
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
ive played xbox since halo 2 came out and i tried to play pc for MW2 and its good i just wasnt used to the controls so it was kind of hard but pc aint bad for online.
 6 years ago '04        #107
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 IronMaiden said:

Plus if you don't mind digital download steam has batsh*t crazy sales year round.
I doubt that. People just hate what they don't know. There's still this myth that it's super expensive to be a PC gamer, but a lot of people don't understand that after games, and accessories for these consoles you may end up paying more to console game. Not to mention some people just can't use a mouse and keyboard and will get fu*king owned trying to bring a pad to an online shooter on PC. Not being able to build one really doesn't matter, we're not all broke on BX.

PC gaming is the sh*t. I wish I was better at it, but I'm terrible with M&K controls. I've been "playing" PC games since Half-Life, and I'm below average at best. I could never be any good at a competitive shooter on the PC otherwise I would definitely make the investment in a nice VC Steam has so many good games at unbelievable prices. I think I'm just a console gamer at heart. A gamepad just feels right.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 01-07-2012 at 03:09 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #108
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 IronMaiden said:

Word, Building a computer is hard but simple if you follow directions and clear static discharge. Best experience I have hard making my own. For two 200 to 300 I can upgrade my graphics card and destroy consoles.

I agree with the steam comment. I kinda wish pc games like the ones from 2k had more support but hey that were my console comes in.
 6 years ago '04        #109
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
If you need to have the latest hardware then yes you'll upgrade more than usual but guess what, there are people with older vid cards that are running BF3, Skyrim etc. etc. at MAX settings. Learn before throwing out those posts.

The bolded part proved my point ....you didnt even have to say the rest. At some point you will have to upgrade period...consoles seem to be coming out every 7-8 years....so in 7-8 years you'll likely be upgrading your PC to keep up too. I know for a fact I am not going to be content with a 8 year old PC....

So back to my original post....fu*k outta here with that..
 6 years ago '05        #110
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I doubt that. People just hate what they don't know. There's still this myth that it's super expensive to be a PC gamer, but a lot of people don't understand that after games, and accessories for these consoles you may end up paying more to console game. Not to mention some people just can't use a mouse and keyboard and will get fu*king owned trying to bring a pad to an online shooter on PC. Not being able to build one really doesn't matter, we're not all broke on BX.

PC gaming is the sh*t. I wish I was better at it, but I'm terrible with M&K controls. I've been "playing" PC games since Half-Life, and I'm below average at best. I could never be any good at a competitive shooter on the PC otherwise I would definitely make the investment in a nice VC Steam has so many good games at unbelievable prices. I think I'm just a console gamer at heart. A gamepad just feels right.
thats how it is..but they are the ones missing out
 6 years ago '04        #111
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
 KSoraci7 said:
Gameplay > graphics. Unless you're an absolute graphics wh0ore there's nothing appealing about playing with a mouse and keyboard.

Sure, you can go buy an adaptable controller. Too bad you'll get nowhere playing competitive online as 90% of the community uses mouse & keyboard.
you can use a ps3 controller, i do.
 6 years ago '04        #112
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
 IronMaiden said:

half the games that dropped in 2011 were less than 20 months after release for the pc version while the console versions where still 45+
 6 years ago '05        #113
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,887 | Props total: 20982 20982
Only in the BXGS can a thread turn so far off-topic lol
 6 years ago '04        #114
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
You're really going to come at me and complain about having to upgrade your PC 8 years from now? Yet you probably have no problem buying a new console every 4-5 years or so (idk where you got 7-8 from). Then on top of that you pay spend MORE for your games, accessories AND on top of that you pay for online play (if your on 360).

So take your own advice
Where is the complaint? I got money I can give a fu*k....

simply pointing out while you n*ggas saying consoles lost ....you still have to reach in your pocket for the same upgrades....that are more costly. So while you are saving on cheaper games, you are paying more for everything else. Simple math....
 6 years ago '05        #115
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 DJ Krayzie said:
Only in the BXGS can a thread turn so far off-topic lol
usually turns out like that...pc vs consoles,ps3 vs 360,or bf3 vs mw3
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy